Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ACT Stun the Reds 22-14

vCash
    What a miserable bit of work you are.

Must be time for you to "flex off" from this forum? You know - just like you and the rest of the taxpayer subsidised theiving population of your pissant public service town do every week.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash

I think McCabe should be considered for a callup to at least the 40-odd Wallaby training squad - he's fearless, a good defender, and runs straight and hard. He would not be out of place in a Wallaby 12 or 13 jumper.

As for Giteau's choice to kick the penalty, I would hate to think he would make the same decision in World Cup semi or even final (I know, I know, he wouldn't be captain...). But in the match, the Brumbies had arguably less to lose. I still agree with Moore (to use Bob Dwyer's words, "kick it to the shithouse!!!), but perhaps if circumstances were different, so would Giteau's decision.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tic View Post

Must be time for you to "flex off" from this forum? You know - just like you and the rest of the taxpayer subsidised theiving population of your pissant public service town do every week.
    what are you trying to say tic?

vCash
    Did I miss something?.....did the brumbies win the championship or just a game?.....

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    ... Reds got luck against the Crusaders....
    Not really, as Mud points out Reds got lucky against Crusaders, and equally, Brumbies got lucky against Reds.

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash

I'm not a public servant Tickles... that town runs your country AH... and not the banana republic you wish to live in up north... and it generously bailed out QLDs floods mate...

vCash
    Really? Canberra bailed out Queensland after the floods?

Amazing what you will claim credit for. I suppose that Canberra was responsible for Sydney hosting a great olympics, Dr Frazer developing Gardasil, Ben Roberts-Smith winning the VC in Afghanastan.........

How about you just take responsibility for inflicting Gillard and Abbott upon the rest of the country.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    How about you just take responsibility for inflicting Gillard and Abbott upon the rest of the country.
    Here is a clever way to deal with it

Lay Off Letter
    Little wonder why this guy is boss. He is sharp!

You can't be any fairer than this leader...

Dear Employees:
    As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Julia Gillard is our Prime Minister and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way because of their spending spree and proposed Carbon Dioxide tax.

To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.
    So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty Rudd and Gillard bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.

They voted for change.....I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    from my view the game seemed to be a true indication of the weaknesses of both teams. Anybody wanting to be unfair (that'll be me) would characterize the Brumbies as a team without backs and the Reds as a team without forwards. That's the way I saw it played out....most everything the ponies did that was good was done by a forward or off the back of some great phase play.....the Reds were pretty much smashed out of the game.

Good news for us, since the Force is similarly a team without backs.....we need to watch the Brumbies video and repeat most of it. Our captain won't be telling his team mates to f@*% off, and hopefully Chucky will be our 10 and run straight with a second line in attack......but other than that, photocopy it!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Here is a clever way to deal with it

Lay Off Letter
    Little wonder why this guy is boss. He is sharp!

You can't be any fairer than this leader...
    where the F@%*'s the praise button?

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Not really, as Mud points out Reds got lucky against Crusaders, and equally, Brumbies got lucky against Reds.
    Reds got some lucky calls against the crusaders and I enjoyed watching the match... However the Brumbies smashed the Reds, just look at their faces after the match; they didn't know what hit them... The Reds should have done better. The Ref didn’t determine the match outcome, Giteau did.

Agreed The Brumbies have had a really crap season and only won a few matches... However its just all the commentor BS Reds bravado AKA Mr Horan and Mr Martin just really shits me because they haven’t achieved anything yet and then saying the Brumbies should have gifted them the bonus point as sporting gesture is just nonsense... I say earn the right to be at the top of the table, it’s a titled earned not a gifted... I doubt the Force want to gift the points to the Reds this weekend, I’ll be going for the Force…

Same goes for Gits F…Off comment to Moore… Horwill said the same thing to Saia Faingga for giving up a penalty… language is used on the field its not a F…k’n high tea… no one is bang’n on about Horwills loose language

Go get them FORCE,

Last edited by mudskipper; 07-06-11 at 10:47.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Good news for us, since the Force is similarly a team without backs!
    You mean Swanapoel, Stannard, O'Connor, Dellit, Cummins, Smith, Shepherd, Sidey or Mafi? Or all of the above? They look pretty decent to me and I'll hold judgement on Ripia till I see him fully fit.

Or maybe a team who took 3/4 of a season to discover that the did actually have a few decent ones. That all you really need to do is actually run with the ball and feed it to them?

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    @ Mudskipper - the Reds have achieved nothing yet? - They have already won the Australian conference dipshit.

@ Gigs- the Reds wouldn't be on top of the whole table this late in the season if their forwards were rubbish. They have actually been very good in most games this year.

vCash
    tic ... you've lost it they've you've spilt like the Beatles dude.... OZ Conference isn't a championship... nor a holy grail... you QLDers do set your goals low... were do I send the party hats... ... I think the Force will get the better of the Reds this weekend...

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Muddies on the sauce again??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast