Thread: Chat Report 10/9/08

vCash

Chat Report 10/9/08

it was very quiet on chat last night, so im not just writing nothing- nothing happened!

Role Call:

LarryNJ
    force addict
    blueandblack
    jazza
    myself
    laura
    jono
    Swee
    AlcoholicStalker
    Coach
    beige

and.. thats not very many people. next time i have to report, i expect a longer list and yes that includes you, unless you where there!

well blueandblack opened up shop and well, had a bit of a whinge to larry about how he didnt have his @ thing yet nawww..

force addict arrives and starts mooing larry wonders what she is on about and its because that is what chat subject is! force addcit asked why it was the same, and blueandblack started the ‘irc-wouldnt-give-me-the-@-thingy-yet’ speech again

jazza appeared and asks the exact same question- why doesnt our chat master have the @ thing. so the story comes out AGAIN! hehe.. then jazza tells everyone bout the ‘pretty good’ dating show on channel 10 (not 7). some fat guy got rejected and fa automatically asks ‘was it dunning’ like hed go near a dating show!

laura and i arrive (another @ speech), jazza leaves but we are still dicussing the dating show, which is now ‘crap’ according to laura forceaddict is going blind and jono and alcoholic stalker arrive! jono is also watching the dating show and force addict is having a moan about homework. then fa and i want to know if the new chatmaster-without-the-@-thing will kick us out for having homework! which is a NO joy. when he gets the magic powers he wont kick people out for having homework, we cant call him neo (??) he will throw jazza out every now and again, dont ask for ops and he wont become chat nazi II (who is chat nazi I jono?)

then jono asked if matt was chat apprentice and then i got given chat report coz i said jono was made chat appentice coz he had to write a report and he DIDNT! and now i am

swee tells us about a micheal jackson chick who is turning african-american righteo… blueandblack hands out drinks. laura returned just in time to get her choice of drink while i got water ahaha fa got SFA!

fa and i were counting down till school ends and laura was telling us how terrible the dating show is. blueandblack told me i have to use irc (whatever that computery thing is) less when i get to year 12 and forceaddict told us it was her last chat night

AS told us she sat on a rugby field all day with her smart little baby/toddler

coach came in and said…. ranga chicks are hot!

AHAHAHAHA blueandblack brought up the @ thingy again

AS was wondering which wallabies would be at the meet and greet day today, and forceaddict said it wasn’t allowed to be brownie going. AS said AJ’s mum remembers her and that her baby weighed the exact same as AJ when he was born!!!

somehow we got to discussing 1930s and 1940s furniture??

hehe AS was going through her photobucket and laura told us about her breakfast with george!

i was supposed to be doing a RE assignment, which i am meant to be finishing now, and jono told us he was kicked out of RE most lessons last year

oh then we get to the nuclear bombing thing. swee and jono took over chat discussing the recreation of the big bang. we have 8 months to live and i figured that that atleast gives us time to win the final s14 championship!

jono left after a very very very long dicussion of chemistry and physics and other confusing stuff with swee!! everyone started dissapearing after that and… well thats chat report!

quotes:

swee: the force will be the super14 champions for eternity!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by robyn <3; 11-09-08 at 21:24. Reason: i skip words when i type... ?? wtf!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    TWF Moderators are now 'Chat Masters' - they need more to keep 'em busy! B'n'B get's an honorary '@' for his mad IRC skillz...

Good reporting there Robyn. Ranga Chicks are hot (except the ones that aren;t...)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn <3 View Post
    and.. thats not very many people. next time i have to report, i expect a longer list and yes that includes you, unless you where there!
    Just for you Robyn, next time you are writing the report, I'll try to get the remaining 1,742 members of twf into the chat log...

vCash
    i was watching deadliest catch.
    not some shit dating show

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Sounds similar to me

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.