Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Giteau threatens to walk if Force don't pay $1m

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    It appears you are running a personal vendetta TOCC.

I cannot see anywhere in Burgs post anything directed at you.

Unless something he wrote touched a nerve or was a little close to the truth for you.
    how is that a personal vandetta, i am actually interested if he thinks i am one of these people he is talking about, i mean have a look around, there arent exactly to many east coast posters to pick from.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    I had been through 3 threads and found that you had dropped sly digs directed at someone in each. A pattern starts to form.

Do you feel that what Burgs said applies to you??

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    If the cap fits TOCC, but no, I wasn't actually including you as you are still here after 725 posts and since Feb, constantly giving it to us and, while I might not agree with some of what you say, I will generally defend your right to say it as someone who contributes to the overall benefit of the site.
    If you read my post in full you will understand exactly the type of "member" I am refering to.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Seconded - at seven hundred odd posts you'd have a fair claim to be a regular.

I read his point as being fairly clear - something happens and we always get a few "new" members claiming to have the Force's best interests at heart and encouraging a clean-out of the organisation (Force1 springs readily to mind). I am not sure that Mudskipper necessarily falls into the same category, but certainly some of his comments sounded a bit similar. I thought Burgs' invitation to stay around long term and post on various topics was well made, as I've run across MS elsewhere and he does have some interesting viewpoints.

vCash
    A little bit of diversity goes a long way - so long as there is logic and not just regurgitated media slagging off of the I'm happy.

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

vCash
    Burgs…that's a little more respectful. Please don’t assume you can dictate the topic or tone to others visiting this Force supporter site. There is no need to be so territorial. Its only survives because people contribute new and old. The more the better I would think. Additionally I’m only interested in comments stated openly in a forum, what people choose to do indirectly is their business.

Content is king…and considered option is relevant. Information should be welcome even if it doesn’t agree with one point of view. I’m not looking for people to preach too but to discuss a topic in which I’m genuinely interested.

Why do you and others here not wish me to address the Matt Giteau impasse? It’s a bit paranoid. I have followed his career for years.

I have read at this site before but not signed on. Recently I returned to this site initially to read supporter thoughts about Giteau’s position, then added my comments with the information I had gathered form other readings.

Furthermore I don’t need you to pick a topic for me to write about…Burgs your informed lets see what your can contribute…instead policing new people visiting this Force Supporter Site.

This is a big rugby story and the more I read and think about it, I think Bret Harris at the Australian is one step ahead of the pack. So who is he getting his information from. Now that's interesting…

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Motion carried.

Whilst he may at times be a grumpy prick, TOCC is an active member with (currently) 727 posts who has without question added 'value' to TWF. We should respect his opinion whilst continuing in our ongoing mission to beat the Queensland out of him. Not that you really need encouragement, but keep up the good work

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    ah do we have to - the pain he feels just reminds me of season 1 with the force - no matter what the SMH says we are in a far better place

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    MudSkipper - we're a parochial bunch here who very much have a vested interest in all things Force. Continue to hang around and show you aren't a one trick pony and the natives will start to accept you.

Your registering and comment on the current Giteau-Gate affair is in keeping with the patterns of a few particular members with alternate agendas who re-registered under a new name at each new "Force in Crisis" story in the past - it kinda got annoying pretty quick.

If you keep coming back things will change and one day we will accept you and show you as much love as we do TOCC

Just because we're paranoid, does not mean someone isn't following us

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Coach...thanks…I don't know these other former members. I have posted for sometime as mudskipper at the roar, only on rugby. I understand some of you have already checked my articles and entries there, which is OK by me.

Furthermore I'm happy to stick around from time to time, especially during the S14 season and contribute.

The TOCC treatment is fine by me, as I'm a Brumbies supporter, but I am also a Force Fan.

vCash
    TOCC's input is more than welcome, even although he smotes me once in awhile... the more the merrier i say.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    even although he smotes me once in awhile...
    Once smotten, twice shy?

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Hang around here long enough and people start to ignore the fact you have a Reds avatar and signature, its generally pretty rosy and cheery for most things when its not to do with things force/reds related.

Slomo, as for the smoting, well yeah i try to save it for the special moments. but regardless from that i think i am the most 'smote' person on this forum. Except for maybe one or two of the NSW posters.

but oh well, shit happens

Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    I had been through 3 threads and found that you had dropped sly digs directed at someone in each. A pattern starts to form.

Do you feel that what Burgs said applies to you??
    mate theres nothing sly about what i say, im pretty upfront and straight forward with what i say, i think maybe your reading to far into things. I actually respect what Burgs contributes as he is welcoming and reasonable when it comes to discussion on things outside the Force.

If anyone is dropping the sly comments i believe it is you, grow some balls and say what you actually mean.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Once smotten, twice shy?
    never!

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TOCC View Post
    mate theres nothing sly about what i say, im pretty upfront and straight forward with what i say, i think maybe your reading to far into things. I actually respect what Burgs contributes as he is welcoming and reasonable when it comes to discussion on things outside the Force.

If anyone is dropping the sly comments i believe it is you, grow some balls and say what you actually mean.
    I realise you are from Queensland I didn't realise how close the dots would need to be for you to grasp what I was saying.

Pretty sure you understand. If not, is it worth the effort. I thought it was very clear.

You seem like a hard bastard. On the internet. It is amusing how tough people become with the anonymity of a user name and a computer. Anything I have said on this site I would say face to face.

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast