Thread: Hells teeth

vCash

Hells teeth

This was in yesterdays SMH

A Cootamundra farmer dies and goes to hell. The Devil can't help but notice that he doesn't appear to be suffering like everyone else, despite the 35-degree heat and 75 per cent humidity. So the Devil goes over to the farmer and asks why he's so happy. The Coota man says: "I like it here, the temperature is just like ploughing my fields in November."

Right then. Very annoyed, the Devil cranks the temperature up to 40 degrees, with 80 per cent humidity.

"Even better!" exults the farmer to the Devil. "It reminds me so much of Christmas Day two years ago, when all the grandkids were over!" The Devil, now furious, decides to make the farmer really suffer, so he turns the heat up to 50 degrees and the humidity to 100 per cent.

The farmer turns to the Devil and says, "This is great, it's just like working in the silo with my friends in January."

Beside himself with rage, the Devil can stand it no more. Trying an entirely different tack, he turns the temperature down to freezing point and sets the weather control to SNOW. "Lets see what the farmer has to say about THIS," he says to himself.

A little while later, the Devil finds the farmer, only now he's jumping up and down for joy and yelling, "The Waratahs have finally won the Super 14 grand final!"

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    LOL, in the words of the immortal Homer Simpson "It's funny because it's true!"

C'mon the

vCash
    Oh yeah, that is a good one, even tahs supporters could smile at that one...

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash
    an oldie but a goodie.........

vCash
    thats awsome!