Thread: Controversy Corner.......Force V Bulls

vCash

Controversy Corner.......Force V Bulls

Well the near unbeatable Bulls are in town. The Loftus Graveyard is far behind as to the rarefied air fit for droppies from everywhere.

The Bulls will start unbackable favourites. The last time an undefeated team (Crusaders) tipped for the title arrived in WA, the Force stuck it right up them and were riobbed on the bell from a video ref named Mr Magoo.

Have I mentioned how much I hate referees?

The Force will struggle due to their handicap of a backline who are gayer than AIDS. Can't kick, catch, pass or tackle. It's a lottery when they get the ball, but they usually get smashed behind the gain line with uncomminicated panic passing, dropsy and the skills of an epileptic sloth.

Thankfully the Bulls will try to bully our pack. It is the mindset of the neanderthal. They will happily get bogged down in trench warfare as their ego prevents them from going around us. Herein the Force have a chance. The pack has been performing well. They will compete and give as good as they get.

The lineout has had a remedial session and if it holds up against Botha and Matfield, we may get sopme pill to play rugby with. If it implodes, we will lose by 50-60 points. The scrum will stand up alright.

The backs will be an abortion. Hopefully, they will prevent the Bulls from scoring. Don't expect any magic from our pedestrian backs. We will struggle to dot down

The Bulls will be arrogant. They will be complacent. They will be lagged. They will have had a few sessions on some Margaret River vinegar.

I smell a smokey

Force by 10

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

vCash

Thumbs up

Have I mentioned how much I hate referees?

Thankfully the Bulls will try to bully our pack. It is the mindset of the neanderthal. They will happily get bogged down in trench warfare as their ego prevents them from going around us. Herein the Force have a chance. The pack has been performing well. They will compete and give as good as they get.

I smell a smokey

Force by 10
    Does anyone know if bam is back in?

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 25-03-10 at 16:45.

vCash
    Not according to this but I note with interest that Mitch Inman has been named at 11....perhaps we're looking for a strong outside game, rather than speedy.

Either that or Mitch has shut up shop and is blooding as much new talent as possible in preparation for next season

C'mon the