Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: The InnFORCEers Tour - Force v Rebels Friday 17 June in Melbourne

vCash
    Loving the pics coming through guys. Between them and the videos I'm starting to solve a few of the mysteries encountered on Saturday morning.
    Hope (hope, hope, hope) I have some internets when I get home tonight-Telstra have emailed saying it's all connected, but that's no guarantee of anything, is it
    Great trip, shame it was cut a bit short, looking forward to 2012.

As aside-Watched the game yesterday- Ms Little Ox did a fantasic job of photo-bombing (broadcast-bombing??) every cross to the Rebel Army during the telecast, although I do want to take the Fox Sports guys to task for referring to DarthMoose et al as "The 3 West Australians here tonight"

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    wankers!!!
    we KNOW you could hear us!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swee_82 View Post
    although I do want to take the Fox Sports guys to task for referring to DarthMoose et al as "The 3 West Australians here tonight"
    Hey Darth, where is that pic of us in the stand you took so we can sedn to the tools at The Rugby Club, they must have been looking straight across the ground at us!!

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Hey Darth, where is that pic of us in the stand you took so we can sedn to the tools at The Rugby Club, they must have been looking straight across the ground at us!!
    Canno knew you were all there, he reminded me during the pregame show that I was significantly outnumbered in the rebel army. I pointed you all out to him during the broadcast. He was very happy to see that force supporters had ventured over.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    they must have been looking straight across the ground at us!!
    Seeing as how someone told them about the tour by e mail, it might be that they didn't like the included comment about how the Tah's would love to have such supporters.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Awsome trip, had a very sad looking Dockers team on flight last night, back to reality (work)....I've just realised we didn't see Gunny for the whole tour...did the Rebels take him hostage??

Well done to all InnFORCEers

Melbourne 2012 is on for sure!!!
    Thanks for all the effort you put into this Matt, myself, Sue and our friends had a great time over there, deffo up for next year, we got back this morning and our friends who should have flown out last night had their Tiger flight cancelled lol, so they are still there!!.
    Catch you down as JB's soon
    Cheers
    Batto

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    deadset,the Weary Dunlop room was full of merchant bankers,& yes,they all heard my tirade to the ref,over THAT knock on.Had to get out of there quicksmart after the game!
    my brother stitched me up bigtime back in Port melbourne,was going to meet the InnForcers at the Maori Chief on Saturday,but was too crook!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Seeing as how someone told them about the tour by e mail, it might be that they didn't like the included comment about how the Tah's would love to have such supporters.
    Tah supporters are too frightened to travel. They would disappear in back alleys

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    deadset,the Weary Dunlop room was full of merchant bankers,& yes,they all heard my tirade to the ref,over THAT knock on.Had to get out of there quicksmart after the game!
    my brother stitched me up bigtime back in Port melbourne,was going to meet the InnForcers at the Maori Chief on Saturday,but was too crook!
    You only perceive they heard you. You were dribbling and slurring too much for comprehension

Controversy corner

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    I was talking in braille,a few hours after,thats for sure!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    was going to meet the InnForcers at the Maori Chief on Saturday,but was too crook!
    HTFU Gunny. By the looks of some of the innForcers at breakfast there are no acceptable excuses for backing off.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Apprentice
    vCash
    A big thank you must go to Matt for putting this all together & for leading his flock around from one watering hole to another & with a game of rugby thrown in between, had a great time and will be their next year. Great to meet new people and for everyone to get on so well.

Matt you a definitely a legend in your own guiness glass- cheers, see you at J.B's

vCash
    At Melbourne Airport with Mrs Jargs waiting for return flight to Perth

Great trip and a big shout out to chief organiser TiF, put the hards yards in with both the trip itenerary (eg Pubs) and the polos/hoodies. As well as the booking for Rare Steakhouse on Saturday night

Had a ball and will be returning to Melbourne to stir some Victards next year

Photos will be up online when I can be bothered

Senior Player Contributor DarthMoose's Avatar
    vCash
    Just home from work and reading all these comments!

First off a big Thankyou to TiF and all the innFORCErs that Mat, Al and I met in Melbourne.
    Instead of just the three of us travelling to the game it was great to have a big group to meet and hang out with the day before, during and after the game. I've already got the green light from Mrs DarthMoose to do it again (i'm working on getting this in writing...)!

I watched the game yesterday too and I think the commentators just meant that we were 3 of the many who travelled from Perth...

TiF- I didn't get a photo of the innFORCErs in the stands, but I think Slomo has one in his gallery that he took. I tried to look back up at you guy's for a shot from the fence where we were but the way the stand is I couldnt see you guys at all. The three of us were almost directly under you guys on the ground level. Send that one to the Rugby Club and see what they say!

Also Richard Graham tweeted back to my tweet on Friday night wishing us all well in our celebrations. I was celebrating so hard I didn't see his tweet until today...!

vCash
    .............who had sex with who?

The scene is active

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast