Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Western Force vs Cheetahs, Round 9

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said. Good riddance to very bad rubbish.
    You are a class one dickhead

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Speaking of which; how do you get to come on here and trash talk like that without registering?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    This isn't an excuse but the officials were second rate at crucial times too last night.

Also wonder if having the Badger back was a mistake. Does his 'cult hero' status have a negative effect on team psychology?

Desperate to work out what has caused the complete turnaround in fortune between this season and last.

Reckon Foles should throw caution to the wind now the season is lost and give all of the new & previously unselected blokes a run! The results can't be any worse than they are already.
    I agree Allison and few others have posted .. Season is over so now give all players in the squad that are fit a run so we the fans can see who is in the team... I am sure and have said this before some players in the Wings ,,,, (Kane Koteka is prme example) Given a shot like Kane was will stand up, May lack some maturity but keen as mustard and game time will make them a better players .. Well come on Foles give us a look .. Win,loose or draw on the park for the rest of the season seeing all the team play is a win to WA rugby. We maybe surprised...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Tonkar; 12-04-15 at 19:45.

Unregistered
    It's easy to be a class 1 dickhead without registering, Shashhhhhta.

-8 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    After the disappointment of last night I have today sat back and quietly watched the replay.

I must say we I am no longer disappointed, I saw 15 boys out their playing their hearts out, the Cheetahs defence was immense Brussow the unsung hero with twenty one tackles.

We played as well as I can remember from last year, the only difference is with the 1% Lady Luck smiled on us last year whereas everything seems to be against us the year.

I know it is hard but let us remember our boys need us behind them irrespective of the shorelines, the are keeping Perth alive in the rugby world and we not need doomsayers wishing the end of the Force and rugby in W A , six Perth schooled kids is testament to the original and on going purpose of the Force.

I will be their next week and all the games thereafter putting in as much as our boys do irrespective that other teams appear to faster, stronger and more skilled, let's not forget that the Cheetahs boys are brought up on rugby and it runs through their veins, they are not and will never be the easy beats everyone in the media portrays them as.

Keep your chins up boys we appreciate what you are doing for us.

10 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

Player
    vCash
    Tazzmania, yes!
    Will back all day every day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    (Kane Koteka id prme example) Given a lead he has stood up May lack some maturity but keen as mustard and game time will make him ..
    Speaking of Kane ..... Any news on him. There was a sickening crunch in the hit that led to him leaving the park (speaking of commitment to the tackle!)

'God invented beer to prevent Props from taking over the world'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
    Speaking of Kane ..... Any news on him. There was a sickening crunch in the hit that led to him leaving the park (speaking of commitment to the tackle!)
    I go to the gym with his cousin. He spoke to Kane an hour after the game and he said he was good.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

Champion
    vCash
    He turned up to the Boars nest last night on his way home. Just put his swede in the wrong place, needs to learn how to low wrap the big guy's. Good to go after the stand down period for head knocks. Heart is no problem for this young man.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Rucks stats for the game against the Cheetas.

Attachment 3779

Attachment 3780

Only TOW (Turn Overs Won) were to Mafi, McCalman and Godwin (1 each)

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    We were too flat in attack, committed to many to the breakdown in defence and while Ebersohn did some good stuff with tactical kicking into corners, generally it wasn't great with too much going straight down the back 3's throat. I also think we just aren't big and strong enough to compete with the South African and NZ sides. Almost every time the front 3 went to hit it up, they went backwards just as fast.
    Time to get rid of the backs and defence coaches I'll donate money for their plane tickets back to where they came from.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by choice View Post
    Time to get rid of the backs and defence coaches I'll donate money for their plane tickets back to where they came from.
    Thought you said you were out of here...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    I'm outta here. I've had enough, can't stand it anymore. For all the "faar weather comment". You can shove it up your arse I've put up with this shite from day numero uno...enough is enough.

Cheers all
    Bison
    Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Beard View Post
    Thought you said you were out of here...
    I was, but then again I have followed them from day 1 and being a fan of the NZ cricket team I am used to inconsistencies.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    We were so bad that four Players made the Team of the Week

2. Cheese
    4. The Big Apple
    8. The Big Dog
    15. DHP

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast