Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Tahs vs Force - Preview

vCash
    What shouldn't be talked about? The Tahs winning? But thats pretty good, in my opinion. So is when the Force win, but not against the Tahs.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    I said talk about the Tahs win all you like. I dont care how much you say Tahs won it doesn't bother me what you say about that.

Just don't joke about Gits being knocked out...it was too serious an issue for jokes, regardless of who gets knocked out its not something to be joked about. IMHO.

Last edited by laura; 01-06-08 at 12:55.

vCash
    But he was laying down on the job!

Bad tackling technique too.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    I'll give you 1/2 points each, Gits DID knock himself out, that's true, his tackling technique hasn't made the transition from 12 to 10 that's for sure.......but it's still not cool to joke about injury, I haven't Touched Tom Carter's similar state-nor will I!

And you know there's not many places I won't go for a laugh!

C'mon the

vCash
    i disagree laura, it wasnt funny at the time, and were i watched it the main concern was him being able to play again. but now he is alright the whole hand thing like dawn of the dead jotting straight up and all curled over was comedy gold!

lucky lote is not only man of the match but also a trained doctor!!!!!
    maybe in a couple of years he can have a free clinic for twf to help locate a sense of humor!

vCash
    tom carter plays like he concussed when he runs onto the field so there is no humor in it in the first place!

vCash
    Exactly, he's fine, he's free game now.

Gigsa made me do it

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    agree it tends to get a little PC around here at times

vCash
    if something was wrong it wouldnt be funny! but now its safely in quokka territory! just another b grade comedy from the western force!

vCash
    may the Force be with you Jesus

vCash
    waratahjesus is by far the worst kind of jesus, regular jesus would be pissed off i'd think.

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Dont bite and he will get bored.

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

vCash
    Cmon TLH! Give us a week to gloat!!

Gigsa made me do it

vCash
    come on, you love it! i make your one eyed isolated country town seem more important but bothering to post!

TLH im going to go to oz, ask the wizard for a sense of humor and come to perth to deliver it myself! i just hope i can make it in time!
    hold on tight little buddy, you wont be alone and cranky for long!

vCash
    Watched the game now!
    Someone mentioned unlucky. Kurtley toeing a ball ahead and not getting a lucky bounce to score a lucky try inside the first 6 minutes. Thats unlucky. Would have been 3 lucky tries to the Lucky Amoeba-Tahs then!

Vickerman crushing Gits in a Gits tackle on Waugh was pretty angry I thought. Lot of feeling there, nice! Beale can tackle Gits easy enough, so thats all he needs to aim for.

Rob Horny, man, that kid is top class! Tackles above his weight, is fast and has a great name! Champunisher! TRY TO HORN!! Has a nice ring to it.

Burgess outplayed O'Young easy enough. Should have left that guy in Europe.
    Tah defensive effort was top shelf. Nicely illustrated by the display around the 12 minute mark. Very niiice.

Applaud Gits for rushing out of the line in defence on the 2Dads attack, needs some Les Kiss remedial tackling classes though. Lote saved Gits life. Lote is a champunisher!! MOM effort for at least 50 games for that one. Force could not handle his awesomeness.

Line-out generally better than the Force too. Can't be helped I spose, since the Tahs pretty much rock. Scrum mostly good for the Tahs. Force need to sack entire front row and start hiring again.

Cam Sheppard remembers his NSW roots and purposely misses his kicks at goals to let the Tahs win. What a Tah champion!

Sharpe had a shocker, driven back in defence constantly and looking like a drooling nincompoop at all the camera close ups. Poor fellow.

Somebody mentioned unlucky, it was unlucky that Mumm didn't get a good pass with 3 on 1 in the Tah back line with 5 to go. Wow, could have scored 5 tries against the Force, with a bit of luck, maybe 6 if you count Horny's bad move with 3 minutes to go and not passing to Costa-Lote.

Phil Waugh gave BamBam a lesson in the finer arts of rugby. Hopefully the young fella was taking notes and/or watches the game 70 or 80 times to soak up the gold that is Waugh the Angry Wabbit.

N.B Tom Carter gets knocked out and no Force player comes to help him nor any Force medical staff. Bad sportsmanship all round there. Terrible effort . The Tahs are true champions and gentleman and all round nice guys.

Another N.B, some odd Ref decisions, Mitchell shouldering Burgess and getting punished for it was a bit weird.

Somebody mentioned unlucky, 1 minute to go and Drew Shmoo blatantly knocks on in a tackle on the sideline in front of the touchie ( sorry, refs assistant) and not called for it. How unlucky are the Force?

Tahs got noticeable go forward on pick and drive where the Force didn't.

Did I mention that Lote is awesome? Well, he is.

Sheehan noticeably slower than Burgess, why was Burgess taken off?

Turner had a mixed bag, still needs to get a good haircut. Having Glenn McGraths do from 10 years ago is doing him no favours. Somebody mentioned luck before. It was lucky that Lachie's reflexes are so awesome he could take the rebound for his try with great aplomb. Too fast for Drew Shmoo as well. Drew worried about his own hair perhaps?

Somebody mentioned unlucky, how unlucky was it for the Force that Lachie didnt run the length of the field 3 minutes into extra time? Dayum, thats unlucky!!

Good to see Haig back as well. Champ.

All in all, a good game, tip top effort put in by both sides, very entertaining. I enjoyed it a lot. Too bad the Force lost, could have gone either way, with a bit of luck.

Gigsa made me do it

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast