Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Jess...

vCash
    lmao!!! ... how should a guy treat a waiter?? ... I went to the C-Restraunt with one guy and he had this whole convo with a waiteress cos his steak was still bleeding ... but he asked for it medium rare ... and he kept asking if it was safe to eat omg ... so funny ... and he knew the piano guy cos they went to school ... so they were chatting .... oh it was a fun night ... cough ... for him ... but its okay he paid ... even for the taxi for me to get home muhahaha ... poor guy ... even if he is a lawyer ... he wasnt the brightest lmao...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    mr humbert... i remember him.
    he said i was insolent after i laughed when he got out when we were playing dodge or something.
    he never understood me.

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    spell??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessc
    mr humbert... i remember him.
    he said i was insolent after i laughed when he got out when we were playing dodge or something.
    he never understood me.
    OW - That bites... that dosnt really sound like him... but maybe. So you never really got on with Mr Humbert?

vCash
    yeah i was surprised. i was in year 6. i had to go see him after class and all. he was pretty bitter about the whole incident. I just saw it as an expression of my competitive nature. Obviously he didn't.
    I was far from a fan of his after that. But saw him at the fete last year and we had a chat and it's all good now. nothing like a graduation and 7 years passing to heal the divide. hehe.

as for how a guy should treat a waiter lonzy...
    with respect and as if they are a real human being. the second a guy is overtly rude or even worse clicks his fingers at a waiter the date is over as far as i'm concerned.

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    hahaha does any one really ever click their fingers at waiters anymore ...??? I would never ever even consider it!!! lol! .... I guess that wouldnt limit them to just waiters htough .. it would behow they treated all people ... eheheh ... I hate arogant guys ... specially guys as arogant as my brother ... omg he is shocking!!!! i cant even believe he has a girl friend why i aughta!!! id smack him if he wasnt bigger then me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy
    hahaha does any one really ever click their fingers at waiters anymore ...???
    Nah-ah... my brother is a part-time waiter at the Witches Cauldron, and acording to him that is a big no-no, he said if somone does it to him he will porposely take longer to reach them...

vCash
    which brother is this matt?

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Steve said this, but chris works there too.

vCash
    ohhh so when i go ill be sure to not click my fingers ... and I'll just mention your name muhhahahaha ... and then he will be like ummm okay whatever ... your weird ... leave me alone ... stop talking to m .ahhhhh i have to go lonzy your really strange ... stop it ... not the naughty spot ... oh im sorry got a little carried away hahaha i cant afford the witches cauldron! lol not with a rugby membership to pay for hahaha! aww wmy bad!

ok Jess I have a real question ... I have been trying and trying for so long ... but I am finding it more and more difficult to reach my main goal of life ... I was wondering if you could please tell me your secret ... please Jess tell me how I can get the top tetris score

vCash
    yeah i was surprised. i was in year 6. i had to go see him after class and all. he was pretty bitter about the whole incident. I just saw it as an expression of my competitive nature. Obviously he didn't.
    I was far from a fan of his after that. But saw him at the fete last year and we had a chat and it's all good now. nothing like a graduation and 7 years passing to heal the divide. hehe.

as for how a guy should treat a waiter lonzy...
    with respect and as if they are a real human being. the second a guy is overtly rude or even worse clicks his fingers at a waiter the date is over as far as i'm concerned.

What about whistling/ Clicking fingers at bar maids? I witnessed Mr Giteau doing those ones.

Apprentice Contributor
    vCash
    jess y dont bar maids play the the 2 bob flip any more, that used to make a trip to the pub so much more enjoyable

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlcoholicStalker
    What about whistling/ Clicking fingers at bar maids? I witnessed Mr Giteau doing those ones.
    A Barmaid I knew had a perfect come back for that....If a parton whistled for her attention and a drink.....she would walk up to them ... put on her biggest cheesiest smile and say..."Yes...what would you like me to do? Bark at you or piss on your leg?"

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    my last boyfriend was doomed from the start... that and he didn't like rugby and went for england in the ashes!
    so what did YOU see in him lol

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach
    I think every fella who has ever encountered one of 'those' fathers looks forward to returning the favour one day...

http://home.att.net/~scorh3/Date.html
    http://www.wbrucecameron.com/columns/8rules.htm

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast