Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chat report: 19.09.07. A quest! (and a lengthy one at that)

vCash

Talking Chat report: 19.09.07. A quest! (and a lengthy one at that)

THE HONOUR ROLL (apologies if there’s anyone I’ve forgotten)
    Coach
    Burgs
    Exile
    Jess
    Travelling Gerry
    Blueandblack
    Sagerian
    Tragic
    Jargan
    TLH
    Jazza
    Skiza

Good evening all….

As you can see this is my first chat report, having had the prestigious job of “Wednesday night chat court reporter” bestowed upon me by The Almighty TLH and The Great Exile and should it be any good, it may be the first of many you will read from myself. When accepting this honour, TLH gave me some advice that i’ll never forget (tear), “Remember..........never let the truth get in the way of a good story. If you want a hand to bullsh*t just get in touch.” Truer words and better advice were never given

Though the topic of the chat was “TWF Chat - A Quest!..............ET Perth Spirit v Ballymore Tornadoes | RWC Wallabies v Fiji”, I think the closest we got to mentioning either of these two upcoming matches was when
    Exile said (typed?): So - how about them Wallabies? After a thoughtful “Yeah” from B&B, the noise of crickets chirping around the chatroom were deafening at this point and I thought my head would explode

Tragic is on the hunt for a Perth Spirit jersey of a size that’s not “fat – b*****d” whatever that’s supposed to mean , but it seems Sage can help out, so all is not lost….yet. Tragic also shocks us by informing the room that Kaplan is prancing around like a pony in the Tonga vs. Samoa game….what is the world coming to?

It seems Exile is on a hunt of his own tonight….for the ladies!!!
    After giving me a rose, Tragic promptly told me to watch out for Exile’s advances and Exile responded by giving Tragic a rose too….UH-OH! Sage was feeling a little left-out and quite possibly disgusted too at this point but the extent of Exile’s affection towards Sage was a used diaper. Exile believe every nite is ladies nite but Coach has the inside word from the missus!

Travel plans for TLH and Exile came up.
    TLH will be heading over to the dark side next year for some dodgy dealings with one Sagerian and Exile will be coming over to our fair state 08.03.08 to visit our inadequate rugby ground, the ever-annoying Subiaco Oval, so keep an eye out for a force fan starved of some quality live rugby action.

The subject of Burgs and roadkill came up….yes you read correctly! There was hot debate on how Burgs takes his roadkill. On one side of the fence, Coach believes Burgs likes his roadkill old, because its already the right thickness but TLH believes Burgs likes his roadkill in any manner because its all protein and fur. Jess couldn’t believe this was being discussed and shuddered from the mental picture the boys had inadvertently (or deliberately?) caused her to have. Burgs let us know how you like your roadkill…we’re all hanging out for your answer

Our esteemed resident bookie, Travelling Gerry swaggered on in through the door, clearly living up to his name…as his greetings came from Northam No Air-Conditioning Suites and Spas…where ‘spas’ actually means (and I quote), “toilet with serious back flush.......” and a reminder that the books are up for this weekend so bet big, bet often people! (Do I get extra vCash for giving you a plug TG?)

Exile has just returned from a week up at the luxurious Gold Coast, where he got a nice tan, which will probably be ruined by the pathetic weather Sydney calls “spring”. Coach then pipes up saying, that he’ll be heading over to QLD for the month of December. At this point everyone is breeding the jealously bug, until Coach drops a bombshell….he is going to TOOWOOMBA (cue the crickets chirping once more)! Just kidding Coach
    Even Tragic (who apparently usually envies travellers), is not breeding the jealously bug on this one. However, Coach will be getting free food, acommodation and probably half his drinks, so this is considered a suitable balance by all and thus, worth a trip to the greater unwashed in Toowoomba!

TG tries to kickstart some more rugby talk, apparently the Spirit could still finish second and get a home final….start praying folks!! If we do get a home final, Exile’s Rugby WA liaison would appreciate everyone (and I mean everyone) heading down to MES to support the team….if (im being objective here) we get a home final, Coach will be doing a mailout to remind you, in the hope of scoring a good seat for the game…he’s a sly businessman our Coach!

On the topic of business, TWF has a new advertiser in The Western Force Superstore (good on you Seldom) and the lovely Seldom may even supply some prizes for various competitions here on TWF….however, don’t get your hopes up, Coach has already put dibs on the “cool gear”

As B&B and Coach tried to beat each other out the door, chat night was drawing to a close as the crickets and their chirping became a plague on our chat room. B&B won with some crafty exiting skills and with fond wishes, Exile kicked Coach out after him, before kicking himself out….with this I felt I should join in the exiting frenzy and so this brings my first chat report to a close.

I hope that you have enjoyed my reporting and that it wasn’t too long for you all to read. Feel free to pass on any feedback.
    Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!!

Cheers,
    Skiza (case sensitive enough for you Sage? )

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Skiza; 21-09-07 at 17:46.

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    As a man of few words....Skiza that report kicked arse.

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Well done Skizza......your vCash is in the mail..

vCash
    Awesome report, I am sad I missed such an eventful (?) chat... but I am afraid the cricket won out last night especially as I was suffering from horrible wisdom teeth pain caused headaches.

Adore this life
    There is no guarantee
    Could end by tomorrow

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Roadkill: About four days in when it gets to that pulpy kidney-like consistency and needs a spoon rather than a fork.
    Either that or in a little bag from a Bar...

Great report

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Do you have a nice Chianti with that mate?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Nah, normally neat Bundy to hide the taste

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    A phenomenal effort Skiza, well done

I think we have found our new court reporter.

Unless anyone else would like a trial run for the job - send me a PM if you are keen.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    The Great Exile is one thing but The Almighty TLH

Other than that good job!!

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Hey Larry,

vCash
    Great!

I apologies for my absence, i was at a pipe band dinner.

I did join at about 11. It was just me and Burgs. Burgs didn't speak, but i spoke to him.

That went on for about and hour then i went to bed.

Good times.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Hell and tarnation, why has Beaver only got three red squares?!?!?
    What's going on people

Sorry Beav, I was otherwise occupied at that stage and actually thought I had dropped out of the chatroom.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    whoaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the next J.K. Rowling on my hands.I better check the birth certificate, I cant remember writing that much ever! Maybe because I am a mere humble prop! But I can lift heavy weights

The backs are just there to look pretty

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    onya Skiza!

vCash
    Excellent work, Skiza!

Thanks for the confirmation, Burgs. I can now sleep at night

Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
    it is the courage to continue that counts.
    - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast