A young guy was laying on his back on a massage table, wearing only a towel over his groin. A young, very attractive Swedish girl was massaging his shoulders, then his chest, and gradually worked her way down his torso. The guy was getting sexually excited as the masseur approached the towel. The towel began to lift and the Swedish girl arched her eyebrows. "You wanna wank?" she asked. "You bet," came the excited reply. "O.K.," she said. "I come back in ten minutes."

One day at the local all you can eat buffet, a man suddenly called out, “My son’s choking! He swallowed a coin! Help! Please, anyone! Help!” A man from a nearby table quickly stood up and announced that he was quite experienced at this sort of thing. He stepped over they boy with almost no look of concern at all, wrapped his hands around the boy’s gonads, and squeezed. Out popped the coin. The man then went back to his table as though nothing had happened. “Thank you! Thank you!” the father cried. “Are you a paramedic?” “No,” replied the man. “I work for the tax department.”