Thread: 6N via Broadband

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

6N via Broadband

You know thoise google ads on the front page of TWF? Well I only put them there in the hope of Google perhaps taking more notice of me in search engine rankings and the like.

Anyhow, they were advertising this link today: http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com...65926250746456

Which toiok me to setanta.com who are offering the service of giving you all the 6 nations games luve over broadband! They offer a pay per view of $9.99 or all 15 games for like $99.

Persoanlly I'm not gonna pay $99 for the 6N, but if todays game were broadcast by them and I could pay $9.99 to see it - I'd have paid in a flash! (even though I think a Perth broadcaster should have done it! shame, shame, shame!)

Click the BIG link above of you want to make TWF 0.6 cents (which they promist to semnd me as soon as the total reaches $100 i think ), or just head staright to: http://www.setanta.com/content/setan...h?open&aid=003

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Coach - I just clicked on all three links for you - I figure if I do it every day whilst I am checking out the forums you will have the $100 in no time. Any other members who want to help the Coach pay for the bills that website costs him big bucks, feel free to click away. its painless. No skin off our noses.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco