Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crowd Participation Initiative, All Comers Invited

Apprentice
    vCash

Thumbs up Crowd Participation Initiative, All Comers Invited

Hey Force Supporters !! A group of us, headed up by Geoff Price from Rockingham, are working on putting a fanatics-style set of chants and cues together to try to put as much energy into the crowd as we can. The objective is to be the best support group in Super Rugby to do our bit to get our boys to the finals. That will increase the gate, increase the funds available and increase our chances of having a sustainable winning team. Come along to RugbyWA [Meagher Drive, FLOREAT, next to basketball] for 7.00pm on Feb 7th. We are hoping to have a big crew down there to go through the plan ahead of the trial game on Feb 16th. Tell all the J B O'Reilly crew !! The chants are ready, Geoff has his blue sombrero with flashing lights and a group to stand in the shed with him. Go the Force ! See you on 7th ! Please say if you can make it !!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Why not - its about time we put some life into the crowd as opposed to just For - orce! The British Lions supporters always have choir masters and song sheets with witty yet savagely cutting chants for the opposition - lets give it a try.

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

vCash
    I'm glad I won't see a game at NIB this year...
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Smile Jono - it won't kill you

Apprentice
    vCash

Smile

Dinky Di and Jargan: Good men ! Bring as many as you can to RugbyWA on night of 7th

vCash
    Can only encourage this. If I can make it I will be there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baldy View Post
    Hey Force Supporters !! A group of us, headed up by Geoff Price from Rockingham, are working on putting a fanatics-style set of chants and cues together to try to put as much energy into the crowd as we can. The objective is to be the best support group in Super Rugby to do our bit to get our boys to the finals. That will increase the gate, increase the funds available and increase our chances of having a sustainable winning team. Come along to RugbyWA [Meagher Drive, FLOREAT, next to basketball] for 7.00pm on Feb 7th. We are hoping to have a big crew down there to go through the plan ahead of the trial game on Feb 16th. Tell all the J B O'Reilly crew !! The chants are ready, Geoff has his blue sombrero with flashing lights and a group to stand in the shed with him. Go the Force ! See you on 7th ! Please say if you can make it !!
    Tried to get this going last year from a personal request from our dear Captain...I think this is a great idea..and I will do my best to be there...Great stuff guys..love it...see you there... Sharpe will be wrapped that something is getting done....YAY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baldy View Post
    I have just checked my diary, and bugger damn blast.. I am in Geraldton 7th & 8th for work...Bummer....Bummer....
    However I pick things up pretty fast..so I will be happy to join you at the games...I am gutted...

vCash
    Any chance of another "practice session" at the "Meet the Players" on the 11th..???

Champion
    vCash
    I won't be able to make it due to work commitments but like Hertryk would be willing to have a practise on Meet the Players day

vCash
    I should be able to swing by.

vCash
    I can't wait for those belters from Melbourne to come over so we can all hold hands and sing Kumbaya

Controversy corner

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    I bet you still know all the words,Rex

vCash
    I bet you used to know Gunny.......before your dementia set in

Controversy corner

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash