Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Will we win a game in 2012??

vCash

Will we win a game in 2012??

46-19 final score
    This must be the worst performance by any Super rugby team in all the games I have watched since the beginning of Super Rugby in 1996.
    It was pedestrian rubbish with no game plan and no structure. The senseless kicking of the ball by the backs cost usand we kept on doing it over and over and over, who the hell does Pat Dellit think he is - SUPERMAN?? Why would you run back inside into the traffic while you have Nalaga with a 2 on 1 on your outside not once not twice but everytime he got the ball He did not offload once!!

Goal kicking WTF ?? why cant the Force goal kickers kick goals inside 40 meters. There are various U18 and U20 club players in WA that kicks better than what rubbish was on display tonight.
    It is sad but something drastic will have to change otherwise there might not be one win this year. To much time are being spend on twitter and fb telling everybody how great it is to play rugby in Perth
    Guys catch a wakeup you are playing shit!!! and you will have to do something about it..............

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    We'll beat the rebels because they can't tackle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jombi View Post
    We hope

Rookie
    vCash
    Based on tonight's performance, neither can we.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorM View Post
    Took the words Tony

C'mon the

vCash
    glad to see you havet lost your sense of humor.

if we won this year i'd be surprised

Congratulations to RG because I have lost all interest in The Force! because I am a fair weather supporter.
    See you all in 2 weeks. Sh!t what an idiot

Last edited by SNOB; 10-03-12 at 08:00. Reason: spelling (sober)
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Forwards OK. Backs terrible. I can't see us winning this season. We need a new fly half, and a couple of centres. Pocock too soft as captain, he needs to show some anger with that loss, we need more of a leader. Previous seasons I've kept the faith, but difficult tonight...

vCash
    i cant believe you lot youre all as bad as my brother in law.... to bloody emotive and critical of the coach and crew.... I felt the team played very well up to half time... the were inventive, expansive and energised... yes they let through some freakish tries that on face value even the best teams wouldve had trouble stopping.. i felt the turning point came when nalaga and badger went off...

pity the score line was so horrid... onwards to next week... ill still wave their flag even if noone else wants to!!!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zimeric View Post
    i cant believe you lot youre all as bad as my brother in law.... to bloody emotive and critical of the coach and crew.... I felt the team played very well up to half time... the were inventive, expansive and energised... yes they let through some freakish tries that on face value even the best teams wouldve had trouble stopping.. i felt the turning point came when nalaga and badger went off...

pity the score line was so horrid... onwards to next week... ill still wave their flag even if noone else wants to!!!
    Mate wake up and smell the the last 6 years of shit. Who are you kidding. I have been a loyal supporter and member since day 1. That performance was crap, don't try and justify that by knocking anyone making a complaint. It was an emabarrasment to Sharpie in his 150th game and if you accept that you are deluded. Why do we train through summer and have a NZ team come in after a 38 degree day and they still have their way with us. The coaching is deficient, Graham needs to go.

vCash

Mate you know me I will support the Force no matter what, but that does not mean I am not allowed to criticize, the fact of the matter is that it cannot continue the way it is going currently.
    What do we have to show for the 6/7 years the Force has been around.
    Nothing We do not have a competitive coach and we do not have a competitive team. We do not even have a average team!!

Matt Giteau cost us a whole heap of money and a coach
    James O Connor cost us a whole heap of money and did nothing for the long haul
    Those are the top two but there are more big $ players that can be classified under the same banner that was and currently is here for a quick buck.

The RWA board begs us to turn up at games and begs us for money but for what?? There were 15000+ people at the game tonight so the people has done their bit but what do we have to show for it, yea I agree that there were a few moments of brilliance but the score of 46-19 against the Canes still says a lot.

The question is would we have been worse of without those big $ players? We could have used those funds to develop and groom local talent that would play the same or most probably even better as a team than what the boys currently are.
    The Force gave up tonight because some of those players have no pride or loyalty to the West so why would they risk all ??

vCash
    Neither can we if tonight is any indication.
    We were either falling off the ball carrier or unable to stop them dead in their tracks.
    We also werent wrapping them up allowing them to offload in the tackle at will.
    We are worse then the rabble imo. At least they might look good scoring some tries.....and score more then us anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorM View Post
    beat me to it

vCash

Sorry Zimiric if you think that was OK you have lost it mate!

May the FORCE be with you!

Apprentice
    vCash
    They look like they are just going thru training drills with no imagination and a little scared to deviate from what's on the blackboard . For me halfback is an issue , NR from neddies could so a better job , the honey badger is good for a couple of runs and then gets lost , Cam made some silly calls maybe he is over it, and NS well - boring head down straight up does it well but every team in the world knows what's coming.
    It's going to be a quiet stadium unless we learn to convert possession into TRIES .
    Graham is the man I think but geez he's gotta get tough and if he is to fall on sword do so in style and dump the non performers and go young .

vCash
    i cant believe you lot youre all as bad as my brother in law....
    Zim, I think I've said enough on this site for people to believe I'm not a fair weather fan. I was embarrassed and disgusted at what I saw last night.....I might not even watch the replay (which I usually do to check whether my opinions at the ground are accurate) in 2006 I was happy if they could gel as a team and string some good passages of play together, but that's not good enough after 6 years, they need to stop praising crap and start focusing on performance.

I'll still wave their flag too, I've bought too much merch to switch to the Reds or (ugh) tahs, but I don't honestly expect a win this year, and that sucks after 6 years of "developing" a sporting team

C'mon the

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast