Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Counting the cost

vCash

Counting the cost

Pretorius - Season Gone!
    Barto - maybe back next week??
    Sheps - Season gone!
    Cummings - out till week 4
    Brownie? out just after halftime - looked in pain!

Crossy - not 100%
    Saire - not 100%

anyone hear a rather large lady clearing her throat???

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I feel like I want to cry

Pek was awesome JOC played like a Superstar The rest of the blokes gave 100% but it just wasn't enough
    I feel sorry for Sam He had a shit day

vCash
    in the words of my favorite little blue pixies..

AIII WALLEY WALLEY!!!

vCash
    can he play 10

vCash
    im starting to feel that the force are cursed someone walked under too many ladders, too many black cats, broke about 50 mirrors!!! someone bring in a witch doctor to break this f@#%ckn curse!!!!

"The only trophy we won this day, was the blood and sweat we left on the pitch.... and it was enough"

"Rugby may have many problems, but the gravest is undoubtedly that of the persistence of summer."
    Chris Laidlaw, New Zealand rugby player and sportswriter. Mud in Your Eye: A Worm's Eye View of the Changing World of Rugby (I 973).

vCash
    Tatupu is not S14 material im sorry he was lost in defense bouncing out of tackles... crowding other players.. hopeless..

Harris was simply out of his depth, his passing game was great but he just didnt have the crispness in decision making that is essential at 5/8th, as for his kicking... gulp nothing needs to be said there it was pretty obvious.. Dunning is a wimp!! stop complaining and play the frikken game!! no wonder he was subbed early!

JOC, Hodgo, and Pocock were AWESOME.. Peks throwing was better than last weekend and he was all over the park as well, DHP was very brave and made some great tackles but was also a bit hit & miss with his kicking.. Crossy was workman like in defence but never really featured in attack.

to be honest the Brumbies were bumbling and their Pack were outplayed across the board... they were lucky to come away with that win given their quality on paper.. I didnt see it on the field. their Best was AAC and Leilifaano (sp) also having a good game.. Smith had a shocker and Capt Insano must be on calmatives as he went missing for long periods of the match.

vCash
    to be fair to Sam he was signed to be a defensive 12 not 10... Tough day for Sam, its a good time to stand by him...

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zimeric View Post
    Leilifaano (sp)
    lealiifano - lea - lii - fano

remember the double ii

vCash
    The Force pack was magnificent
    The backrow was a sensation. The offensive tackling was inspiring and you could feel the tide turning with the savagery of our packs tackling in the second half but the Force backline is absolute rubbish. They are so bad, they shouldn't be given the ball. Sam harris can't be trusted to catch it let alone kick it.

I advocate 9 man rugby

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophies Horatio

vCash
    agree with all of the above and sharpy ..... i thought was superb.... led from the front... unfortunately 2nd half our lack of quality in the backline came to the forefront have too say though even crossy dropped off after his knock , jeez i just get the feeling if we had a really decent number 10 to lead these young blokes around the park this squad would be awesome!!! i feel pretorious was that man but again with the bad luck... but as in any game/side/competition you play with what you have and the boys gave it their all... just lacking some class in the backs let us down!!! Still though our forward pack has too be one of the best if not the best in the comp.... Mitchell will get that backline mix right and we will fire!!!

"The only trophy we won this day, was the blood and sweat we left on the pitch.... and it was enough"

"Rugby may have many problems, but the gravest is undoubtedly that of the persistence of summer."
    Chris Laidlaw, New Zealand rugby player and sportswriter. Mud in Your Eye: A Worm's Eye View of the Changing World of Rugby (I 973).

vCash
    We'll have to manufacture a 10
    Sam Harris should be banished to Palmyra 5th Grade

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophies Horatio

vCash
    ok actually meant i agreed with all of the above from zim but too slow a typer.... but agree with the old sleaze as well... as for muddy.... shutup!!!!

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:32 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SleazyWineBaas View Post
    We'll have to manufacture a 10
    Sam Harris should be banished to Palmyra 5th Grade
    i believe bunbury bulls are looking for a 10.... haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldCunus View Post
    ok actually meant i agreed with all of the above from zim but too slow a typer.... but agree with the old sleaze as well... as for muddy.... shutup!!!!

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:32 ----------

i believe bunbury bulls are looking for a 10.... haha
    I'd pick Rob ahead of Harris
    I can't remember a worse performance?
    Did he get pissed before the game?

vCash
    Righto - lets crank this forum up.
    Pieter, sorry mate , disagree majorly.
    This was probably the most crap game of rugby I have seen for a long time.
    Players giving 100%, bullshit.
    No coaching panel trains players to drop the ball, shovel shit in the pass or generally play like a bunch of Perth 3rd grade players.
    On the field it is up to the players.
    The skill level was shocking with missed tackles, crap passes, kicks out on the full and crooked line out throws.
    There was elation at the great depth we now have in the front row.
    Blues v Hurricanes match - one reset scrum. Force v Brumbies, a bloody debarkle in the scrums.
    The Brumbies were not good, but the Force were worse.
    I am sick of people blowing smoke up these guys arses telling them how great they are going to perform this season.
    After years of mediocre results, I mistakenly thought this year might be better.
    Mitchel must be pulling his stubble out wondering how long before his head rolls, because of poor player performance.
    Wake up players, start playing like you deserve to be in this competition or accept that the Force is assembled from all the wannabe's of Super 14 who think this is an easy ride into the comp.
    Seemed like a lot of empty seats there tonight and if this is the standard of rugby we can expect in Perth, there will be many more empty seats, and the future of S14 rugby in this State is under threat.
    Community Rugby has accepted players from their clubs not being available for Club matches, and injuries to Club players ruling them out of games when they are supposed to be coached and trained under the guidance of a professional organisation.
    What the hell is going on????
    I have never seen so many injuries to players under the Force's control.
    Come on guys - get ya hair out of your eyes, leave the hair gell and lady shavers at home, and harden up to the level required in this competition, if you want to avoid the wooden spoon, and the embarrassment of being the players who started the decline of top level rugby in Perth.
    That's my 10 cent's worth, now go for it.

vCash
    27 missed tackles...... oouch

vCash
    The outside backs were good (including Tatapu). But the service was crap. We seriously need someone like JOC at 10. Ball handling/kicking is a real key for that position, he is the only back who has both.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast