Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Some Useful Information For The Club Tipping Competition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chertubler View Post
    Just watched rocky vs neds can somebody please tell me if one player throws a punch then his team mate gets involved third man. Ref sends off third man should the first player who thru the punch get sent off if so what the hell are so called touch refs doing not volunteers but paid rugby WA people. Touch judge did not even put his flag up .
    Obviously training to replace Jaco Peyper
    Posted via Mobile Device

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DinkyDi View Post
    As I am not at Cott I will find it difficult to check out anyone. Leafu is only on a short term deal with the Force and in comparison to a number of other Perth teams, Two players are not the be all and end all considering that last week all the points, in the loss to Soaks, were scored by local players. You still have not backed up the claim of a Sharks Academy prop..... stick to the facts and I feel sorry for you that all you seem to be able to write is stilted prose dripping in vitriol. How about something positive and nice for once. Surely there is something out there in club land that makes you happy and is good. Try posting that instead of the bad mouthing. People might not think of you as such a knob then.
    Spot on the RM is a tool with a lack of true knowledge- a real bitch!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DinkyDi View Post
    Cott have lost three first graders to Sydney and haev picked up two new players from Kiwi land. the 15 looks the business but its not going to be a game breaker. Soaks won fairly and squarely on the back of two Cott mistakes and some poor work at the break down but the majority of the team was local talent and no Force players baring Ben Whits who has been palying on and off for Cott for 5 years.

Get your facts right knob
    "As I am not at Cott I will find it difficult to check out anyone. Leafu is only on a short term deal with the Force and in comparison to a number of other Perth teams, Two players are not the be all and end all considering that last week all the points, in the loss to Soaks, were scored by local players. "

So one day an expert on Cott players and the next day the old Schultz line "I know nothing"! Make up your mind.

"palying on and off " I like it - proves you have more than one brain cell at least (or was it a typo?) unlike Reds81 who can genuinely claim to know nothing.

Given the influence of Whittaker and Lefau and also the monstrous import in the No.4 jersey on the result of the game on Friday night it would appear that your previous comments are bollocks.

PS Not all Rocky supporters are bogans.

Last edited by RumourMonger; 29-04-12 at 00:00.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ruckman View Post
    surely not a fight at a rockingham game,brings back such fond memories of playing at the old ground in front of stand full of bogans and neanderthals fighting the Thomas brothers what happy days luv your new clubhouse shame you bought the ferals with you
    Just asking the question the laws are the the laws if a tj looks at a incident and does nothing and the ref who is 20m away and can see it the question has to be asked rocky guy does nothing maybe you are the feral if so stay under the rock you came from meathead

Rookie
    vCash
    @chertubler

I know this isn't the main point you were making, but can we clear up that refs and TJs in the Perth comp (including for 1st grade) ARE volunteers, they are not paid ($30 a game which would cover petrol to get to Rocky, wherever). They are also not Rugby Wa staff (generally, although if somebody happens to work there then that is purely coincidence).

Rookie
    vCash
    @chertubler

Re the red card, it would normally be that 3rd man in (which there is actually no definition of in rugby law) would be an immediate red if they've come in and thrown a punch I.e. personally considered as dangerous as a king hit and so I agree with that. The fate of players who started the whole incident may very well depend on what was seen by ref / tj, whether it was handbags at 10 paces and the 3rd man in has simply been a complete thug etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post

PS Not all Rocky supporters are bogans.
    Why do you feel the need to add this??? inferiority complex surfacing?? Explains a lot. Very very sad

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

Senior Player
    vCash
    I take that back - you really do only have one brain cell and I doubt you are actually DinkyDi. You're not quite tuned in are you?

Here's a tip - use your one brain cell for breathing and leave the thinking to others.

vCash

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    I take that back - you really do only have one brain cell and I doubt you are actually DinkyDi. You're not quite tuned in are you?

Here's a tip - use your one brain cell for breathing and leave the thinking to others.
    RM school of management tip of the day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chertubler View Post
    Just watched rocky vs neds can somebody please tell me if one player throws a punch then his team mate gets involved third man. Ref sends off third man should the first player who thru the punch get sent off if so what the hell are so called touch refs doing not volunteers but paid rugby WA people. Touch judge did not even put his flag up .
    Refs and players are bound by what RugbyWA calls "The Crimes Act", which provides the sanctions for certain offences.

Striking (punching, among other things) can be yellow or red, depending on what was seen to be the severity/intention.

Third man is is red. No option.

Assistant Referee for 1st grade is an accredited referee who (usually) reffed the game prior (2nd grade) and the one before that (U/20s). If the ref already saw the incident and is dealing with it then the AR may have decided not to raise their flag.

Champion
    vCash
    Ecky, no punch was landed, ref saw him enter the fray and grabbed shirtcollar and scuffled. No strike made, none landed so he gave him a yellow.

vCash
    Thanks Hansie - when I read chertubler saying "ref sends off third man" I naturally assumed he sent him off.

Champion
    vCash
    He did get red carded late in game for second team warning for killing the ball at the Ruck, which was second yellow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    He did get red carded late in game for second team warning for killing the ball at the Ruck, which was second yellow.
    does that mean he has to take a trip to the tribunal? you going to contest either of the yellow cards Hansie?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast