Thread: TWF motto

vCash

TWF motto

I know we ran this thread a few weeks back, but in the present light after reading some posts after last night I thought I would bring this back to head.

My new TWF Motto option is:

Ask not what the can do for you, but what you can do for the

I attended the game in brisvegas with the other INNForcers, we all left the game more deflated than bert, who wasn't pumped up pregame like he should have been (Suncorp security). Basically, the term "Mathematically possible" is being described as our finals chances for this year. The key point about the motto is this:

Regardless of what happens in two weeks time against the Chiefs, we should all provide support for the team by cheering ourselves hoarse, attending the game and show that we are not fairweather supporters and will stick together through the good times and bad. The crowd can provide the extra bit required to help lift the as shown in 2007 against the Hurricanes and this year against the Bulls, Crusaders.

I am making the trip over for the Chiefs and Brumbies games, regardless if we are in finals contention or not. It hurts me when I fly back after a game still a bit hungover and with no voice because "I saved it for the game".

See you all in two weeks at the Chiefs Game.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Onya OX- See you there!

vCash
    fair point OX, im sure all of us will be there at the next home game but questions still have to be asked, we wouldn't be real supporters of they weren't.....