Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Tahs' amateurville horror

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    I didn't claim to know what happened on GTT however it mustn't have changed much since I last looked.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    WJ, I wasn't going to have this out with you here in the public forum. but seeings as though you have opted against private messages...

Quote Originally Posted by waratahjesus
    a Tahs sponsor is being sued? woopy doo, big news in perth, only probalem is we have binding contracts with our sponsors and a class action doesnt mean anything to us! if the compant goes under, we get compensated! its not like any of our sponsors are selling magic pills to eskimos!

so good work, great job on bringing up the east coast bias and i look forward to calling bullcrap on any further rumours you may have!
    So here you are doing what? Slagging off the Force again

Quote Originally Posted by waratahjesus
    i wrote a reply on why the article was pointless drivel as you do about articles written about the force, ive only complained about personal attacks on me! im aware that no one from this site wrote it, you defend your team, im defending mine!

i dont understand why your attacking me for having a different point of view from you! if you cant take it, dont dish it out crap! im not even firing up about it, i just pointed out what was wrong with the "rumours!' bash the tahs all you want, of course im going to defend them! i support them!
    Defend your team on your site, thats what its for. Point out pointless drivel from SMH, I dont mind, but when you claim it as gospel when its about the Force, you can hardly disregard it when its about the Tahs and expect to retain credibility for being un-biased.

Im not attacking your point of view, your entitled to it but when you are constantly hanging it on the Force and stirring for the sake of your own personal enjoyment, I will say something because I dont think its called for and I dont think you should come on TWF (The Whole Force, a pro-Force website) if you are only going to being anti-Force.

Oh and as for deleting your post, the one abusing Flamethrower, good move.

vCash
    purple!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    WJ, I wasn't going to have this out with you here in the public forum. but seeings as though you have opted against private messages...

So here you are doing what? Slagging off the Force again

Defend your team on your site, thats what its for. Point out pointless drivel from SMH, I dont mind, but when you claim it as gospel when its about the Force, you can hardly disregard it when its about the Tahs and expect to retain credibility for being un-biased.

Im not attacking your point of view, your entitled to it but when you are constantly hanging it on the Force and stirring for the sake of your own personal enjoyment, I will say something because I dont think its called for and I dont think you should come on TWF (The Whole Force, a pro-Force website) if you are only going to being anti-Force.

Oh and as for deleting your post, the one abusing Flamethrower, good move.
    i didnt delete it! someone did that for me! but it just goes to show the double standard over here that flamethrower gets praised and i get deleted! unbiased means both sides of the argument! im a tahs fan your frepower fans! if i wasnt here all there would be is bias!

so dipshits alright but the word fuck isnt?

vCash
    I am honored that you chose to quote me in your first line.

I still can't work out why you choose to visit TWF if it is such a "incredibly self important and humourless" site.

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waratahjesus View Post
    i didnt delete it! someone did that for me! but it just goes to show the double standard over here that flamethrower gets praised and i get deleted! unbiased means both sides of the argument! im a tahs fan your frepower fans! if i wasnt here all there would be is bias!

so dipshits alright but the word fuck isnt?
    The little gibe at the end is unneccessary. There are plenty of ways to say your piece without completely slagging off the Force and insulting people.

I approved of the sentiment being conveyed. I dont think TWF public forum is the place to be typing the words though, kids read TWF.

vCash
    Who is frepower??

With that arguement you would be a Visy fan

Posted via space

vCash
    i came to chat about rugby, you came here to personally attack me!
    im defending myself! i enjoy talking about rugby, i actually visit several sites, not just GTT or TWF, i suggest if your unable to have a normal conversation without resorting to name calling then you should look elsewhere,

i come here to get a different point of view, in the past of has hassled people and bashed the force, as ive said, i welcome you all bashing the tahs, but dont sell yourself as someone above me! were both rugby fans! its a thread about rumours, i posted why these rumours are pointless drivel (in my opinion) written by a journo with a personal agenda! thats what i was discussing, being sworn at by you shows a lack of knowledge and ability to actually debate the thread topic and therefore defeats the purpose of the website in the first place!

vCash

On an important day in the history of Australian rugby, as it is the 100th anniversary of the first Wallabies leaving for the 1908-09 northern hemisphere tour, it is sad to announce that out in the provinces they carry on as if it is still a shamateur game. The latest antics in paranoid Waratahland defy belief. There are constant complaints in the heartland that the NSW Rugby Union is rudderless, especially in its inability to handle any pressing issue. One Sydney premiership club has developed a dreadful reputation of boasting about racist supporters, who take delight in targeting non-Anglo Saxon opposition players. The club is now known as the KKK. Despite four official complaints and high-ranking NSWRU officials being alerted, nothing has been done to rectify the problem. R&M has also been told of a dangerous off-field altercation involving two other clubs at a recent Colts match, which the NSWRU is aware of but again appears to have wiped its hands of it. And out at Randwick, they are unimpressed the NSWRU has thwarted their plan to get Test centre Morgan Turinui eligible for the semi-finals. As Turinui has been committed to Australia A and the Queensland club scene, Randwick asked for permission for the long-time Wick to play in a lower-grade midweek match, so he could play the three games required to be part of the semis. NSW knocked them back, saying running Turinui on in the lower grades was "not in the right spirit". So Turinui will miss the semis. Adding to the Galloping Greens' angst towards NSW is that they have lost promising winger Ratu Nasiganiyavi for several weeks with a calf injury. Randwick claim he has been "flogged" at training since joining the Waratahs.

Rumours of the Week
     The McCarthy era has hit Waratahland. Certain NSW Rugby Union staff members have been given a hit list of naughty boys they are barred from dealing with. We've seen the list, which is hilarious reading, and, oh no, R&M is on it! How are we going to survive? Zzzz.
     Is it true an underachieving official wanted the NSWRU to pay his way so he could attend the Australia-South Africa Test in Durban, but for a multitude of reasons was knocked back?
     One of NSWRU's best on-the-ground scouts is soon expected to join the steady exodus of talent leaving wayward Waratahland. In the meantime, the other three Australian provinces continue "cherry-picking" the best talent in the Sydney clubs.

http://www.rugbyheaven.com.au/news/n...69.html?page=2

vCash
    You got no sence of humour den.

Is that a better response??

Posted via space

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    The little gibe at the end is unneccessary. There are plenty of ways to say your piece without completely slagging off the Force and insulting people.

I approved of the sentiment being conveyed. I dont think TWF public forum is the place to be typing the words though, kids read TWF.
    laura, i think your missing my point, your talking down to me when flamethrower has sworn and attacked me personally, ive been sworn at twice and you give me a language warning, the jibe is neccessary because your using a double standard to criticise me when infact im the victim!

but whatever, have fun, i will come back at another time when people who want to chat about rugby are online!

vCash
    Bye then. Run and hide. Dish it out but can't take it. Blah blah blah

Posted via space

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    dont let the door hit you in the arse...

vCash
    I got your point and I made mine.

Whatever, I moved on.

On an important day in the history of Australian rugby, as it is the 100th anniversary of the first Wallabies leaving for the 1908-09 northern hemisphere tour, it is sad to announce that out in the provinces they carry on as if it is still a shamateur game. The latest antics in paranoid Waratahland defy belief. There are constant complaints in the heartland that the NSW Rugby Union is rudderless, especially in its inability to handle any pressing issue. One Sydney premiership club has developed a dreadful reputation of boasting about racist supporters, who take delight in targeting non-Anglo Saxon opposition players. The club is now known as the KKK. Despite four official complaints and high-ranking NSWRU officials being alerted, nothing has been done to rectify the problem. R&M has also been told of a dangerous off-field altercation involving two other clubs at a recent Colts match, which the NSWRU is aware of but again appears to have wiped its hands of it. And out at Randwick, they are unimpressed the NSWRU has thwarted their plan to get Test centre Morgan Turinui eligible for the semi-finals. As Turinui has been committed to Australia A and the Queensland club scene, Randwick asked for permission for the long-time Wick to play in a lower-grade midweek match, so he could play the three games required to be part of the semis. NSW knocked them back, saying running Turinui on in the lower grades was "not in the right spirit". So Turinui will miss the semis. Adding to the Galloping Greens' angst towards NSW is that they have lost promising winger Ratu Nasiganiyavi for several weeks with a calf injury. Randwick claim he has been "flogged" at training since joining the Waratahs.

Rumours of the Week
     The McCarthy era has hit Waratahland. Certain NSW Rugby Union staff members have been given a hit list of naughty boys they are barred from dealing with. We've seen the list, which is hilarious reading, and, oh no, R&M is on it! How are we going to survive? Zzzz.
     Is it true an underachieving official wanted the NSWRU to pay his way so he could attend the Australia-South Africa Test in Durban, but for a multitude of reasons was knocked back?
     One of NSWRU's best on-the-ground scouts is soon expected to join the steady exodus of talent leaving wayward Waratahland. In the meantime, the other three Australian provinces continue "cherry-picking" the best talent in the Sydney clubs.

http://www.rugbyheaven.com.au/news/n...69.html?page=2

vCash
    you guys are hillarious, honestly!, language warnings and self important rants about and dishing it out and taking it, but you show a lack of being able to adhere to your own rules!

do unto others and you would have them do unto you!

if flamethrower wants to dish out swear words and personal insults i would very much appreciate if his posts were deleated and edited the same as mine!

thankyou Laura for getting it back on topic!

the rumours int he article are pure bullcrap!
    the article itself illustrates why nswru gets into trouble and that is because the club scene (still run by the old boys club!) pushes there own agendas and loyalties over whats good for the game! people have called for an independent board to stamp out such problems but there is alot of back room politics preventing this from happening!

but for a team to be branded racist is virtually impossible in nsw club rugby as i havnt seen in a club in a few years without a mix of polynesian, australian and european players running around for them! for a team to celebrate the fact that there fans are racist would be one of the worst things i have heard in a long time!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast