Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: WE Need another Captain SACK Elsom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    Elsom is luggage

Any forward that spends half the game on the wing can't keep up with play

Rex is sharpening the axe
    Well, we are about to see whether Higginbotham can step up from impact player to starting player. He's been spotted seagulling a little himself. McCalman doesn't even know where tramlines are.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    I would have picked the backrow on form

Samo at 8 and Higgers at 6

You could even consider playing Big Kev at 6

I'll be blunt too, Pocock hasn't been setting the world on fire either

Controversy corner

Veteran
    vCash
    no he hasn't, i read somewhere that one of the kiwis tactics was to run at pocock, make him tackle, then he isn't loose to steal. But also, there needs to be harder tackles, without it, you have no time to get over and steal the ball.

solid, not spectacular is how i would rate him. though he got a pretty harsh penalty against hime for going off his feet last weekend, in the strictest sense, he was, but it was fairly minor.

vCash
    He was McCaws b1tch last week

The Kiwis absolutely dominated at the breakdown. Our backrow was made to look like schoolboys. It didn't help that Elsom stood on the wing all game

The toffs over at Green and Gold love Rooky though. If you want to start some niggle, pop over there and have a crack at Elsom. They love him.

Controversy corner

vCash
    I recon that the ARU must have made some deal with Rocky that when /if he came back from Irland he would get the captancy but nobody said any thing about performance!
    Or maybe he's someones love child!

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Is he Dean Mumm's half brother?

C'mon the

vCash
    You guys need to realise Rocky Elsom is this Rugby World Cups Wallabies captain... are we clear… get over it... it may hurt a little but you’ll will learn to love it... You know the feeling, you had to love John Mitchell...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    You guys need to realise Rocky Elsom is this Rugby World Cups Wallabies captain... are we clear… get over it... it may hurt a little but you’ll will learn to love it... You know the feeling, you had to love John Mitchell...
    Mate if he plays as captain then Rocky will be one of the contributing factors of the Wallabies not being the world champs He is fucking useless and that is that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theforceguy View Post
    Mate if he plays as captain then Rocky will be one of the contributing factors of the Wallabies not being the world champs He is fucking useless and that is that
    yes and that may be the case... but there we have a lot of lads which on the world stage are average... guys we talk up but aren't genuine RWC winners.. their not George Smiths, Gregans or Lathams, their not genuine champions. We just talk them up in blogs in OZ...

It takes work and a lot of it with talent and years of good coaching to become the world cup contender. Many of these guys haven't had that assistance or are new to international rugby. After last weekend essentially our boys are rudderless against the best opposition... In reality we have 3 loosies with no ball runner between them... Higginbotham may change that... The Wallabies miss george Smith skills from about 2-3 years ago. big time... Pocock did nothing of note.. And we lack a smart flyhalf, dumb flyhalves don't win RWCs... Quade Cooper has skills or perhaps a better description would be "the tricks" but plays dumb rugby, I think in a year or so he wont even be on the rugby map in OZ... He'll go to league or F-- -o-- north as thats what his agent does with his clients...

Its a good time for Wallabies supporters to be realistic, the Wallabies are an outside chance and have many weaknesses at this RWC... and some of the players who have been talked up can be these weak links...

Sorry it had to be said... Go the Wallabies... and god help Robbie Deans... because no one can save JON...

Last edited by mudskipper; 12-08-11 at 21:34.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    yes and that may be the case... but there we have a lot of lads which on the world stage are average... guys we talk up but aren't genuine RWC winners.. their not George Smiths, Gregans or Lathams, their not genuine champions. We just talk them up in blogs in OZ...

It takes work and a lot of it with talent and years of good coaching to become the world cup contender. Many of these guys haven't had that assistance or are new to international rugby. After last weekend essentially our boys are rudderless against the best opposition... In reality we have 3 loosies with no ball runner between them... Higginbotham may change that... The Wallabies miss george Smith skills from about 2-3 years ago. big time... Pocock did nothing of note.. And we lack a smart flyhalf, dumb flyhalves don't win RWCs... Quade Cooper has skills or perhaps a better description would be "the tricks" but plays dumb rugby, I think in a year or so he wont even be on the rugby map in OZ... He'll go to league or F-- -o-- north as thats what his agent does with his clients...

Its a good time for Wallabies supporters to be realistic, the Wallabies are an outside chance and have many weaknesses at this RWC... and some of the players who have been talked up can be these weak links...

Sorry it had to be said... Go the Wallabies... and god help Robbie Deans... because no one can save JON...

Dammit

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. But I gotta give credit when its due.

This is the best thing Mudslipper has written since he got here.

Its just a damn shame we had to wait so freaken long, and read so much shite to get to this.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    I think it is pretty negative

We have the team to win the world cup.

The wobs need to adapt the QLD tactics of giving Cooper runners inside and out. last week he had no inside runners and had no option but to move it wide every time and we got smothered.

There was not enough pick and go

There was no decoys inside

There was not enough options for Cooper to weave his magic

Mccabe is a plodder and negates Cooper's skill set. Deans is trying to turn Mccabe into a 12 a few games from the RWC. We could try that shit next year. I'm angry.

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theforceguy View Post
    amen

Controversy corner

vCash
    I think it is pretty negative
    Yes. But this time at least it was not negative bullshit.

My 2c is that the All Blacks are a long way in front, the Saffas might just have one left in them, we need a lot of things to go just right at the right times. Samoa are a chance of making a semi. The Poms could be right there too.

For once I won't be too pissed if the Kiwis win. Rough trot for the cuzzie bro's lately and they could do with a lift. We could still say they can only win one at home. But it's still preferable they choke - f@ck being charitable.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Wash your mouth out with soap

wallabies or suicide

Controversy corner

vCash
    Wash your mouth out with soap

wallabies or suicide
    why choose suicide? we'll be a better chance in 2015... and I'd like to be around to see that...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast