Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Wallabies star Quade Cooper conducting talks with Parramatta Eels

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    Obviously players like Dan Carter and Richie McCaw will be paid more and that is wholly justifiable but can you see any other AB complaining that they earn more than them?
    If it were a player of Cooper's value who saw a player of Baxter's ability and age on a bigger top up, then definitely. Comparing that situation to Carter/McCaw is apples to apricots. They are very obviously the two most valuable AB's alongside everyone else. With the possible exception of Nonu.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    If it were a player of Cooper's value who saw a player of Baxter's ability and age on a bigger top up, then definitely. Comparing that situation to Carter/McCaw is apples to apricots. They are very obviously the two most valuable AB's alongside everyone else. With the possible exception of Nonu.
    My point was you don’t hear Piri Weepu complaining that Jimmy Cowan earns more than him or vice versa, they both compete as hard as they can for the jersey and try to keep one step in front of Alby Mathewson. Thats not to say however they dont get paid well whilst doing it.

There’s another good one in the fact that our premier Half Back was signed half way in between making the grade and being the obvious front runner for the Wallabies. Do you think he is being paid as much as the then Incumbent he took over from, has he complained?

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    Warhorse - you have said some dumb shit in your time, but that takes the cake.

Pull your head in.
    I see the politically correct BS runs deep in you.

Apologies to anybody who took it seriously.

I'll wait for the MP's to arrive

As for dumb shit Exile, your epic dribble is as boring as the equestrian events on Saturday afternoon TV.

The Baby Faced Assasin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post

, has he complained?
    No. But he is not renewing a contract - yet.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    [QUOTE=WARHORSE;265696]
    I'll wait for the MP's to arrive

Are you expecting Members of Parliment to visit ??

vCash
    Military Police old boy

The Baby Faced Assasin

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    How is it that you have to be Politically Correct to point out when someone's attempt at humour is wide of the mark?

The facts are that 1 in 5 Australians will have some problems with Mental Health in their life time.

A large number of members of TWF have spent a great deal of time supporting Mental Health issues each November by participating or contributing to the Movember Campaign for the last few years.

Members of TWF, or friends and relatives of members have suffered with Mental Health Issues, some have chosen to do so in public, others have chosen to suffer in silence.

To suggest that depression is fixed with alcohol shows an ignorance to the extreme.

May I suggest you spend some time reading the beyondblue.org website. One day a family member or mate may come to you for advice.

To Action Hardcore, to someone so in-tune with his mind and body. As well as a defender of the little people I must admit your reaction to this has disappointed me. I have said in the past that when I grow up I want to be just like you, well Sir. I am afraid to say that I am reconsidering my position and may be looking for a new action hero.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    My Bad, Thanks for reminding me of my roots

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    How is it that you have to be Politically Correct to point out when someone's attempt at humour is wide of the mark?

The facts are that 1 in 5 Australians will have some problems with Mental Health in their life time.

A large number of members of TWF have spent a great deal of time supporting Mental Health issues each November by participating or contributing to the Movember Campaign for the last few years.

Members of TWF, or friends and relatives of members have suffered with Mental Health Issues, some have chosen to do so in public, others have chosen to suffer in silence.

To suggest that depression is fixed with alcohol shows an ignorance to the extreme.

May I suggest you spend some time reading the beyondblue.org website. One day a family member or mate may come to you for advice.

To Action Hardcore, to someone so in-tune with his mind and body. As well as a defender of the little people I must admit your reaction to this has disappointed me. I have said in the past that when I grow up I want to be just like you, well Sir. I am afraid to say that I am reconsidering my position and may be looking for a new action hero.
    Nothing bores me more than a humorless self righteous preaching dribbler

The Baby Faced Assasin

vCash
    pot kettle much?

vCash
    They're lining up for a crack at the old boy.

The Baby Faced Assasin

vCash
    Rex we've been through this. I hate to break it to you but your not that funny. Please stick to your other account with smart posts. Trolls aren't supposed to be gutless and get into serious discussions. Either get some guts and get banned going out on a funny note. Or give up, action hardcore does a better job trolling and making jokes on his normal account. So if your going to troll with an anon account, your going to have to raise the bar a little, because right now your giving a good name to trolls. And thats not a good thing...

Now i can't wait for the hilarious response....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jazza93 View Post
    Rex we've been through this. I hate to break it to you but your not that funny. Please stick to your other account with smart posts. Trolls aren't supposed to be gutless and get into serious discussions. Either get some guts and get banned going out on a funny note. Or give up, action hardcore does a better job trolling and making jokes on his normal account. So if your going to troll with an anon account, your going to have to raise the bar a little, because right now your giving a good name to trolls. And thats not a good thing...

Now i can't wait for the hilarious response....
    It's Saturday mate, he's probably out 'treating' his homophobia

C'mon the

vCash
    What did you do on the weekend Rex?

"Oh i fully trolled some forum hehe."

What?

"Oh, its where you sign up to a website and get reactions"

I thought thats what 13 year old basement dwellers do?

"Nah, normal people can too these days"

Well did you get banned?

"Nope, i wasn't that dero, to get banned you would have to use naughty words or post rude pictures, and i'm not at that level yet"

vCash
    talking to yourself on a forum on a Saturday night is far more intelligent

The Baby Faced Assasin

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast