Thread: Giteau move to France Imminent!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

Giteau move to France Imminent!

Giteau move to France Imminent!

Pieman
    Today

Super star player with the embattled Firepower sleeve sponsored Western Force, Matt Giteau, is poised to head to France next season having been seen eating a croissant for breakfast this morning.

Giteau was heard to say, “Gee this is a great croissant, I wish I could have another one!”

R&M is confident the writing is on the wall as a croissant is no pie.
    Even his name is kinda French-ish.

The Western Force have been embroiled in all sorts of issues that Rugby Heaven and the Sydney Morning Herald keep regurgitating, including their connection to troubled fuel additive company Firepower, molesting marsupials and in house fighting.

Innuendo that RH and SMH are on a malicious vendetta against Firepower is grossly exaggerated, despite having had legal action in the past.

This imminent move by Giteau is yet another terrible blow to the fledgling team that we don’t like very much over there in the West.

Stay tuned for any more dirt we can find on them, or perhaps a little bit on the Waratah origin Wallabies.

Please look elsewhere for any detailed coverage of the Under 20’s World Championship as that team is being led by another smelly Force player and they are playing a bit too well for our liking.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Jeez Burgs..you almost ruined my perfect start to the weekend..

vCash
    scared me much!
    grrrrr

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    my heart skipped a beat there!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    same here, but i kinda knew it was a joke, i'm not falling for any more ever again!

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash
    those kinda things get me every single time... and then i sit at the computer laughing

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    same!

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    Kool Stuff

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

vCash

The Follow up

Following ground breaking revelations that Matt Giteau has signed with a top 14 team, a respected rugby journalist has information from unnamed sources that Giteaus salary at the Western Force was bloated to the tune of 140 Million dollars a year and a small african country by Firepower funds.

Firepower, a company now found to have been brought out by a conglomorate with notable board members Hannibal Lechter, Hitler Satan and Julia Gillard were able to raise the funds for this exorbitant deal by selling ice options to the inuit people of alaska.

Western Force management refused to comment when I contacted the Rugby WA offices at Midnight on Sunday, as a matter of fact, they screened my call through to an answering machine and despite it being almost fifteen minutes since I placed the call team management have continued to avoid the press, remaining tight lipped on the issue.

Wester Force are expected to be fined for this breach of contracting protocols as they didn't know anything about the Firepower payments and therefore are complicit in the deal.

Management of Stade Francais, a prominent French Top 14 side replied "Matt Giteau, doesn't he play for Australia?" Confiming that they have a signed contract.

The Herald also contacted a drunk in Hyde Park who suggested that Matt Giteau was a pink elephant who gave him a carton of Muscat. I'm sure that you can see that Giteau is no loss to Australian rugby, let's face it the NSWRU directors all have sons in junior rugby some of whom play at #10, each of whom are far better at everything than Matt Giteau.

C'mon the

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    but, but .. I like Julia Gillard. Now that Julie Bishop woman is another matter ......

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Hannibal and Hitler certainly have friends in low places
    Sure they weren't double dating with Alannah?

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.