Thread: PINDAN EXTENDS PARTNERSHIP WITH RUGBYWA

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash

PINDAN EXTENDS PARTNERSHIP WITH RUGBYWA

WESTERN FORCE MEDIA RELEASE
    Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Pindan, one of Western Australia’s leading property and construction companies, will increase its support of rugby in the state by extending its partnerships with RugbyWA for a further three years.

Established in 1977, the proud Western Australian organisation has supported the state’s rugby pathways since 2012 , including sponsorship of the Perth’s top league – the Pindan Premier Grade, and featuring as one of the club’s individual front-of-jersey sponsors for the Western Force in 2014.

In 2015, Pindan will host the naming rights for both the Pindan Premiership senior grades and Pindan Championship competitions, as well as continuing its association as a back of jersey sponsor for the Perth Spirit in the Buildcorp National Rugby Championship.

As part of the new agreement, Pindan will provide further support to the local clubs by making an investment into improving the infrastructure of community rugby clubs in WA through the provision of match day equipment.

The Housing Industry Association’s Housing 100 Report has recognised Pindan in Perth’s top five largest commercial construction companies and the largest multi-unit builder.

Pindan, headquartered in Perth, employs approximately 450 full-time staff with four additional office locations in the South West, Pilbara and Mid-West regions of Western Australia as well as Darwin, Sydney and Shanghai.

Founding Director and Managing Director of Pindan Capital, David Pringle, says Pindan is excited to extend its association with rugby in WA.

“We’ve been a proud part of the Western Australian community for the past 38 years and supporting rugby has become a key part of that involvement,” he said.

“The rugby community has continued to support and grow our business throughout the partnership, and it’s important that we continue to recognise that and put back into these clubs which is why we have re-committed our investment for the next three years.

“As a WA business our focus has been supporting the player pathway from the grassroots level through to the Western Force. To see the growing interest in the local competitions, the success of the Perth Spirit and the number of local products earning their place in the Western Force squad is extremely rewarding.

RugbyWA CEO, Mark Sinderberry says the organisation is pleased to continue its association with another quality Western Australian-based business.

“As a proud Western Australian club, we’re very pleased to extend our partnership with a WA business like Pindan, who have been a respected industry leader in this state – and further afield – for more than 30 years,” he said.

“We’ve been pleased to share a passion for rugby with Pindan over the past three years and they’ve played an important role in supporting the opportunities for those playing in our grassroots competitions and our aspiring players as well.”

So from this we are having individual jumper sponsors again this year

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Senior Player
    vCash
    It's 2015.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Good point Maelkann. My reading of the para with the bold text is not the same as TIF's (sadly).

With the Brumbies securing an $8million sponsorship agreement (spread over the next 6 years) today, I think we're the only team left without a major sponsor for 2015 :-( I really don't know how the Force manage to make ends meet. Good management by the CEO and CFO I guess.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Good point Maelkann. My reading of the para with the bold text is not the same as TIF's (sadly).

With the Brumbies securing an $8million sponsorship agreement (spread over the next 6 years) today, I think we're the only team left without a major sponsor for 2015 :-( I really don't know how the Force manage to make ends meet. Good management by the CEO and CFO I guess.
    They do it by bleeding senior and junior rugby of all there goodness
    With the numbers reported at pre season training it looks like a tough season ahead for community rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post

That's some good coin for the Gluesticks.

Pretty sure that last year the sponsorship gap wasn't too bad because they managed to sell off all of the Jerseys.

I would imagine that if they do the same it won't be too bad.

I would prefer a naming rights sponsor though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I would imagine that if they do the same it won't be too bad.

I would prefer a naming rights sponsor though.
    It's a swings and roundabouts thing for me. The whole 'naming rights sponsor' situation denotes a more powerful marketing potential and corporate image, but the way the Force did it last year spaeks of loyal local support and a real community focus.

I know we'd all like to have both, but that's pretty unlikely.

C'mon the

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    I can confirm we will have individual jumper sponsors again this season

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!