BDGF
    jono
    TG
    Larry
    WRF
    AS
    Burgs

If I missed you, sorry! I'll add you in if you tell me

Good grief, everytime I do a chat report, Matt and B&B kick chat off with a iPod/iPhone/other confusing stuff conversation. A little governmenty discussion follows Tragic's arrival and the great Coach enters just in time for drinks and Nigella's chocolate chip cookies

TLH 'the old scrote' arrives and is happy about Obama becoming president. I entered chat room to be quizzed about homework, and I'm only including this to say that I'm writing the report after having done THREE hours of study. HA! Somehow we started talking about bat's peeing. Nice. It's the key ingredient in Emu Bitter. The barman handed out mars bars, and TQ1 was forced to eat a deep fried one the other day! We discussed the team lineup and noone guess Tahu-Poo would be in the XV. You got us Deans... no release the real team please.

Jono arrived with fingers in agony. Turns out he was playing the guitar for too long. Neo is going to play the guitar next year, and we all suggests instuments we reckon we should learn. Elf get's in trouble for saying the drums...

Larry arrived, so everyone started talking US-President just for him! Tragic suggested something, but TG said that if we had a book about that then TWF would be closed down, so I leave it out. Obama, there is nothing to read here!

Daylight savings. BLARGH! Neo and I began persuading people to vote no for us got two on the dark side, high 5! Elf says daylight savings are killing whales?? My whaling assignment became the topic and Elf learnt what SOSE means.

Paris Hilton didn't run for president, and Neo became another member of the anti-paris-hilton's-of-WA club (Mr Firepower's daughters). I fell out of the Lote-Love tree. THANKGOODNESS! I then returned with a chainsaw mwahahaha B&B suggested the next lote-pashing suggestion gets BASHED with my lote-bashing stick, however everyone said they didn't want to be lote-pash-ed. sigh...

Lote was then bashed. His empty head cracked open, with dead flies and fluff going everywhere (I mean EVERYWHERE! His big head had to be full of something!), and as WRF predicted, Lote was FIRED from the tahs. I was declared a hero, having saved the world from the evil's of the un-try-scoring-winger and proceded to marry Drew (I got chat report for asking the reporter to include my story, so I made it good hehe) oh, and Neo became my bridesmaid. Elf thinks I learnt all that in SOSE. NO WAY! My SOSE teacher is a hockeyplayer, weirdo.

Daylight savings returned and it looks like the intelligent people who hate it and the winners of the TWF poll. hehe. Neo dissapeared. NG, seeing as I will be extremely absent from chat next week, I make you deputy Lote-Basher You get the precious Lote-Bashing stick for chat night. Feel honoured...

Larry wanted to know why we hate Lote. After a mild lecutre Larry saw our point of view and began a lote-hating convert! WRF's son came and said hi, then began laughing at us all! WRF has a pic of lote on his wallet so he can fart regularly and he has a lote-bashing stick HIGHFIVE! then... we decided we think the superstore should sell Lote-Bashing sticks. I reckon we could have ROBYN'S IDEA written all over them, and fill the with bricks. Tragic reckons we could stick nails through them. B&B said to highlight it in the report, so I have

Larry is drinking Liquid Apple pie. Apparently rather tasty! AS's baby took off walking today all by himself, and CONNOR'S MRI SCANS CAME BACK CANCER-LESS! CONGRATULATIONS WRF AND FAMILY THATS SUCH FANTASTIC NEWS! The doctors have sent him away for 3 months, which is BRILLIANT news

Several people vanished, WRF brought up his charity shirt idea. I want to see AJ in a purple shirt with polka-loveheart-dots. hehe. Everyone else wanted to puke at my ideas though. Greg Harris, reply to the email about the shirts please. Now.

AFL supporters came into chat, and we declared they are too thick to understand our anti-AFL insults. they are a simple bunch. and chat report stops here, because I stupidly quit chat without getting the rest of the log. Oooops

QUOTE-ABLE-QUOTES
    (I can go all mushy and include my favourite of the evening)
    <welshrugbyfan> Now .... Connor's first MRI scan post chemo came back with no cancer regrowth today, YEY!!!!
    YAY! congratulations again.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Well done, Robyn!

(...only I said we couldn't put nails in the existing thundersticks after someone suggested we could "convert" them...)

Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
    it is the courage to continue that counts.
    - Winston Churchill

vCash
    ah. oops.. i'll change it then who said we should put nails in it?
    thanks

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    great work there, chat reportress!

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Good Job Robyn! As misguided as you all are about Obama doesn't matter.

The only important thing and the real good news of the day is your quote od the day!

vCash
    Xcellent report-top of the class - but you missed the Whales cultural experience !!!!!!!

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

vCash
    Great report Robyn- fantastic news WRF!

vCash
    I would have been in chat but I was in shock that WA actualy won a game of cricket at the WACA

Nice report Robyn, I will endeavour to be in attendance next week
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I would have been in chat but I was in shock that WA actualy won a game of cricket at the WACA

Nice report Robyn, I will endeavour to be in attendance next week
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Dude... bad enough you were supporting NSW the other week- now the banana benders too????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swee_82 View Post
    Dude... bad enough you were supporting NSW the other week- now the banana benders too????
    Cricket was the winner

vCash
    Great Report Chat Reportessbut I am still rater confused about this SOSE stuff

vCash
    I had a SOSE test today Elf, I'm JUST as confused as you are It should have been about whales, not the stock market! I would have passed with flying colours hehe

Thanks guys

vCash
    Robyn, I will happily take up the lote-bashing stick next week! Great report.

Note to self: buy nails

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf1 View Post
    Great Report Chat Reportessbut I am still rater confused about this SOSE stuff
    SOSe is a funky new name for "Social Studies"..i think.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    It was also called S&E- society and environment.. if that helps.

Neo, i bestory the golden lote-bashing stick on you do me proud

BUT I demand it back the week after! In a nice way.. hehe