Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Giteau Back to Brumbies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    how long until we hear the announcement that drew is joining him....?
    And then Digby Ioane takes his place I can live with that

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I think it the best thing that could happen to the Force and they need to act now

SACK HIM. His off field circus, lies and deception and his hand in undermining the coach have been all about him getting out of his contract. He's destroyed the team. He is uncommitted and uncommitted employees should be sacked.

He was absolute toilet in game one and two and he plays like he doesn't want to be here........and he doesn't. He's given us the arse 2 games into the season but he's known since last year.

He has disempowered the coach with his selfish antics and he has no desire to see the team do well or help build rugby in WA. Frankly he's a selfish c*** An honest player would wait till the end of the season to announce this.........like the run around he gave everybody when he was trying to get out of his 2009 contract by going to France."I will announce my future later blah blah" He couldn't get out of it so he did everything in his power to undermine the coach. Piss him off. He's a big name who hasn't delivered. We could get someone out of the crowd to run sideways all night and do sh1thouse kicks

Sack Gits now

Time to build rugby in WA and develop our own players. Gits is a mercenary. His heart isn't and never was in rugby WA. He came for mula. P1ss him off before he destroys our season.

How about some running rugby from the attack coach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KenyaQuin View Post
    For those who watched the game yesterday, Gits' performance and commitment defensively especially in the second half (with what looks to be a sore shoulder) spoke volumes of his professionalism and desire to help his current team succeed. His cover defence was exceptional and I doubt there is many, if any, a flyhalf who's as committed defensively. I'm sure this will be the same commitment he'll show through to the end and I'm sure too that there's nothing more he'd love than to leave the Force with either some silverware in its cabinet or at the very least, having played in the finals.
    you must have watched a different game than me because I think he was playing far below what he is capable of. Have a look at this tread and give your opinion there KQ

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Chisel,

Lots of constructive ideas there.

But in defence of Giteau, everyone cheered when he arrived. He's played some great games for the Force and Australia. He's helped recruit players and done a lot for Australian Rugby.

The guy, in my mind, was badly let down by his contract and is hundreds of thousands of dollars out of pocket.

How would you feel if you changed job and after doing this, your new employer halved your pay? Would you be disappointed and want to leave?

The Force will move forward - give the guy a break.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I think it's good to have this announced this early in the seasion, esp before the Brumbies game. Gits is going to be under even more pressure to perform now - any slip ups on his behalf will be seen as him not caring abut his team, and that doesn;t look good no matter where you play and where your contract is at. It's all settled now, he can foxus on the rugby.
    Bullsh1t
    Sack him now
    This w@nker will derail our season.
    It's bad for team morale. His hearts not in it and frankly he's been playing like it
    P1ss him off. JOC can step up. That kid is good. He runs straight too. Gits can play for a suburban team in Perth till his contract expires

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondiflyer View Post
    Chisel,

Lots of constructive ideas there.

But in defence of Giteau, everyone cheered when he arrived. He's played some great games for the Force and Australia. He's helped recruit players and done a lot for Australian Rugby.

The guy, in my mind, was badly let down by his contract and is hundreds of thousands of dollars out of pocket.

How would you feel if you changed job and after doing this, your new employer halved your pay? Would you be disappointed and want to leave?

The Force will move forward - give the guy a break.
    He's helped recruit players and watch them leave en masse. Sack him now
    It's not about money. The Force would have come up with the coin. He misses his hairdresser and Henners and his mummy or something. His heart isn't in it

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    So, will it be Giteaus fault if players now leave? How could that possibly be?

You wouldnt be angling for a contract at the Force would you, Chisel? You seem to talk it up, but can you deliver? Dont tell me, you'd sack the whole front row and you'd play the front three positions yourself?

Actually, that would save some $$.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondiflyer View Post
    So, will it be Giteaus fault if players now leave? How could that possibly be?

You wouldnt be angling for a contract at the Force would you, Chisel? You seem to talk it up, but can you deliver? Dont tell me, you'd sack the whole front row and you'd play the front three positions yourself?

Actually, that would save some $$.
    I was happy with BC's form
    Hardy was ordinary but it was pretty hot. Pek Cowan will be back next week. I think our front row are going well and punching above their weight.
    Our big name backs are toilet.
    I'm a bit old for playing for the Force but thanks for the kind words
    Big heads that don't want to be there have to go. He's put himself first. That's fine. The coach now need to put the team ahead of Giteau. JOC need to be retained and he'll stay if he gets the starting 10 jersey. The kid is good enough.

Sack Gits now

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Chisel,
    I agree with one point you make. If there was conflict between Mitchell and Gits, this matter is now solved.

And as they say, a champion team will always (usually) be a team of champions (with big egos).

I imagine there will be a lot of guys at the Force now keen on Gits' spot. Now that can be a good thing!

vCash
    Re: the money issue.. I just watched the press conference on Fox Sports and they asked Gits if it was about the money. Gits very blankly said that if it was about money, he would have stayed with the Force.

Very interesting!!

vCash
    Over rated pretty boy, typical back.

Shave yer head and be a forward kids. What the F*** is Nick Cummins supposed to look like? Anyway back to Gits.

Mate if I was one of the forwards last night he would have gotten an ear full after the game.

"It's fu***** hot out there, were doing all the work going forward so why did you keep kicking the ball and waisting all our good work, you over paid muppet"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by welshrugbyfan View Post
    Over rated pretty boy, typical back.

Shave yer head and be a forward kids. What the F*** is Nick Cummins supposed to look like? Anyway back to Gits.

Mate if I was one of the forwards last night he would have gotten an ear full after the game.

"It's fu***** hot out there, were doing all the work going forward so why did you keep kicking the ball and waisting all our good work, you over paid muppet"?
    Gits through a forwards eyes is absolute toilet
    He runs sideways, does sh1thouse kicks on 4-5th phase when you're going forward and building momentum........and then he kicks it and the opposition punts it 50m back from where you were. Backs are clueless
    Ball in hand is worth 2 in Gits hands. He wastes it
    And how about those cross field kicks? Our opponents will be all over those and watch a team score a runaway 7 pointer against us very soon.
    Not finding touch from a penalty is a scraping at ruck time by your own team offence

Sack Gits
    Good luck and good riddance
    Let him play park football or send him to France

The King is dead, long live the King. Step up JOC

vCash
    WOAH! Gits has signed with someone else for NEXT season. That doesn't make him any less of a member of our team for THIS season! This guy is STILL a member of our team. We will STILL cheer for him this season when he runs out in blue (or pink or yellow). We will STILL cheer for him when he runs out in green and gold at the end of the year. Heck, I'll even cheer when he runs out in the ugly Brumbies colours, as long as its not against my team. He is going to give 100% to the force for every game he plays this season, watch him. And he should have the support of all of his fans behind him while he does this.

Giteau has helped to bring the force WE ALL LOVE to where it is today. OK? It might not be in the best of situations, but bloody hell we still love our team! I don't believe he is behind the John Mitchell nonsense, and firepower was not his fault either. The only things we could pin on him is how our team is not performing to it's full potential. We should NOT be calling him rude names or saying crap about him. He's a person. Persons read this site.

Gits, if you actually ever DO look at this thread, and brave through all the rubbish people have said about, I'm sad to see you go, and wish you all the best at the Brumbies. Thankyou for all that you have done for my team.

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Gits set the ship on fire and he's the first to dive overboard. Get rid of him before he destroys our season

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Chiselhead - Do me a favour and take a deep breath and count to ten. Now exhale.

Ok - you have clearly stated your opinion. Now its time to let other members state theirs. Perhaps you could also let them do so without fear of coping a verbal tirade from you for stating a differing opinion then yours.

Remember breath in, breath out. you are acting like Gits took your last beer.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast