Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Deleted Thread

vCash
    Hey mudskipper, according to my data 100% of respondents DO have zero interest in the firepower issue
    http://twf.com.au/showthread.php?t=21726

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Hey mudskipper, according to my data 100% of respondents DO have zero interest in the firepower issue
    http://twf.com.au/showthread.php?t=21726

What about all the ones that it but said zip.......People don’t know what was in the original thread so that's hardly remarkable Gigs…

Its just the usual suspects...bang’n out the same old humdrum banter…I could write their posts for them their so predictable...

On a more serious note do you get your Under 10s using a tackle bag at training?

Last edited by mudskipper; 08-05-09 at 17:17.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Action Hardcore View Post
    Lets all just chill, I'd like to hear more about this firepower you've been talking about. Please continue mudskipper...
    Buy the book.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Buy the book.
    now you're selling them? .....

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Sure.. Send me a cheque. $99.95 incl P&P.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Sure.. Send me a cheque. $99.95 incl P&P.
    do you take vCash....

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    If you can't see the difference between "buy the book" and multiple consecutive posts, with large abstracts, advertorials and links to booksellers there is no hope for you.

I have put 1000's of hours into TWF. Some members of TWF have donated $$$, other members have donated hours over hot BBQ's - no one puts this time/effort/money in so that Gerard Ryle (a man I consider to have a rather dubiously calibrated moral compass - but that is a curse of his chosen direction within his chosen profession) can get free advertising for some book he wrote about some other bloke with a dubiously calibrated moral compass.

Move on. Thread closed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    What about all the ones that it but said zip.......People don’t know what was in the original thread so that's hardly remarkable Gigs…
    I guess so, it doesn't make my post any less funny though

Its just the usual suspects...bang’n out the same old humdrum banter…I could write their posts for them their so predictable...
    MY GOD!!!!!! "Mr Pot, Mr Pot I have a 'phone call for a Mr Pot from Mr Kettle"
    On a more serious note do you get your Under 10s using a tackle bag at training?
    Yeah we sure do...Quite a bit in fact, we also get them to tackle each other.......they're pretty good at it when it's in drills, it just breaks down in a game.....Particularly when they're tired or think the team they're playin is better than them.......I guess they're actually human!

C'mon the

vCash
    How did Gigs get to post in a closed thread? Amazing man he is!

vCash
    I have the same super powers!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Jeez, muddy join a book club if you are that keen! Or start a literary appreciation thread. It was nice that you let everyone know about an expose book on firepower. Some people may find it interesting, others not. The book, par se, is only about a periphery issue to rugby. The collapse of firepower may be a huge disaster for investors and others alike, but it AINT about rugby.

The story it is not relevant enough to rugby to keep banging away on, ad nauseum!

Yes, thanks for telling us, but please go to Bunnings, buy some treated pine, build a bridge and get over it.

Any new books out about the Spanish Inquisition we could start a thread about? How about new editions relating to the Franco Prussian Alliance of 1813? Olsens Standard book of British Birds , perhaps.. (sans gannet)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by normie View Post
    Jeez, muddy join a book club if you are that keen! Or start a literary appreciation thread. It was nice that you let everyone know about an expose book on firepower. Some people may find it interesting, others not. The book, par se, is only about a periphery issue to rugby. The collapse of firepower may be a huge disaster for investors and others alike, but it AINT about rugby.

It's story it is not that relevant to keep banging away on ad nauseum!

Please go to Bunnings, buy some treated pine, build a bridge and get over it.

Any new books out about the Spanish Inquisition we could start a thread about? How about new editions relating to the Franco Prussian Alliance of 1813?
    Rolling in your own bravado Normie? ...

Ignorance is never an intelligent hiding place…

I've even stated the firepower book is just about the Force however it’s just significant part of the Forces’ history... Many other people and businesses got caught up in the scam…

I sense people are confusing loyalty to their team with loyalty to anything once associated with their team… The Western Force aren’t Firepower they’re an exciting new Australian Rugby team full of talent and promise…

So I’d say don’t confuse the scam with what’s good about the team… because I don’t…

Clearly there are more issues with some here about the writer, which I don’t know and don’t really need to know…

Thanks for the reading list…

Why is the thread open? is it Just to have few more shots at me and to avoid the topic?

lets talk rugby.... plenty of big games today for the Force, Brumbies and Tahs...

vCash
    And alas, the villan Mudskipper re-emerged. With no super powers to call his own, with the ordinary power to be a part time supporter and travel no distances in the blink of an eye

lets talk rugby.... plenty of big games today for the Force, Brumbies and Tahs...
    If you were keen to talk Rugby you wouldn't even bring up firepower as it is not a Rugby issue

Veteran
    vCash
    BORING!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3