vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    His analysis is better than your current suggestion
    Are you Curly or Mo?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

For sure no hard feelings if Chukka wants to head to a superannuation league.
    He won't be in the frame for Wallaby duties and he is in the later half of his career.
    Am grateful that he has stuck around.
    Nonetheless, still need to be looking in every nook and cranny of the pro Rugby world for an adequate starting Flyhalf for this season so as not to overburden/overwhelm our existing options.
    Interestingly, the seasoned but not that brilliant Fairbanks isn't getting mentioned at all for the stop gap, despite experience there. Not a good sign for what is left of his career unless there is an injury I am unaware of?

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I wonder how Justin Turner would go there instead?

James Stannard
    Height: 174cm
    Weight: 82kg
    Date Of Birth: 21/02/1983

Justin Turner
    Height: 180cm
    Weight: 87kg
    Date Of Birth: 12/03/1990

Kyle Godwin
    Height: 187cm
    Weight: 87kg
    Date Of Birth: 30/07/1992

Ben Seymour
    Height: 181cm
    Weight: 90kg
    Date Of Birth: 01/09/1990

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    Are you Curly or Mo?
    Plagiarising Wayne Swan, Rex? Now there's a surprise.

I never thought Swan had it in him to crack funnies in the bull-shit-pit. But his lines re: Abbott, Costello, the three Stooges and his discovery of the "Fourth Stooge" of Canberranomics have been a chuckle.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Are you Curly or Mo?
    Sometimes poking trolls is fun, but this isn't going anywhere, I'm over it. Somebody else can have a go.....maybe I'll start up again if Rex weaves a point somewhere in his bucket of crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post

For sure no hard feelings if Chukka wants to head to a superannuation league.
    He won't be in the frame for Wallaby duties and he is in the later half of his career.
    Am grateful that he has stuck around.
    Nonetheless, still need to be looking in every nook and cranny of the pro Rugby world for an adequate starting Flyhalf for this season so as not to overburden/overwhelm our existing options.
    Interestingly, the seasoned but not that brilliant Fairbanks isn't getting mentioned at all for the stop gap, despite experience there. Not a good sign for what is left of his career unless there is an injury I am unaware of?
    I'm only too happy for loyal servants to finish their career gracusly and then run off to the big dollars. Chuck has been loyal to us, even though we weren't completely loyal to him. Good luck if he does go. He's obviously behind Sheehan for the 9 and JT isn't going to get dropped for chuck and he certainly seems to be struggling in the 10 slot ATM. I wonder if he'll still be looking at Japan in seven hours.

C'mon the

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WF1964 View Post
    Round 2 and Chinese whispers have started.
    Read this on facebook " Probably not the right forum but newspapers in Sydney are reporting James Stannard has signed with a Japanese club next year! Really?"
    Can't really blame the guy for shopping around when he only gets offered a 12 month contract ...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Plagiarising Wayne Swan, Rex? Now there's a surprise.

I never thought Swan had it in him to crack funnies in the bull-shit-pit. But his lines re: Abbott, Costello, the three Stooges and his discovery of the "Fourth Stooge" of Canberranomics have been a chuckle.
    You probably love those incompetent pr1cks. A red headed communist, a treasurer who can't balance the books, the Disaster on Rudd St, leaks from the back bench, leaks from the front bench, factional infighting, Green Party running the country, shafting independents............funny.......more like flying circus. How's your Red V going?

Controversy corner

Player
    vCash
    Chucky goes alright good luck in japan if goes you gota cash in at somestage, surely we could pinch someone for nrl 20s and poach a pissed off frenchmen cause there aint no 10s available in there prime in oz

Champion
    vCash
    No back in the world would want to come to ewf if they watch tonites game......god knows whats going to happen when they meet the NZ teams......Highlanders and Chiefs I hate to think!
    We will start losing forwards if we dsont watch out Graham take alook at your game plan be more proactive..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDAVEY View Post
    No back in the world would want to come to ewf if they watch tonites game......god knows whats going to happen when they meet the NZ teams......Highlanders and Chiefs I hate to think!
    We will start losing forwards if we dsont watch out Graham take alook at your game plan be more proactive..
    You might want to change your status BD.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WF1964 View Post
    You might want to change your status BD.
    To something like "BDAVEY is Chicken Little"?

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    alfoil!! ALFOIL!!

Player
    vCash
    Every team that is scoring tries in the S15 is taking risks on attack and off loading pre - into and post contact
    as a huge % of the game is at tackle and BIC phases the force just need to up the tempo here and stop pre determing rucks looking for quick ball and failing - far too much T-boning into contact, far too much 1v1, 2v2 in close quarter work and not enough staying on feet, mini mauling and dynamic play with ball in hand ( from all the players)
    Chucky is as good as gold there, let him run to the line and put presure on these teams with the angles he creates, the step that he has got and the quick hands - He is NOT a pocket player
    Look at what he brought to the team in terms of dynamism when Brett left the field.

Good player that Sheehan is, he's too slow of foot , pass and thought - his style of play suits a juggernaut pack a la Blue Bulls - well we haven't got that here.

And a few more linear runs from depth (like Bam Bam did when he sored that try) and not so much lateral stuff will help them. The force are using Nalagi the wrong way - look at his tapes in France where the rugby is defensively brutal - he needs a free reign to bust through anywhere a bit like Digby. John Mitchell never used Digby properly but now look at what Link lets him do - we're too stagnated in our thinking and broad approach as to how we are playing.

Trawling around the world for another #10 will not alleviate what the real problems are - give Seymour and Goodwin and Tunrner a go.

vCash
    You probably love those incompetent pr1cks. A red headed communist country, ....... How's your Red V going?
    Ex communist ....apparently.
    Red V? You're confused and probly confusing me with our resident Gummint shiny arse. Go the Dogs!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Prospect
    vCash
    is there any local 10s from Brisbane or Sydney?

What is wrong with Matt Brandon from last year?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5