Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Stock in the Superstore

vCash

New Stock in the Superstore

Hey Everyone!

Feels like I haven't been on TWF forever and I have over 4,000 missed posts I have to catch up on! Hopefully it's quiet at work today so I have a bit of time to see what I've been missing out on.

Just wanted to let all you lovely people know that the Superstore is open again for business after a well deserved break over the Christmas and New Year's period and that we finally have some brand spanking new stock!

The 2009 jersey is here! Firepower free thank goodness!
    We have the Men's jersey from S to 2XL (were only sent 15 3XL's which were pretty much all preorders) and Ladies from 8 to 16.

We also have 2 new men's polos and I am officially in love with the striped one. It's not pin striped this year, it's actually proper rugby thick stripes and it looks super smart. I only wish they had a ladies one... we haven't received any as of yet.
    But at least the guys can look good.

The blue polo is relatively similar to last year's in terms of material and overall look but the black is asymetrical instead so kind of looks like the swan. We have this in men's, ladies and kids sizes. I'm wearing mine right now.

We also have our new training tops which are the t-shirt and the singlet top. They are more similar to the 2006 versions than anything but with better material. They look good on the players and I gave the boyfriend one for Christmas and it looks good on him too. (I got him other stuff too... I'm not just a stinge who abused my store staff discount. )

The new caps have also arrived... same old... players, training, bucket (in 2 sizes) and visors (which I know you all love so much. )

Our 10 Yard stuff is in store as well which is the vintage, history inspired range you might have seen some of the guys wearing. I really really like this range.
    Each piece has the history of the force sewn on it somewhere on the inside and each features the 04 somewhere. I'm constantly asked what the 04 means so for those of you I haven't told it isn't for the 4th season, December 04 was when we offically got the license for the 4th Australian Franchise. We became 'Western Force' in 05.
    The pieces in this range are all referred to as vintage and we have 2 men's t-shirts, a ladies t-shirt, a zip up men's denim hoodie, a ladies pull over denim hoodie, men's charcoal zip up jacket and a ladies charcoal zip up jacket and 2 caps. One white, one 'denim'. I say 'denim' because it's just their fancy way of saying blue.
    I have my eye on the denim cap and will load up on the winter gear when it's not 35 degrees.

Prices:
    Men's Jersey: $149
    Ladies' Jersey: $129
    Men's Polos: $75
    Ladies Polo: $65
    Kid's Polo: $55
    04 Men's shirts: $49.95
    04 Ladies shirt: $49.95
    04 Men's 'denim' zip up hoodie: $89.95
    04 Men's charcoal zip up jacket: $99.95
    04 Ladies 'denim' hoodie: $79.95
    04 Ladies charcoal zip up jacket: $89.95

Don't forget to bring in your members card so you can get your 10% discount! That's always a nice little saving on the new stock.

Hope to see you all soon!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I made Happy sad...

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Nice to see you back Jess and the consumate salesperson.

vCash
    I'm sure your looking forward to taking my money

vCash
    Lovely to see you back Jess! I'll be sure to see you soon to check out the new gear- you working Fri/Sat?

vCash
    Is the superstore website updated showing the new range of apparel, or will I have to wait until I am over next and visit the superstore in person?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Yes....pics Jess...pics...

vCash
    The website is in a bit of a shambles at the moment. Some pretty major stuff going down with ISC from the sounds of things so don't know if it will be operating properly for a bit. I'll see what I can do.

I've got my camera at work today so I'll take some of my own snaps and then upload them tomorrow. (Off to the movies tonight)

I'm the acting store manager for the week so I'm here from 8:45 til 5:30 every day this week and I'm also doing Saturday. Busy busy busy!

Can't wait to see you all again! Feel so out of the loop!

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Oh dear..don't know how I'll get away with purchasing the new polo days after I purchased the new jersey..TQ1, any suggestions?

Jess, is the kids' polo the only merch on offer for kids?

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    4000 posts Jess ?! Sounds like you have a real life outside of TWF

A couple questions for when the new 'Store Manager' gets back to work -

Will TWF members still get a 10% discount even if they aren't EWF members?
    Will the new store management be sponsoring TWF tipping competitions this year?

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    i got the ladies blue denim pull ova and im in love with it

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    See you this afternoon
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    I've been living it up this past month Coach that's for sure. Been busy busy busy.
    And I knew when I did come back I'd have so many missed posts so I was too nervous. But it feels good to be back!!

If there is a Superstore for the rest of the year Coach I can assure you we'll be helping out TWF as much as we can. Given our $0 advertising budget having the opportunity to jump on here and let everyone know about our gear and deals and what not is absolutely priceless. So of course we're happy to give back.

I'll inform Owen this is what is happening... no asking... just telling.

He'll be sweet with it.

KQ... really sorry but yes the polo is the only new kids stock we have received. Still waiting on those jerseys and toddler tops. Big pain in the bum and have had many a frustrated customer ring and email to complain. Luckily they can tell i'm as frustrated as they are that they haven't arrived so we end up just enjoying an anti isc factory chat.

Keep asking questions guys... I'm all ears and will try and be as helpful as possible.

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Welcome back Jess - KQ there is always a 4 week credit card space to work up credits - his eyes go up to heaven and he laughs - always make sure he get's his stuff first though - then he feels guilty and then I can get mine.

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thequeerone View Post
    KQ there is always a 4 week credit card space to work up credits - his eyes go up to heaven and he laughs - always make sure he get's his stuff first though - then he feels guilty and then I can get mine.
    So what you're suggesting TQ1 is that I should somehow get her to buy it. Can't see how I can do that but in giving it some thought (and thanks to your suggestion) I think the way forward would be to go along to the Force shop with Little Miss KQ (she who needs her own gear now that she is a member) and encourage her to suggest that I need the said new polo. I think I could get away with that. Thanks TQ1, knew I could rely on you.

vCash
    The striped polo would look great on you KQ!

worth the trouble i think.

I made Happy sad...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast