Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: KB Hearing

vCash
    Hear hear!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Nothing excuses Beale's actions and until the aru stand up and say that the game is fucked in this country

My 2c
    Right on GIGS

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Beale may have done something immature but it isn't like he murdered anybody or was snorting Charlie. Believe it or not Beale was actually a victim of harrassment. The "manager" was hassling him about an unpaid partners room bill whilst he was sitting on the bench for the sprinbok test. Would any test player want to be harrassed about a trivial matter when they were preparing mentally to represent their country in a critical match of a brutal contact sport? FFS! There should have been better systems in place to deal with these matters. Chasing up accounts whilst a player was sitting on the bench for atest match is beyond the pale. That is just nonsensical. The manager was driving the players insane. She didn't have a farking clue and link turned a blind eye to it. Beale was actually a victim of this woman's bipolar disorder. Players have the right not to be harrassed when they in full kit on the bench for a test match. He was at work and he needed to have his mind switched on to his job and the match circumstance. It is little wonder his performance was below par. You can thank The incompetence of management for that. The woman was a fool and the players were disempowered to do anything. Discontent bubbled over in some disrespectful texts that were intended to be "in-house". Beale is also the victim of the Australian tall poppy syndrome. Australians are so afraid of success that they resent it. Australians are more afraid of success than they are of mediocrity...a sad reflection on our national psyche. Beale was a victim and is now a hunted soul from every no talent limp d1ck in Australia. Cheika will sort the kid out. We should be grateful that this huge talent wasn't lost to our game because some psychopathic moron who slept her way into camp wallaby and falsified her qualifications had a meltdown after a mile high hand bag a thon. I can't believe everyone thinks this person is innocent. She was single handedly destroying our national rugby team with harrassment and her version of megalomania. Good riddance to her.

Controversy corner

vCash
    Beale's succession of misdemeanour's has brought too much bad press, especially when this game's already at such a low ebb; if and when he does fuck up again, I'll be glad to see the back of him. Quite honestly, if he goes now, I'll be happy with it anyway. My problem with Kurtley is not just this aeroplane crap; it's his history of being a dumb shit who does a lot of dumb shit. See ya later, Kurtley.

If a manager was hassling a player on the bench at a test match about trivial shit like that, then I'm happy to see the back of her also. That sort of terrible judgement in her work-process is, in essence, a lack of ability to do her job properly. (What sort of idiot manager of a sports team does that? Honestly?) So I'm happy she's gone too.

If Link was fully aware that some damn fool was hassling a player on his subs bench about trivial shit, during a Bokke test no less, then quite honestly again, I'm happy to see Link go too. How could anyone know that was happening and not send a message out saying "Hey! Quit it! We'll figure it out later."

All three showed incompetence and lacks of judgement which either bordered on stupidity, or fully crossed the line into it.

This is a shambles all round.

Last edited by chibi; 29-10-14 at 03:54.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    Beale may have done something immature but it isn't like he murdered anybody or was snorting Charlie.
    actually, if he was snorting I'd find it a little easier to cope with. Drug dependency can be a bastard to shake, but people work their way out of it......this level of arse rarely changes.

Believe it or not Beale was actually a victim of harrassment.
    that's the biggest load of shit. If he'd assaulted her physically would he still be the victim?

FFS! There should have been better systems in place to deal with these matters.
    agreed, but that still doesn't excuse SEXUAL HARRASSMENT.

Players have the right not to be harrassed when they in full kit on the bench for a test match
    but managers are relieved of that right when in their hotel room? Is that what you're saying? Or is it that the right to be harassed is bestowed upon all by the great and benevolent Rex?

Discontent bubbled over in some disrespectful texts that were intended to be "in-house".
    oh I see, the fact that he meant them to be 'just between the boys' makes it not harrassment. If he'd raped her but intended it to be 'in house' would that be OK?

Beale is also the victim of the Australian tall poppy syndrome.
    I can't imagine how you can think Beale is good enough to be a tall poppy, he's barely a shoot!

Beale was a victim and is now a hunted soul from every no talent limp d1ck in Australia.
    I agree with the no talent part of the statement, as for the rest.....respectfully, how would you know?

Cheika will sort the kid out.
    I hope not, I'd really hate to start following the AllBlacks just because Beale is still connected to the Wallabies.

We should be grateful that this huge talent
    pffft

I can't believe everyone thinks this person is innocent.
    nobody thinks Patson is innocent, you are the only one who is saying that. Everybody thinks she was Link's muse, or whatever and probably did a shitty job because she apparently didn't have any qualifications Or Job Description, however regardless of what she did, Beales texts (either of them) were completely unacceptable and IMHO grounds for instant dismissal.

She was single handedly destroying our national rugby team with harrassment and her version of megalomania. Good riddance to her.
    I don't disagree, but Beale is similarly destroying our national rugby team with mediocrity and harrassment and his delusions of adequacy, why does he not suffer the same fate?

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Champion
    vCash

I hope not, I'd really hate to start following the AllBlacks just because Beale is still connected to the Wallabies.
    Don't be a hater Gigs. Go on, you can do it.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Red Carded
    vCash

Give up whinging about KB

actually, if he was snorting I'd find it a little easier to cope with. Drug dependency can be a bastard to shake, but people work their way out of it......this level of arse rarely changes.

that's the biggest load of shit. If he'd assaulted her physically would he still be the victim?

agreed, but that still doesn't excuse SEXUAL HARRASSMENT.

but managers are relieved of that right when in their hotel room? Is that what you're saying? Or is it that the right to be harassed is bestowed upon all by the great and benevolent Rex?

oh I see, the fact that he meant them to be 'just between the boys' makes it not harrassment. If he'd raped her but intended it to be 'in house' would that be OK?

I can't imagine how you can think Beale is good enough to be a tall poppy, he's barely a shoot!

I agree with the no talent part of the statement, as for the rest.....respectfully, how would you know?

pffft

nobody thinks Patson is innocent, you are the only one who is saying that. Everybody thinks she was Link's muse, or whatever and probably did a shitty job because she apparently didn't have any qualifications Or Job Description, however regardless of what she did, Beales texts (either of them) were completely unacceptable and IMHO grounds for instant dismissal.

I don't disagree, but Beale is similarly destroying our national rugby team with mediocrity and harrassment and his delusions of adequacy, why does he not suffer the same fate?
    The supporters are turning out to be just like him whinging losers
    You don't read anything about A Cruden
    Get on with it and start doing it on the field
    Rex take your medication and tell gigs what your on

vCash
    Sinderberry touted as Pulver's successor over at news corps sites....

http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/r...-1227105281996

Last edited by Herbasimplex; 29-10-14 at 07:45.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    That's because the All Blacks handled it properly; first time he's done something wrong+ he's been sat down for a few tests. He'll come back with a renewed sense of what's acceptable for someone wearing the black jersey.

[+ Well, I haven't heard about anything else]

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbasimplex View Post
    Sinderberry touted as Pulver's successor over at news corps sites....

http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/r...-1227105281996
    I hope Sinderberry gives the same answer as Foley! We really need some continuity at the Force! ( if it's true)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    That's because the All Blacks handled it properly; first time he's done something wrong+ he's been sat down for a few tests. He'll come back with a renewed sense of what's acceptable for someone wearing the black jersey.

[+ Well, I haven't heard about anything else]
    Absobloodylutely!

vCash
    The all blacks have had their own issues that have been swept under carpets and have had slaps on the wrist handed out.
    I wouldn't be looking at them as the great holy crusaders (pun slightly intended)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MI5_Dog View Post
    The all blacks have had their own issues that have been swept under carpets and have had slaps on the wrist handed out.
    I wouldn't be looking at them as the great holy crusaders (pun slightly intended)
    Yep. It's maybe not such a big decision to leave a player out of the squad when it pans out that he was so pissed that he missed the pland to Argentina.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    The supporters are turning out to be just like him whinging losers
    Get on with it and start doing it on the field
    Rex take your medication and tell gigs what your on
    Agreed
    Nuff said
    Time to talk about rugby
    Thanks
    .............meds helping. You can usually tell when I'm off them

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

vCash
    We can go back and forth until the end of time on this. I think the opinion of this expert may be warranted.

Name:  panda.png
Views: 185
Size:  50.3 KB

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast