Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Pindan Premier Grade Preview: Major/Minor Semi-Finals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    What was the final score?
    Paly got up easily. It was 20 - odd to about 7 from memory. Sorry - watched so many games over the weekend I can't remember scores.

It was a real close game a few weeks from the end of the season with Wanneroo getting up by a handful of points, so for Paly to win and win well was unexpected, methinks.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Prospect
    vCash
    As an outside observer to this carry on, watching both semi-finals over the weekend I am so disappointed that you so called rugby enthusiasts can't gets off you soap boxes!! Rugby is a team game! Every player on the park was privileged to be playing with or against the Force boys. The carry on by the spectators towards the players and the bench was unacceptable to those of us who were there to watch a good contest. Damned if they get sent to the Eastern States and now damned for staying here! Shame on all of you. Lets put this behind us and enjoy the finals!

Apprentice
    vCash

Semi Final Disgrace

Yes was at the game on Sunday & what took place on & off the ground was expected.
    Could hear a pin drop when one of the unregistered Force players ran on the ground as a replacement. It was very uneasy and embarrassing moment for all at the ground especially for those connected to Rugby WA.
    Looks as if the cost to the Force may be a bit more than a few more members pulling out of the Force.
    Sorry cant say any more on the financial ramifications to the Force on this unfortunate day at Success.

Apprentice
    vCash
    And yes I have gone to the top of the local tipping competition

Prospect
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jonex View Post
    Yes was at the game on Sunday & what took place on & off the ground was expected.
    Could hear a pin drop when one of the unregistered Force players ran on the ground as a replacement. It was very uneasy and embarrassing moment for all at the ground especially for those connected to Rugby WA.
    Looks as if the cost to the Force may be a bit more than a few more members pulling out of the Force.
    Sorry cant say any more on the financial ramifications to the Force on this unfortunate day at Success.
    If rugby supporters are that small minded about their rugby support it is sad for the game! I enjoyed seeing those players on the field and I am not aligned to either club. 2 years ago I saw JOC play for Cott and those who were the most vocal from the sidelines were those who kept him on the field post game for photographs and autographs! Get over it end embrace these elite players playing in our competition.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Spinko, really well named. You seem like all that lot that lined up to praise your posts; living in noddy land and no connection to clubland.

The rugby world does not operate the way you would (and probably all of us) would like it to. There are so many deals being done behind the scenes that the average punter would be oblivious to. It ain't just players turning up to play a game of rugby as it once was.

My advice is find out more about the reality of the subject matter before providing us with your views.

Jonex is correct in what he says.

PS You sound like a Cott supporter.

Apprentice
    vCash
    yes agree, love to see them on the field in local comp but there has to be something ...... with you if you think you disregard all the competition rules to have them play.
    You obviously don't volunteer in the local comp to get these teams into the finals.

vCash
    I think the most detrimental thing in local rugbby is rumourmonger!
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Last I heard they were registered in time to play!

C'mon the

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MI5_Dog View Post
    I think the most detrimental thing in local rugbby is rumourmonger!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Ain't that the truth but he has always been a look i even saw him crying when he was ref for a 5th grade game
    Posted via Mobile Device

Veteran
    vCash
    sook?

Apprentice
    vCash

Ignorant onlooker

It appears Mr. Sphinkto, that you are one of the many that comment from sitting on the fence.
    By saying you are not aligned to any club I pressume you are not or havn't been a vounteer, manager or coach of any decent lenght of time if at all. So you would be totally ignorant of the work that goes on behind the scenes at clubland and even more ignorant of the politics that is generated betweem clubs and there governing bodies. So frankly your comments along with all the others in your situation are worthless.

Veteran
    vCash
    not too many of us have been involved in the western force, or poilitics, or any number of other things that talk about. take that as you will SS, think about it everytime you talk to anyone about anything.

Senior Player
    vCash
    What Palitu is trying to say SS is that you need to accept that he is a drongo who knows nothing about nothing and doesn't put his two brain cells into gear before speaking or in this case, posting.

There should be a District Club section on twf where the likes of Palitu can hang out with his own type.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    What Palitu is trying to say SS is that you need to accept that he is a drongo who knows nothing about nothing and doesn't put his two brain cells into gear before speaking or in this case, posting.

There should be a District Club section on twf where the likes of Palitu can hang out with his own type.
    What he's trying to say, RM Troll, is that if it looks like shit and smells like shit he doesn't have to be an excrement expert to call it shit.
    Nor does he have to step in it to comment on it being a hazard to people's shoes.

It's this elitist attitude that unless you have sacrificed half your waking life to a club you can't comment that's really begining to piss me off!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast