Thread: WBF, April 2006 - Monthly wrap of Waratahs, Super 14 and Wallabies news.

vCash

WBF, April 2006 - Monthly wrap of Waratahs, Super 14 and Wallabies news.

Hey guys,

I've decided to start a little monthly column on WBF to briefly cover the news that was each month. If you guys feel like contributing anything (even ideas on what to write about), then you get my world famous muchos kudos.

First one is available here

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Sagerian; 24-04-06 at 17:39.

vCash

Thumbs up

Good work on your newsletter Sage, hope you keep it up. As an ex New South Welshie, livin in Perth, it`s good to be able to have somewhere to refer back to about the east. I must admit though, that the Force is the Team i support (due to underdog status), but when the `tahs are playing them, i wish for a tight game, and possibly a Force victory, but am happy either way. Hope the `Tahs win the title this year for Australia. We really need to beat the Kiwi`s so momentum can roll onto the Wallabies..
    Now , all you Force followers out there please understand that it will take a while for me to let go of my Waratahs support, but i am commited to becoming a fully committed Force supporter in the long term. Like Mitch, i have a three year plan to release my grip on my Waratahs supporters jumper. 8)

vCash
    Hehe cheers for that mate. I've got a soft spot for the Force myself, but the Tahs will always come first for me.

It'd be nice to see the Tahs win it this year, I've noticed a few impartial people join the Waratahs bandwagon cos they want to see someone else but the Crusaders win.

vCash
    I`ve got a few mates over here i used to play rugby with back in sydney who still support the `tahs, although one has sworn allegience solely to the Force. When in rome i guess. Me though, it is definately harder to sever ties with a team you`ve followed for years. Last year would have been great to see the boys win super 12, but maybe this year we will see the trophy cabinet filled. This in turn may make my defection to the west easier, as the Force will have it all before them. I hope you can make sense out this

vCash
    I can totally understand that. Actually I agree with you that if the Tahs win, it'll almost be a relief for many people and then we can collectivly cheer for another Aussie team to win it (not the Reds though).

The Force will be a good bandwagon to jump on now anyway. Next year they might end up middle of the table but I think after that they will be pushing hard for final 4 spots.

vCash

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sagerian
    I can totally understand that. Actually I agree with you that if the Tahs win, it'll almost be a relief for many people and then we can collectivly cheer for another Aussie team to win it (not the Reds though).

The Force will be a good bandwagon to jump on now anyway. Next year they might end up middle of the table but I think after that they will be pushing hard for final 4 spots.
    Never the Reds, well not before any other Aussie team. Still, it`s hard to admit it, but if they ever did make the final( god forbid), then i would probably cheer for them. Unless, of course, that they were playing another Aussie team. Then it would be go Brumbies, go Force, or Come on the Tahs. Any how, all this talk about QLD is making me ill though, must rest now.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frontrow
    Still, it`s hard to admit it, but if they ever did make the final( god forbid), then i would probably cheer for them.
    Well I don't think we'll have to worry about that for a while. Although I agree, if it were a Reds V Kiwi/Saffa final, I'd go for the Reds.

P.S. Updated the month in review now that the month is actually over.