Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: So far so good!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beloveit View Post
    TATUPU has missed one tackel...

whats with the dropping off tackels abuse... are you guys even qualified to make any of the judgements you are making? .

by the looks of it.. .nether is john mitchell... would love to see the force win a game...
    OK, I haven't looked at the stats, but my impressions from having watched the games is that Josh hasn't had a good year in defence......that's not saying a lot, the whole team's struggling in defence.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    OK, I haven't looked at the stats, but my impressions from having watched the games is that Josh hasn't had a good year in defence......that's not saying a lot, the whole team's struggling in defence.
    God, here I go again. My dad arrived today from Melbourne so we've had a few good NZ whites followed by a couple of Aussie reds.
    Josh got told by JM before the team was named last week that he wasn't being named due to his missing a tackle that a price was paid for. As much as I want Josh to be in the 22 and play well enough to be in the 15 I think the team named for the game was fair. The result and the play by those that took the paddock that night must now be questioned. DHP, Bart and Cross (to a lesser degree) were not up to the standard of what we should expect in Super 14.
    If Josh gets to play surrounded by solid players he will ride of fall on what he brings. At this time he is still not as fast as a S14 winger needs to be and he doesn't have the experience that we need in a 12 or 13. That may change, and if it does, good on him.
    This is professional rugby and it sux when someone (you obviously favour) appears to be getting a raw deal, but that is the way it is, that is the path chosen. Try not to let emotive stuff blind you. That's what I told his very disappointed mum.
    He'll get his shot, if he takes it, shit hot for everyone (except the family and friends of the guy who then doesn't get picked).

Jeez, that went on a bit, must be the Aussie red!

P.S. Anybody see the cricket last night?

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    fancy headbutting someone wearing a helmet
    & he wasnt even Irish!

sorry TQ1

vCash
    What a tosser. Aussie cricket wonder why they have an image problem. Probably shitty because he hasn't seen the pic of Lara yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    God, here I go again. My dad arrived today from Melbourne so we've had a few good NZ whites followed by a couple of Aussie reds.
    Josh got told by JM before the team was named last week that he wasn't being named due to his missing a tackle that a price was paid for. As much as I want Josh to be in the 22 and play well enough to be in the 15 I think the team named for the game was fair. The result and the play by those that took the paddock that night must now be questioned. DHP, Bart and Cross (to a lesser degree) were not up to the standard of what we should expect in Super 14.
    If Josh gets to play surrounded by solid players he will ride of fall on what he brings. At this time he is still not as fast as a S14 winger needs to be and he doesn't have the experience that we need in a 12 or 13. That may change, and if it does, good on him.
    This is professional rugby and it sux when someone (you obviously favour) appears to be getting a raw deal, but that is the way it is, that is the path chosen. Try not to let emotive stuff blind you. That's what I told his very disappointed mum.
    He'll get his shot, if he takes it, shit hot for everyone (except the family and friends of the guy who then doesn't get picked).

Jeez, that went on a bit, must be the Aussie red!

P.S. Anybody see the cricket last night?
    Hard to argue with that!

I wasn't pickong on Josh, so much as pointing out my impressions of the way he has played....in answer to somebody implying the result would have been different with him on the park.....I don't think Josh would have made much difference on Saturday.

We just need to figure out where the problems are, because ATM everything we do to plug a leak, results in another leak.

Woody, you said Josh isn't fast enough for an S14 winger, well neither is Spanner, but he still gets the job done! Maybe wing is a place Josh could have a go!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bunter View Post
    What a tosser. Aussie cricket wonder why they have an image problem. Probably shitty because he hasn't seen the pic of Lara yet.
    Have you got the photo?
    I'll pay anything

Now in my moleskin trousers and my Williams boots
    Aboard an outlaw as he leaves the chutes
    In my goose neck spurs I rake their fiery hide
    And the girls all shouting around the ringside
    Oh he's the Fulla from Cunnamulla
    Yeah he's the Cunnamulla Fulla

vCash
    Sorry, it's wet, Fulv had it last

vCash
    Never trust a donkey d1ck

Controversy corner

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    fancy headbutting someone wearing a helmet
    & he wasnt even Irish!

sorry TQ1
    Had to laugh. Absolutely no chance they are just desperately trying to generate some interest in the series....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6