Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bring back Chiselhead!

Apprentice
    vCash

Bring back Chiselhead!

I find it amazing that Chis was banned for speaking his mind, this is a forum isnt it?

Truth be known, he is a died in the wool Force man clearly and from my limited inspection of his posts seems to have more of an appreciation of Rugby Union than alot of the groupies on here.

The mods really need to pull their heads in, banning blokes like Chiselhead makes you look like gooses.

Seriously, take a look at yourselves....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash

Are you serious?

"Last edited by Jehna; Yesterday at 22:52. Reason: That is just disgraceful and I refuse to have such insults about Force players posted on a Force supporters site."

An insult? Chiselhead is simply saying what most of us actually agree on. You can't ban a person because he has an opinion that differs from your own. "That is just disgraceful".

Next season everyone here will think of gits the same way they think about Digby and the SMH, and both were vindicated BTW.

Appalling behavior from the mods, and if other posters agree, well that's the great thing about a forum, free speech.

Apprentice
    vCash

Re post, Good riddance Gits

Due to censorship this has to be re posted.

SACK HIM
    Keep Mitch and sack Gits.
    If you're with me put your thumb print in blood here....XXXXX......

let's put our team first

Good luck and good riddance

vCash
    phh, sour grapes, everyone would have still been in love with Giteau if he re-signed with the Force, but he left, so we are all going to throw a tantrum about it..

why would you repost a thread that was locked due to 'censorship' ?
    clearly you are just looking to stir trouble

vCash
    Chiselhead is a bit of a shit stirrer but I would like to know why he can't voice his opinions?

Lately I have been seeing alot of posts be removed from the site just because the mods don't like them. In fact I was in the chat room on wednesday when one mod wanted to remove a thread because they didn't like it. TWF seems like it is only publishing what it wants others to hear... its getting a bit out of hand and I have been around here for a while. I am more disgusted that this is happening then some of the posts that are being put up... again as I have said before ... we are not in china we should have the freedom, especially here amongst friends and fellow Force fans to voice our opinions and have a bit of a shit stir ... after all we are Australians ... Aussie love a good shit stir ... at least thats what I have been bought up with. Take things for what they are don't read too much into it. Life is going to go on... deal with it.

www.twf.com.au is a website dedicated to the force ... not politics ...

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    well well well. somebody actually said it.

thanks lonz

vCash
    i'd have to agree.

vCash
    It was shut for a reason.

That thread was completely unnecessary and uncalled for. Giteau is a person, who plays rugby, a professional sport where people can sign contracts, and move clubs. He is NOT the spawn of satan, he is going to give the force everything he's got this season and he is a fantastic rugby players.

PLEASE! Tocc is right, don't be sour grapes!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    If I was mod the only reason I'd shut it is there are so many threads regarding gits departure from the force and the way they played friday.

I wouldn't say good ridance though ... Gits was shafted pretty nicely I don;t think I would have stayed! and I think deep down we all knew gits wouldn't resign... doesn't make him a bad player or a bad person

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    Opinions can be expressed a lot more politely though.

Insulting Giteau in a personal way was unnecessary. I think Jehna was completely right to edit that post. It was disgraceul, calling him that crap.

But we are not in China and Chiselhead does have his opinion. I would prefer that he did not use that kind of language to describe a person whom I respect a great deal. Anyone can read this site. How would you feel is some little 6 year old Matt-Giteau fan came along that?

I don't know about the other part...

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    having not read the post i cant comment on its content. but if it's as you say then its a fair cop the language content was edited

vCash
    he'll be back in a couple of days, i hope...... chisel adds a bit of colour around here

vCash
    bring him back, if you can't handle a bit of a shit stir ignore him! I haven't had a problem with him. I love the force but I am losing the love for this site very quickly

vCash
    I too havent read the post, but perhaps he could have been told to clean it up a little bit? I though there were rules in regards to appropriate langauge on this site, as long as those rules are followed I don't see why posts are being deleted... (again I dont know what was in that post but I know a few that have been removed for no apparent reason, other then mods not liking them!)

vCash
    oh, sorry slomo, i wasnt agreeing with him bringing back chiselhead, i doesnt bother me if he comes back or not. his posts get some interesting replies though.

i was more agreeing with the opinion of the mods.
    they are policing some things greatley, and ignoring other areas.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast