Thread: ISC Sports Clothing and Force v Sharks

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

ISC Sports Clothing and Force v Sharks

Hi all......Just got off the plane back from Brisbane and while I havent had a chance to catch up on all the posts I thought I would put in my 22c (incl GST) about last nights game.

In summary...a hearty congratulations to ISC ( International Sports Clothing) the suppliers of the Force gear.....for it must be very good quality to stand up to all that jersey holding that was going on by the Sharks Players...

Also a message to the company that supplies John Welborns boots....hope you had steel caps in them as while I dont condone kicking a player....what else was "The Mayor" supposed to do with that Sharks player holding onto JW's legs while he was 6 meters away from the ruck.

The Paul Honnis.....a terrible display of refereeing in the first half....it seems he must have had a chat at half time and came out in the second half much more balanced..

Anyway...thats my gripe for the moment....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I noticed all that as well...

My first reaction was "Hey... wheres the ref and the touch judge" and then I was like "Oh... the ref is the 16th player for the sharks"

And as for the Welborn incident... if it had of been me... the guy holding my leg wouldnt have been holding it for long... I wouldnt have kicked him... but he would have a lot of stud marks in the arm that was hanging onto my leg

But nothing will come of all the jumper holding (like the Sharpe gouging incident against the cats) because it's upto the SARU to cite players... and they arent going to do anything that will get their players into trouble... but I suspect that Welborn will get cited and cop a ban (good thing that he is probably retiring now isnt it)

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    well over the 24 hour mark now though...so I dont think he will get cited...