Thread: Brendan form Canberra

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash

Brendan from Canberra InnFORCEers Tours

For those of that were on The InnFORCEers Tours to Canberra last year, you may recall a few guys we meet from Batemans Bay on the coast that were involved with Junior Rugby down that way. On our return trip for Force v Brumbies we gifted Brendan with a fully autographed Western Force Jumper for them to raffle off for Junior Rugby.

I have just recieved this email from Brendan, so if anyone is headed to ACT for any matches this year, let me know and I'll put you in contact with him, a top bloke and good for a beer, a laugh and some rugby talk. He also runs a very fancy seafood function centre/restaurant at Batemans Bay, so agian if you are around that way, call in for a bite.

Hi Matt,
    Don`t know where the last 8 months went! Firstly I just wanted to say a big thankyou from the Broulee Moruya Dolphins juniors for your kind donation of the Force jumper. We had it framed and the boys sold plenty of tickets raising over $520 which we put towards juniors and all the boys got a nice T-shirt at the end of the season.

This year we have entered two Junior sides, U10`s & U13`s into the ACTJRU comp, as we still cant` get any opposition for them during our regular winter competition. The ACTJRU have been very supportive and we will play 8 home & 8 away games. The lads are all very excited except my young bloke who broke both bones in his right arm during Rugby training for the twilight comp last November, it was very ugly, a trip to Canberra Hospital for surgery and 8 weeks in plaster from his fingers to his shoulder. Tooheys have come on board with a 2K sponsorship and we are working on ACTEWAGL for @ 5k to fit them out with a nice new strip & to help with transport costs.

Hope you have success with the Force this year, and tell Henjak to keep his hands in his pockets, he is receiving plenty of media (not the good type) here on the East Coast.

Hope all the InnForcers are well and rested their livers pre season. Are you planning any trips to the East this year?

Take it easy and thanks again Brendan

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by The InnFORCEr; 19-02-08 at 12:48.
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Thanks TiF!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!