Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Poached Eggs.

vCash
    ........as an aside

Clive palmer wants to start a break-away soccer federation.

he has more money than the Queen

Has anybody from rugby WA approached him to discuss a joint venture for a super rectangular stadium where the Clive palmer West soccer Federation and the Western Force can play?

He wanted to buy the minileague Knights but the commies voted against it

With his second party payments, the Force could recruit well

WA is a mining state

Clive is loaded and egotistical

The Force could be playing at a stadium like the inbreds in southland built in NZ. If a population of a few hundred thousand can build that stadium in one of the poorest parts of the western world, then WA can build one.......

Call it Clive Palmer stadium and he'll bank roll it

Has rugby WA thought of a joint venture?

No. They are humping the neighbours dog saying they can't afford players, coaches, academies, stadiums and knocking off at 4PM on Thursday

.......and RM is on here whining about how his busted arse club can't afford to keep amateurs. Smells of incompetence

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Right on, let's bugger off the Commies and take Clive Palmer's money for infrastructure.

Oh, ... wait ...

Senior Player
    vCash
    Rex, you really have an alcohol problem. Your rantings are becoming unintelligible.

Geography was clearly not one of your strong points at school. The Otago Rugby Union who actually developed the stadium in Dunedin has just been declared bankrupt. Christ, I hope you aren't responsible for other peoples money in your day job.

"humping the neighbours dog" is not something you should be proud of; mind you, after a few tinnies on a warm summers evening and no one to warm your bed, clearly you have lost control of your senses. Next you'll be claiming you're a vet.

See your GP and get a referral to AA. The only thing that smells here is your breath.

Last edited by RumourMonger; 20-03-12 at 23:19.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Reds81 - and your contribution to rugby in this state?

A clue: sitting on your fat backside and watching the Force on TV doesn't count.

Rookie
    vCash
    RM

Probably best we all don't reveal all on this blog. Yes, like the non starting 15/22, I do sit on my arse and watch the Force and other rugby as well. However, I do have some 'other' involvement in rugby- lets leave it there!!

I would merely encourage you to be less poisonous, even your last comment to Uncle Rex smacks of someone with some serious issues.

I read this forum and enjoy the comment of genuine & passionate rugby people on the Force, as well as community/schools rugby. I wish rugby to do well in this state.

Unlike the 'legendary' FS who stirs the pot with many barbs and mistruths, I think you have a serious chip on your shoulder.

If Uni are recruiting and getting players in @ u18/20 level, good for them. For too long they slumbered, and now they have had some success @ u18, u 20 and premiers in the last 2 years, you wish to bag them.

You bag Nedlands & others because they recruit from afar, clubs which have grown/promoted from within the state you bag as well. Make up your mind. If you think the 'cradle to grave' model works, then you have no idea. Furthermore, despite your name, don't be so naive to believe all the bullshit that is out there. Last I heard, Uni will have 1 [one] u18 team in the comp this year, possibly 2[two ] u 20. Not unreasonable for a university set up. You might want to check that with RWA.

So again, back up with hard fact and stop the crap you spout re Nedlands, Cott, Uni, Soaks and my dear mate Hansie.

As many on this forum have stated- lighten up mate!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    ........as an aside

Clive palmer..........

has more money than the Queen

Has anybody from rugby WA approached him
    Call it Clive Palmer stadium and he'll bank roll it
    More money than the Queen? Unlikely Rex. He controls a few mines worth a coupla billion. Liz Regina controls Rio Tin to - or so the conspiracy theory goes.

In any case RugbyWA don't need to approach Palmer, Len Buckeridge or any other capitalist running dogs. Some bloke named Chiselhead is going to sort out enough corporate heros to independantly fund and run a Rugby stadium at no cost to the taxpayers of WA. Or so he said.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    The bees have a sting

an aside to the aside

Small thinking usually ends up with no action and no results.

........Clive was a bit of comic relief.

You can see how thinking outside of the box could open up possibilities though..........or maybe you can't

Good luck

I hope you find some players RM. You attract what you project. Your club sounds like a real blast

Controversy corner

Rookie
    vCash
    So have there been any preseason matches played yet to see which clubs have recruited well?

vCash
    This weekend there is:

Uni v Soaks
    Wanneroo v Paly
    Rocky v Kala
    Baysie v Wests
    Cott v Neddies
    Mandurah v Southern Lions
    Curtin intraclub
    ARKS 10's tournament

Host club mentioned first

vCash
    Nedlands are also sending a team to play the Bushwackers in Kalgoorlie for those who may be around the Goldfields on the weekend.

Rookie
    vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    This weekend there is:

Uni v Soaks
    Wanneroo v Paly
    Rocky v Kala
    Baysie v Wests
    Cott v Neddies

Host club mentioned first

Fixed it for ya ecky... you had a couple of teams in there no one gives a shit about..

vCash
    Yeh - I knew that when posting, but in the interests of accuracy......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvUnleashed View Post
    Fixed it for ya ecky... you had a couple of teams in there no one gives a shit about..
    Oh Please - we all love the goats and if there is an intraclub goat fest on the world should be singing about it

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

Senior Player
    vCash
    Any truth to the rumour that some clubs are losing players because they are insisting on players paying their fees?

Apparently a bit of player movement over the past couple of weeks.

Who are the clubs that give free membership to defectors from other clubs?

What are the consequences of this and shouldn't there be some gentlemens agreement between the clubs to stop this behaviour?

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    If they don't want to pay your club's fees then it's your decision whether you allow them to play for your club or not.

If you have declined the player's services for whatever reason, what business of yours is it wherever he goes and on what terms?

Last edited by fulvio sammut; 02-04-12 at 16:35.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast