Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whos you favorite non force S14 player....

vCash

whos you favorite non force S14 player....

just to balance the least favorite thread out a bit! maybe not so much favorites but players you enjoy watching....here goes.berrick barnes, bryan habana, rodney so'oialo, stephen donald, steven moore....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    berrick barnes is a personal favourite, hes grown into such an important player and i think he is super vital for the reds

also george smith, james horwil, jean devilliers is my 'favourite' saffa and mils muialina is the only kiwi i can handle. as much as i dislike him i really rate ma'a nonu and when john smit was playing s14 i enjoyed watching him

Last edited by robyn <3; 30-09-08 at 17:23.

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    the beast, shalk buger, bryan habana, francois steyn, francois lowe, du plessis brothers, jean deviliers, ricky januarie, ryan kankowski, ruan pienaar, george smith, richard kahui just to name a few..

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    Hmmm... Rocky was my favourite Tah, but he's handed in the poofy blue, so no obvious candidates there anymore.

Kiwis... leaving aside what they might inflict on our boys I don't mind Nonu and So'oialo.

Saffers.... ew

Oh and AAC for being a sweety.

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Sorry Slomo but I don't comprehend your question

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    i find it hard 2 name any other aussie players who dont play for the force...

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swee_82 View Post
    Oh and AAC for being a sweety.
    if we can have sweeties then i like burgess too. my favourite tah (if such a thing exists...)

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Yarpie - Jean DeVilliers
    Cuzzy Bro - Andrew Hore (especially as Hore is a hooker )
    Straylian - George Smith

vCash
    Going from who played where this past Super14 season.....
    Reds-Chris Latham, Berrick Barnes, Steve Moore
    Brumbies-George Smith & Stirling Mortlock
    Tahs-Rocky Elsom

NZ-Despite him playing on the edge of the rules pretty much all the time, Richie McCaw and Rodney So'oialo, Joe Rokocoko & Mills Muliaina, I think they're pretty much the basis to the success of the All Blacks and I guess Dan Carter's boot helps too.

I tried really hard to find one South African player who I like, but I'm honestly struggling, I think it will have to come down to who I dislike the least...Fred Michalak maybe, he didn't do a whole lot to make me not like him, so I guess that makes him my favourite. Based purely on talent though, as a winger and the fact that if he played for the Wallabies I'd probably like him more...Bryan Habana, I despise the fact at how fast he is and the number of tries I've seen him get over us, but he is a good player.

Last edited by laura; 01-10-08 at 15:31.

vCash
    but he still plays super 14 so i think he is counted

BOKKE

vCash
    to keep it fair from my perspective,

fav non reds player: dan carter(previous to leaving the S14), now it would have to be Kurtley Beale, i love a bit of flair

vCash
    o yeah dans leaving aye
    what a shame....

BOKKE

vCash
    hes playing curry cup now for the sharks

BOKKE

vCash
    He is to. My mistake. Disregard.

vCash
    Dunning and my SON

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast