Page 81 of 149 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2231

Thread: Terms of Reference for a Senate Inquiry into the Future of Rugby Union in Australia

vCash
    Reynolds was well prepared and took no quarter - well done. Wish she'd had more time though.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    So there you have it. The ARU action was legal and within their governance responsibility (and also very confidential).

The Senators have foreshadowed issues re conflict of interest, probity, due diligence, accuracy of reporting, the Imperium insolvency, unit trusts, proper use of Government funds and on and on.

I reckon the report will be a belter.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    I'm feeling so angry now, if I saw him in the street I would punch him! I'm never going to another Wallabies game while he is running the show

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth Girl View Post
    I'm feeling so angry now, if I saw him in the street I would punch him! I'm never going to another Wallabies game while he is running the show
    He will be gone soon. If the final report reflects half of what was covered today so will most of the sponsors.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Man that bloke is the biggest piece of lying shit hat god put breath in! Imagine calling that heap of garbage dad! Contradicted a hell of a lot of things on record too. How could anyone want to stump up now and go into business with the ARU.

vCash
    Wow! What an arrogant slimeball that man is!!!

And what about that bit about the breach of confidentiality of the AA - he sneered on the public record that someone on the RWA board had leaked its contents on "a public website" (presumably this one!) so it was therefore fine for the ARU to share it with anyone they pleased!!! That's like something a child would say when accused of something!!!

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see Clyne, Pulver, Clarke, North and Gray hauled before a court of law, found guilty and sent down.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    My main points

Ascenture Report presented to the ARU board on the 18th August 2016 by Clarke and French recommending going from 5 to 4. Board told them to 'Go away and pick a team'. (WOW) (timing is just after he negotiated the RWA AA)

October 2016 ARU board meeting where the recommendation was made to cut a SR franchise and which team to cut (this is the part where Clyne bitched about directorial responsibilities and ASIC).

MRRU had TWO put options, one to sell back to the VRU for $1 or sell back to the ARU for $1. Either option had to be sanctioned by the ARU.

ARU board report does not highlight any ARU solvency issues or other issues that may prevent them from being a going concern. So did they lie to ASIC or lie to the general public?

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    I wonder what Whitecoat think, now that he is their chairperson.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Bakkies it looks like the unit trust is becoming a real issue
    Absolutely good to see that Linda had done some digging herself as she would have more ways and means to look in to it. We were looking in to it ourselves a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Perth Girl View Post
    That QLD senator was a waste of space, he took up time that could have been used by Senator Reynolds
    Yep and to hang him in camera. It was nice of de Clyne to give Nedlands a plug by the way.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SinBin View Post
    Reynolds was well prepared and took no quarter - well done. Wish she'd had more time though.
    She could always for more time. She is there all week and there are a few weeks till the report is due out.

The ARU action was legal
    Only in black and white. Good faith and coercing Rugby WA in to signing it hasn't been tested. If Rugby WA won those cases it wouldn't be legal. Loss of revenue could also be tested as the ARU's behaviour deterred people from paying their commitments to the Own the Force campaign.

He flat out denied that the Force hadn't looked at other alternatives which is rubbish. It's a pity that the Senators didn't grill him the fact that the Force were looking for a loan that would be paid while they were looking at other funding models.

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Champion
    vCash
    So, evidence that the ARU were commissioning reports into 5 to 4 before the Alliance Agreement. Evidence that the ARU mislead on their financial reporting. Evidence that Imperium used the balloon payments to wipe debt in other interests. Evidence around who has interests in the Unit Trust. Evidence that due diligence was not done. Evidence that the ARU has given the inquiry 2 different statements. Evidence that 2 offers by WA government and Andrew Forrest were in fact superior. Evidence of conflict of interest by ARU employees. Evidence that information used in the "spreadsheet" for "analysis" is incomplete. And more of the questions about the legitimacy of the inquiry spaced with repetitive filler busting around how badly done by the ARU is in all of this.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Dear Qld Red, NSW Waratah's and ACT Brumbies.

The ARU paid off $1.8m of existing MRRU creditors
    The ARU forgave them their $13m in loans
    The ARU gave the MRRU $750k in start up money
    The ARU gave the MRRU $6m originally over 4 years but heavily front end loaded (about $4m) with NO conditions or caveats.

Please fill out the forms at ARU headquarters, ask for Cameron.

vCash
    MRRU had TWO put options, one to sell back to the VRU for $1 or sell back to the ARU for $1. Either option had to be sanctioned by the ARU.
    and the parasite said himself that he wasn't aware that Imperium had sold the Rebels back to the VRU for a dollar.

vCash
    Reynolds was awesome

Last edited by jackster; 16-10-17 at 18:10.
    truth triumphs

Player
    vCash
    What a complete smug Door to Door Salesperson. Condescending piece of slime. He has no respect for any of us. He thinks he is god!

Page 81 of 149 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 131 ... LastLast