Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Australian Wallabies Team Named for World Cup Semi

vCash

Nathan sharp EWF great leader

I just read the team list and it knocked me off my feet not seeing Sharpie on the list so I picked myself up off the floor bruised and beaten I got on my PC and changed the tips... The only good thing is Our EWF leader wont get hurt and will be able to play next yr

Next phone call is to Dept of immigration and try and tell them to stop Kiwi deans from re entering the country and if he does get back in he better not bother ever comming to NIB as I think Hertryk will need restraining

Is Dog deans saving NS for the SA V Wallabies test next yr so he can play his 100th infront of us at subi

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    This is bullshit! Bye bye bill. Maybe next time

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Is it too early to vote Deans (or maybe the Wallabies selectors) as MoM for most influence on the game?

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Simmons has zero impact off the bench
    he's a kid who is like a rabbit in the headlights. The Blicks will run over the top of him. He will run meekly and get belted and cough up the pill, he won't clean out well as he doesn't have the physical presence or strength. He will stuff up a crucial lineout or two. The selection ahead of Sharpe is mystifying, baffling and stupid.

equally stupid is a one armed Mccabe marking Nonu. Nonu will carve up. If the bloke can't go 80, he shouldn't be playing a RWC semi on Eden Park against the allblicks.

Faingaa should play 12. he will stop Nonu in his tracks and offers Cooper some options. Our backs have been absolute sh1te since Mccabe went to 12.

Beale can't play. He'll be lucky to make next weeks game. If he plays, his hammy will go. Dead set. We'll have a one armed shirt lifter at 12 and a one legged fullback.

The wallaby centers are sh1te. We can't win with Mccabe at 12 and Faingaa at 13. They bring nothing in attack. Nonu and Conrad Myth won't be troubled. Dagg will be unstoppable for the Blicks

We are in trouble. Our centers are a massive weakness in attack. You have to score 30+ points to beat the allblacks. We've got nothing in the midfield to trouble them

I don't think I can watch

Controversy corner

vCash
    I guess we all hope Vickerman and Horwill play 80 and the AllBlacks suck in the line out!

C'mon the

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post

The wallaby centers are sh1te. We can't win with Mccabe at 12 and Faingaa at 13. They bring nothing in attack. Nonu and Conrad Myth won't be troubled. Dagg will be unstoppable for the Blicks
    What's the alternative, Rex? Faingaa and Barnes? Faingaa and Horne?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeJay View Post
    What's the alternative, Rex? Faingaa and Barnes? Faingaa and Horne?
    10. Cooper
    11. L. Turner
    12. Barnes
    13. AAC
    14. Ioane
    15 JOC

Turner is the fastest player in Oz rugby I'm pretty sure. It was sad to lose Mitchell otherwise I'd have had him. If Beale can't start, I'd move JOC to 15.

I would be happy with Faingaa at 12. He tackles like a demon and is fit. McCabe is injured and is an easy target in defence. He has no tricks. he gets belted and dies with the ball. Every team has worked it out not that a retarded monkey couldn't.

I totally don't get Dean's love affair with Horne and Mccabe. It's as weird as Eggy Jones man love for Turinui

Injuries have cruelled us at the business end. It makes no justification for picking a bloke with a dicky shoulder for a defensive job.

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I guess we all hope Vickerman and Horwill play 80 and the AllBlacks suck in the line out!
    Well they don't suck. But they don't have a Matfield-class line out guru either and the coaches must be banking on a better performance. Hopefully you're on the mark about Vickerman going the distance. Barring injury Horwill will. As to the exclusion of Sharpe; it seems to be a horses for courses selection. They must see the others as superior at the scrum. If we don't at least get parity in both areas we're shot ducks. They both privide the mongrel we'll need at the breakdown where the game can also be lost. Which still leaves me unable fathom why Simmons is there.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    I am in complete shock right now what is RD's doing????? Where is Sharpe???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????? I cant understand what his problems is Sharpe saved the game for us last week when he came on! He wants players to physically challenge the All blacks and yet he brings in Simmons? Sharpe made 15 tackles in 27 mins is that not physical enough for you??? Also the Lineout was a sham last week and now look what’s coming in of the bench a rookie who has no idea in the biggest game in Aus rugby in the last decade? Not to mention the slap in the face to Sharpe for his 100th game which you would have though might have been some sort of motivation? Robbie needs to go im sorry but this is a joke!
    Where is Sharpie! Bugger Deans! What a joke! Most onboard ship here are of same mind including "legend" Mr Little! And othe
    rs!
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    I just read the team list and it knocked me off my feet not seeing Sharpie on the list so I picked myself up off the floor bruised and beaten I got on my PC and changed the tips... The only good thing is Our EWF leader wont get hurt and will be able to play next yr

Next phone call is to Dept of immigration and try and tell them to stop Kiwi deans from re entering the country and if he does get back in he better not bother ever comming to NIB as I think Hertryk will need restraining

Is Dog deans saving NS for the SA V Wallabies test next yr so he can play his 100th infront of us at subi
    I am hunting Deans down! Trust me..!this isn't funny! My husband said have a good time try not to get arrested!..deans had better keep his head down!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Beale ruled out this morning

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by palitu View Post
    i wouldn't want to be around hertryk any time soon... watch out kiwis, she will eat you alive!
    I am hunting the Dingo down....!!!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    I am hunting the Dingo down....!!!
    poor Robbie,he will be talking several octaves higher when Hertryk is finished with him

mountain oysters ,anyone?

vCash

hunting dingos

I have just heard that a landing party has hit auckland and a lady in Blue told immigration she has come a hunting dingos ..... The man said to her arnt you in the wrong country Maamm ... Lady in blue replied not this dingo he came to the wrong country and took my babyoff the team list .... The man replied are you Lindy Chamberlian the lady in blue replies Nope Mate I am the queen of the EWF and dont mess with me... Happy hunting hertyrk Giving that dingo a swift kick in the gonads from us all here back home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    Beale ruled out this morning
    I don't see it as a problem
    he drops high balls
    We won't have to worry about stupid chip kicks from our own 22
    Beale tackles worse than Cooper
    AAC will get the job done
    Our problems are in midfield
    McCabe and Faingaa won't threaten
    Our pack needs to step up and maim. The spirit of Brisbane needs to be recalled.
    Unless we belt them to a standstill, we'll lose

Controversy corner

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast