Thread: springboks team to play all blacks this weekend

vCash

springboks team to play all blacks this weekend

team to play all blacks this weekend
    South Africa: Percy Montgomery, JP Pietersen, Adrian Jacobs, Jean de Villiers, Bryan Habana, Butch James, Ricky Januarie, Joe van Niekerk, Juan Smith, Schalk Burger, Victor Matfield (capt), Bakkies Botha, CJ van der Linde, Bismarck du Plessis, Gurthro Steenkamp. Res: Schalk Britz, Brian Mujati, Andries Bekker, Luke Watson, Ruan Pienaar, Francois Steyn, Conrad Jantjes.

and why adrian jacobs.....and why no ryan kankowski and why not conrad jantjes at fullback!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    I don't think Ryan was called up to the touring party (I could be wrong). As for Conrad, I thought he had a good game so as puzzled over this. I doubt the inclusion of these players would change the outcome of the game on Saturday (be strong Lara, I'm sure the Boks will come good at some point..maybe at home).

vCash
    Springboks did a Stephen Bradbury to win RWC, last man/team standing
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    I don't think Ryan was called up to the touring party (I could be wrong).
    he is on the touring squad but didnt play last week because he wasnt cleared by the doc
    now all im hoping is that the coach chooses a good team for the wallabies game here and that they win!!!
    i would be soooo happy then
    but still dont like this coach!

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lara93 View Post
    but still dont like this coach!
    Why's that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KenyaQuin View Post
    Why's that?
    It seems pretty much every Saffa fan doesn't like the new coach, now idea why though....

vCash
    well he doesn't choose the right players example adrian jacobs..why choose him..hes not that good

chooses a team with predominantly colour

BOKKE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lara93 View Post
    well he doesn't choose the right players example adrian jacobs..why choose him..hes not that good

chooses a team with predominantly colour
    Racist.

vCash
    but the thing is that its true!

BOKKE

vCash
    I think you've cut Adrain Jacobs a little short Lara. It would be easy to get caught up with all the talk of colour-bias but I don't think Jacobs should be bunched in that class. He had a fairly good S14 season and I thought his game on Saturday was not too bad either..the centres held their ground pretty well with both Nonu and Smith well maintained. The Boks problem was the assassin at flyhalf who was focused on Dan and didn't really get his centres attacking the line effectively.

vCash
    Even agreeing with the sentiment that DeVilliers is a puppet, it doens't make sense to drop Jantjes for Prince Percy, considering that Percy's white and Jantjes is a quota player.

Ndungandae had to go, but to replace him with JP on the back of his worst S14 season makes no sense either. Would have thought Steyn or Chavanga better options on the wing...

vCash
    or even pinaar because he can play all sorts of positions in the backs

BOKKE

vCash
    springsooks rugby is too rife with power struggles to pick the best side on form. i mean percy is past it, pieterson should be replaced with chavanga and how van niekirk gets a game is truly baffling. van niekirk and ndungane were horrible against nz. plus they should stop sooking about cheap shots while bakkies and burger are playing ....
    oh and leaving steyn on the bench is ludicrous

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    It seems pretty much every Saffa fan doesn't like the new coach, now idea why though....
    ehehehe and pretty much every ex-saffa fan loves him

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    BLR.
    No japie supporter has ever liked their coach, black or white.

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing