Thread: Ma'a Nonu unleashes on NZ radio

vCash

Ma'a Nonu unleashes on NZ radio

Hahaha

had to post this here @##@$ hilarious (if youre not a total prude)

http://super14.com/news/viewarticle.asp?id=25686

Hurricanes second-five Ma'a Nonu unleashed a Hurricane of his own and shocked listeners to a radio station in New Zealand with bizarre repeated use of the 'f' word in a single interview.

The usually mild-mannered Nonu held nothing back in a bizarre post-match interview with Radiosport sideline commentator who asked Daniel McHardy asked "What's going through your mind that was an amazing game to watch what was it like to play in?"

Nonu replied: "It's one of these games that makes rugby so spectacular, after they got a lead of 24-8 or something, f*** we were on our tryline and f*** everyone didn't know what was hitting us, then 50 minutes later we came out on top and scored a f***** last minute try and get this f***** bonus point.

Nonu was obviously delighted with his team's 33-27 victory which kept the Hurricanes in playoff contention.

The interview was however not over yet and Nonu continued by saying, "I never think our season is gone, I've always backed myself for this team and after I scored that fluke try I thought 'Mate we've got to f***** hold onto the ball in the last five minutes".

"And then they get a penalty mate. Typical Hurricanes games mate....last minute penalty two minutes to go and it's like f*** it's all over again."

"We get a steal from our line and Hosea makes a big break beyond their line he misses the kick f***** score after the hooter's gone," he said.

The bizarre interview didn't end there. Despite swearing six times within a minute Nonu went on to say he plays for the kids.

McHardy: "Mate you should be a commentator. I think we've figured out your career".

Nonu: "I think one thing about commentator's mate is all those legends that have played, they've all become commentators. Me I play for the people and for the kids. I'll just spend some time at the TAB really".

The clip was played on Radiosport's breakfast show this morning with host Mark Richardson querying whether Nonu was genuine, saying 'clearly someone has had to put him up to that'.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Shoulda swabbed him by the sound of that.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    He was fine by the time he got to the Fox interview so I'm tipping either a put up or maybe just a bit highly strung.
    I was actually thinking he was pretty calm when I watched him on Fox!

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Apprentice
    vCash
    It brings a tear to the eye to think that in this sanitised, professional, cliche-riddled era the spirit of rugby still lives on.

F*****g brilliant!

I've always loved the way he plays; now for me he joins the immortals.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I like how the ref the other night told the scrum to stop "fu****g around"

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    I've always loved the way he plays; now for me he joins the immortals.
    Always hated him with a passion, the prick is always running offside in defence..

would love for him to leave, and thankfully the douche hasnt been too effective this year...

as you can see, no respect for him at all...