Thread: Another injury setback for Jonny

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

Another injury setback for Jonny

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

From correspondents in Newcastle, England
    February 17, 2006

JONNY Wilkinson's long path to full fitness has been interrupted yet again after the England World Cup winner suffered the latest in a long line of injuries.

Wilkinson, out of action since November, was due to return for his club Newcastle against Gloucester this weekend.

But that comeback has had to be put on ice after he was forced out of training with an acute injury to his right adductor, his club reported.

Wilkinson tore his adductor muscle in January, but had returned to full training and was considered fit enough to be named on the bench for Newcastle last weekend, though he did not feature in the 9-6 win over London Irish.

The latest problem is unrelated to the operation Wilkinson, who has not played for England since the 2003 World Cup final against Australia, had on a hernia last November.

Agence France-Presse

Sorry....did I mention.....
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    i was absolutely shattered when i was told his by a friend in Newcastle

To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group.

vCash
    England aren't missing him too much though, the only thing Hodgson maybe doesn't have is the boot of Wilkinson.

Hodgson was unlucky not to make the test side when the Lions were in NZ....

We are TheWholeForce kin (try saying this really fast)

vCash
    England have moved on. They play a different style now*

Good for them too. I can't respect a team that sits down and cries if their star is injured. They adapted their game instead.

*A style called rugby.

vCash
    well i still have question marks on Hodgson

i am looking forward to Wilko getting healthy and a few games under his belt

and if he comes out fit and makes the England squad and they play the same game play as 2003 i will be bloody happy

To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs

From correspondents in Newcastle, England
    February 17, 2006

JONNY Wilkinson's long path to full fitness has been interrupted yet again after the England World Cup winner suffered the latest in a long line of injuries.

Wilkinson, out of action since November, was due to return for his club Newcastle against Gloucester this weekend.

But that comeback has had to be put on ice after he was forced out of training with an acute injury to his right adductor, his club reported.

Wilkinson tore his adductor muscle in January, but had returned to full training and was considered fit enough to be named on the bench for Newcastle last weekend, though he did not feature in the 9-6 win over London Irish.

The latest problem is unrelated to the operation Wilkinson, who has not played for England since the 2003 World Cup final against Australia, had on a hernia last November.

Agence France-Presse

Sorry....did I mention.....

GIRUY wilkinson

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontyboy
    England aren't missing him too much though, the only thing Hodgson maybe doesn't have is the boot of Wilkinson.

Hodgson was unlucky not to make the test side when the Lions were in NZ....

and Wilkinson did but didn't do anything. I really don't have a problem with Wilkinson it's all the BS that surrounds him that shits me. He's a good player and a great kicker but he's been made into a "legend" before his time. He'll be remembered for his kicking in the world cup but is he a "legend"? I don't think so, he doesn't deserve that accalade yet. I think he would say the same thing. If he comes back and does the same again then maybe he would deserve it but for now he's just another good player that had a great world cup.

Just happy to be here

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Careful TEF, don't you be rubbishing "the main man"

vCash
    Yeah don't you know you're talking about god...

Not like John Eales, a true legand that wasn't just a kicker.