G'day all. Here's the latest match report. There's a bit of an anomaly - the rugbyWA website says a different score to the one here. I wasn't at the game, so I'm relying on our manager's word but I'm pretty sure he'd remember how many tries were scored. It looks to me like Nedlands may have been credited with one of our tries. Is there anyone who was there that can help us out with this one?

PERTH-Bayswater was unable to hold off the Nedlands juggernaut but became the first side to post any points against the competition leaders, losing their Home Building Society round three rugby union match at the Nedlands Foreshore by 32-16 on Saturday[April22].
In an evenly matched game, Nedlands gained the ascendancy during a fifteen minute period in the first half where they scored two tries in quick succession and Perth-Bayswater was unable to close this gap.
Perth was forced to start the game with a re-jigged front row of Tua Patu, Ashley Murphy and Brian Paku, after experienced prop Dane Taingauhue was sidelined with an achilles tendon injury shortly before kick off.
Perth-Bayswater had three chances to get on the scoreboard early in the game but eschewed kicks at goal for the opportunity to run the ball at the try line.
Despite competing strongly in the line-outs, rucks and mauls, the men in black were unable to break through Nedlands defences.
Perth's only first half points came later in the half, off the boot of first five-eighth Toby Hohapata and at half-time, they trailed by 20-6.
Hohapata was forced off with an injury at half-time, and was replaced by Nathan McCort, who moved from fullback.
Neither team was able to grab the upper hand in the second half as both sides ran in two tries each – enough to bring Nedlands' tally to four and give them a bonus point.
Perth's first try came from a combination of strong forward play to give Perth-Bayswater an attacking field position and opportunism from Nathan McCort, who scooped up loose ball from the side of a ruck and crossed the line.
McCort also set up winger Yusuke Nakagi to score the team's second try.
Perth-Bayswater coach John Taylor was pleased with his side's performance against the competition's yardstick team.
He said the team had dominated in the line-outs, rucks and mauls although couldn't compete in the scrums.
Defensively they had Nedlands well-matched with strong games from centres Tony Sproule and Jules Dunn.
In other games, the second grade lost to Nedlands 58-10, while the under 19s beat Nedlands Gold 17-5.
Perth-Bayswater's next game is against first grade newcomers Rockingham.