Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Deleted Thread

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Your bio-rhythms must be going through one of their spouting crap phases again, MudSkipper.

If Ryle wishes to pay some fee for advertising his tome, he is free to do so. If you wish to read the book and comment on it, you are also free to do so (and I reserve teh right to edit or delete it as I see fit). But re-posting advertorial articles from Ryles mates, you are not free to do so.

As for your plaintive cries of censorship - it's common practice and all websites do it. As I asked before - would you prefer I implement the same system for you as they do for you on the Roar - that is to put any postings you make make into a queue where it needs to be approved by one of the moderators before it goes public?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player Contributor WF2006's Avatar
    vCash
    Mudslinger, Can't say your perception of TWF's credibility is really a concern to those here!

Last edited by WF2006; 08-05-09 at 11:00.

vCash
    Well clearly its unwanted content which was openly censored... Al my points all still stand... As for my bio-rhythms, well who knows? .....

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    I am all for free-speech, but have no time for re-posting of Roar articles or similar. They are generated to elicit comment on their site so, for mine, post a link and if anyone is interested they can go there to comment. Anything else is just blog piracy (blag-a-blog??).

Senior Player Contributor WF2006's Avatar
    vCash
    Hey, everyone, I found a book on Volvo, its totally irrelevant to the Force in 2009 but everyone go and buy it quick, quick!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Well clearly its unwanted content which was openly censored... Al my points all still stand...
    Because no one cares

We are an unoffical supporter website with no offcial affiliation with RugbyWA.

We are not involved in the day to day workings of the club. Firepower is a former sponsor, we are now have a quality sponsor in the form of Volvo on our sleeve.

My involvement with RugbyWA is zero other then I pay my money for a membership to watch Rugby

I couldn't care less if Gulliable mum and dad investors got involved with Firepower, they are the idiots for falling for it. Recovering any money is their business not mine.

I honestly do not see the point in sitting here talking about Firepower endlessly like you seem to want to do

If I mail something via DHL and it gets lost shall we dedicate endless amounts of threads about where my bloody parcel is?

If a train runs late in Brisbane when I am there next year shall we dedicate endless threads about it as well?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Why didnt mudskipper make a comment on the Roar site under the original article?

I notice a few TWF'ers did.

Why didnt you Mud?

Or did you want to just put it here just to fish and troll?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

If Ryle wishes to pay some fee for advertising his tome, he is free to do so. If you wish to read the book and comment on it, you are also free to do so (and I reserve the right to edit or delete it as I see fit). But re-posting advertorial articles from Ryles mates, you are not free to do so.
    Why are you worried about people reading this book?

If events in the book aren't correct than it should be stated, if the points are correct, well then people will know what happened with firepower events...

Additionally I don't know if Logan is Ryles mate... Could you post a list of Ryles mates which we can't post their articles....

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Why didnt mudskipper make a comment on the Roar site under the original article?

I notice a few TWF'ers did.

Why didnt you Mud?

Or did you want to just put it here just to fish and troll?
    Because I read the article and thought it was of interest to TWF members because it talked about some of the Force Firepower events... Additionally I have only read the first couple of chapters...

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Maybe after the first thread you should have realised we had zero interest.

vCash
    just put it here just to fish and troll?
    I think that accurately describes his motives
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Maybe after the first thread you should have realised we had zero interest.
    I don't believe everyone here has zero interest in the Firepower issue...… If it was my club I’d want to know…

The every nature of people that visit web sites are information hunters... they're people who are looking for current and interesting information... the thread was just cut because the Administrators here don't wish to promote in any small way a book which likely doesn't speak about positive events and dealing during the short life of the Western Force.... and likely people they know...

This thread "Deleted Thread" is just deflecting the focus onto the censorship of the thread and not the content of the censored thread... politically shrewd however ethically dubious... is it saving people from the content or saving others from people reading the content?

Anyway the points been made both ways… I am just wanted to say that I didn’t think censorship was a positive highlight for the TWF site… Coach didn’t like its gone and its his final call, I’m good with that…

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Because I read the article and thought it was of interest to TWF members because it talked about some of the Force Firepower events... Additionally I have only read the first couple of chapters...
    NO you saw the opportunity to go fishing once again.

Tell me something muddbath, who are you sponsored by? Shimano Reels? Ugly Stick Fishing Rods?

Do you prefer live bait or lures? It would appear lures are you weapon of choice - but perhaps the Firepower brand really arent getting the bites you are hoping for.

For Coach: Boss - a while back we labelled some members Internet Trolls - I think its time we labelled sports fishermen too.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Lets all just chill, I'd like to hear more about this firepower you've been talking about. Please continue mudskipper...

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    Exile.... I'll let that rant go... enjoy your rugby...

vCash
    Your thread got deleted Mudskipper, get over it. Its not that hard.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast