Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Force Biffo

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blackadder View Post

And yeah, great idea. Lets leave it to the players to make a public statement. They acted pretty honestly over the quokka matter.

Mate my point is Honesty beats the crap out of lies and deception any day. If the players lie and the force management lie, they deserve what they get.
    I can tell you that the players did lie to Management initially over quokkagate and then came clean after members of the public came forward...I would say this was one of Tom Baddeleys main reasons for leaving....seems justified now.

Quote Originally Posted by TOCC View Post
    it doesnt take much self-control to steer away from confrontations..
    If Henjak doesnt have the maturity level to do this, then his contract should be torn up, im willing to wait and see if all this is false, but you have to be realistic and accept that some players like Henjak are just bad news, he is constantly in the press for mainly negative issues.
    And those are only the ones the press can confirm

Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Let's also not forget that (AFAIK) Henners has cleaned up his act immensely since 2004 and hasn't been involved in any incidents that we've heard of (and believe me, we'd have heard of them with Growden on the prowl) This is actually his first indiscretion with the (unless the Liam O'Meara incident has legs) and that should be taken into account.....the fact that he has a pre- history should also be taken into account!
    Sorry GIGS20, I think you will find plenty more skeletons in Henners WA closet...Peter O'Meara leaving is no coincidence, and saying has cleaned up his act is not true.

Quote Originally Posted by main game View Post
    This should not affect what anyone thinks of the Force as a whole as Yak is an arrogant cocky idiot. There have been plenty of things that we haven't heard no doubt. If everyone thinks that he has tranished the force why not sack him as he has had at least 2 incidents against him and by the looks of it many more that have been covered. Good riddense
    Spot on MG.....just hope the closet door stays shut.

Quote Originally Posted by KenyaQuin View Post
    A summary of Omera's interview on 6PR this morning (sorry, this is the best I could come up with..see if I can get more in due course).

Western Force assault
    Int: PETER O’MEARA, ex-CEO Western Force - Henjak a terrific guy but has alcohol-management issues; sounded like joke that turned serious; Henjak’s contract almost torn up immediately; Henjak has given undertaking not to touch alcohol for rest of season.
    we'll see about that.....be like me saying I'm not going to until the next time santa comes...never going to happen.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

vCash
    Nothing like a good biffo...
    But they broke the golden rule as a team

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f.../dograce-2.jpg
    Dont take on anything until you are fully prepaired.
    Lack of drive will only see your demise

vCash
    its amazing to see how many new members we attract after a bit of controversy, welcome along all, please fell free to post threads on all topics!!!!

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    conversely why sack Haig if he was just standing there and copped a king hit?
    Finally someone had to go for the good old KING HIT line.
    I was wondering when it would roll up

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    on reflection and seeing what is in this article...maybe we should all wait to see what the investigation brings out...

It may well be Haig who copped the last punch that broke his jaw (then then again he may not have and fought on) but it certainly doesnt sound like a "one punch fight".

The biggie will be "Who threw the first punch?"
    Like Jehna, I am a bit curious over this one. Assuming that reports are 'generally' true and that Henjak did look like the Elephant man and being quite messed up in the face and Sare being less so. I'd have guessed that by a bit of a knobhead (as all reports suggest he is) Henjak provoked Sare and Sare snapped going wild and laying a few punches before Henjak knew what was happening and retaliated broke his jaw and the fights over.

Thus you have one person with a quite few hits versus one person who seemingly has only a broken jaw. If someone broke your jaw in a fight any sane person would end it there so I'd have thought that would at least be 'the last punch'.
    As for punishment, since noone outside of the club is involved ie a South African student or a quokka (a poor harmless quokka) I'd be satisfied if both boys made their peace and apologised and agreed to put it behind them. Tack on a penalty for the bad publicity to the club and messing with the game plan and stuff and your sorted. Things like this escalate very easily and while its about time Henjak grew up and got himself out of this situation it usually takes a very serious situation (and I believe this is his first biggie in Perth) to wake up and smell the coffee.

I think thats its a load of crap they're saying about tearing up his contract though. They're not stupid they know they need him because we have almost no depth at scrum-half. But for the doubters you can bet your ass he'll be punished if he is guilty and whether its today or after the tour its all the same but at least then the team doesn't get messed up as much.

vCash
    I'm not sure what to think....this is all too hard, but all at the wrong time......right now I just want it to go away and never come back!

Hopefully the boys will not do anything more in a public place where the SMH can get hold of it...that's the problem.

BTW I wouldn't be at all surprised at Henners giving Haig some shit...he is a halfback after all!

C'mon the

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11