Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Geek joke

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash

Geek joke

Reasons Why Windows Is Not A Virus
    1. Viruses are free.

2. Viruses don't take up most of your hard drive.

3. Viruses don't need 80 megs of RAM.

4. Viruses don't have major bugs.

5. Viruses don't have three different sets of documentation.

6. Viruses don't leak info to the press about the upcoming Jerusalem 95, to keep people from switching to Michelangelo/2 Warp.

7. Viruses aren't on every computer.

8. Nobody cares if a virus turns out to be 16 bit, even though it is advertised as 32...

9. Viruses install themselves !

hahahahahahhahahaha I laughed my hard drive off.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Just happy to be here

vCash
    LMAO

vCash
    thats a good one...

I havent seen it before...

Apprentice
    vCash
    Get a Mac, it makes life so much easier and makes using a computer enjoyable as opposed to tedious!

vCash
    Three men are sitting naked in the sauna. Suddenly there is a beeping sound. The first man presses his forearm and the beeping stops. The others look at him questioningly.

"That's my pager," he says. "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."

A few minutes later a phone rings. The second man lifts his palm to his ear.

When he finishes he explains, "That's my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand."

The third man, feeling decidedly low-tech, steps out of the sauna. In a few minutes he returns with a piece of toilet paper extending from his rear.

The others raise their eyebrows.

"I'm getting a Fax," he explains

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity like my applications such as Poker Night 10.3 , Football 5.0 , Hunting and Fishing 7.5 , and Racing 3.6. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while at tempting to run my favorite applications! I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the un-install doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

Thanks, A Troubled User

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Bill Gates dies and of course goes to hell. Satan recognises him instantly and greets him like a long lost brother. Satan shows him to his private room where there is a naked woman, a bottle of fine red wine and a computer. Bill asks Satan why this room, I thought hell was meant to be uncomfortable? Satan replied "The bottle has a hole in it, the woman doesn't and the computer is running windows 95 and is missing 3 keys, Control Alt and Delete"

C'mon the

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Bill Gates suddenly dies and finds himself face to face with God. God stood over Bill Gates and said, "Well Bill, I'm really confused on this one. It's a tough decision; I'm not sure whether to send you to Heaven or Hell. After all, you helped society enormously by putting a computer in almost every home in America, yet you also created that ghastly Windows '95 among other indiscretions. I believe I'll do something I've never done before; I'll let you decide where you want to go."

Bill pushed up his glasses, looked up at God and replied, "Could you briefly explain the difference between the two?" Looking slightly puzzled, God said, "Better yet, why don't I let you visit both places briefly, then you can make your decision. Which do you choose to see first, Heaven or Hell?" Bill played with his pocket protector for a moment, then looked back at God and said, "I think I'll try Hell first." So, with a flash of lightning and a cloud of smoke, Bill Gates went to Hell. When he materialized in Hell, Bill looked around. It was a beautiful and clean place, a bit warm, with sandy beaches and tall mountains, clear skies, pristine water, and beautiful women frolicking about. A smile came across Bill's face as he took in a deep breath of the clean air. "This is great," he thought, "if this is Hell, I can't wait to see heaven." Within seconds of his thought, another flash of lightning and a cloud of smoke appeared, and Bill was off to Heaven. Heaven was a place high above the clouds, where angels were drifting about playing their harps and singing in a beautiful chorus. It was a very nice place, Bill thought, but not as enticing as Hell. Bill looked up, cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled for God and Bill Gates was sent to Hell for eternity. Time passed, and God decided to check on the late billionaire to see how he was progressing in Hell. When he got there, he found Bill Gates shackled to a wall in a dark cave amid bone thin men and tongues of fire, being burned and tortured by demons. "So, how is everything going?" God asked. Bill responded with a crackling voice filled with anguish and disappointment, "This is awful! It's nothing like the Hell I visited the first time!! I can't believe this is happening! What happened to the other place....with the beaches and the mountains and the beautiful women? "That was the demo," replied God.

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

Talking But wait, there's more!

In 2010, Microsoft Windows will be a quantum processing emulation layer for a 128-bit mod of a 64-bit hack of a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit GUI for an 8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    geek..

Every forwards dream is to become a back...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach
    In 2010, Microsoft Windows will be a quantum processing emulation layer for a 128-bit mod of a 64-bit hack of a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit GUI for an 8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.
    I concede coach, that's gotta be the geekiest joke I ever heard, the scary part is I got it

C'mon the

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    so you can go from bad to worse.....

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to un-install, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child Support . I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation. The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0 , Cook It 1.5, and Do Bills 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5 . Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !

WARNING!!! DO NOT , under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system. It may even crash your system.

Best of luck,
    Tech Support
    X67861

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Lucky for me i'm still running Bachelor 20.0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyFan
    Lucky for me i'm still running Bachelor 20.0
    Along with girlfriend 348.4!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast