Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: More turmoil at Western Force

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    And your little government department? Stand around gossiping all day at the coffee machine and looking for the next opportunity to stab someone and go up a level?
    Sorry mate, you missed it, private sector, multi-million dollar turnover, just not Atilla the Hun! I guess you DON'T know everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Man In Black View Post
    If Blake is the man, he will step up and go to the board and say.........."I have the skill, the vision and the raw talent to take this franchise to the top. I have the players backing. I can do this, give me the job......."

All this players tantrums behind the scenes is a sign that nobody is in charge and that there is no leadership.

If management does not think Blake is the man, they need to call a meeting and tell the players what is what and put an end to the crap now. They have a game on Saturday that the fans and sponsors expect them to win. Grow some balls and start concentrating on winning a rugby match on saturday instead of whining and moaning like school girls
    amen, that's true leadership. If there's reason to believe the blokes who have been working for him for 18 months know what they're talking about then this is the perfect situation for the board, give him a shot, set some KPIs and tell him to meet them or he's out. If the board think they can do better, let the players know and let them decide whether they want to be on board or not. (personally, I'd offer a contract release to anybody who doesn't want to stay, because that can be a cancer)

Before you jump all over that, saying we'd lose a lot of players, I know it's a risk, but think it's far more effective to have people who want to be on the program.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Western Force committee ? or Player retention... Sharpe for Player Coach I say...

vCash
    ...If you turn up and have a go and play inspiring rugby, we'll turn up and cheer ....

Absolutely.....Abso..bloody...lutely....

Senior Player
    vCash
    Man in Black

What have you and Rex been smoking?

Drugs and alcohol don't mix, were you on a high or a low when you wrote that garbage?

Full of "They should do this, they should do that....."

"They" should do a lot of things but at least "they" are out there doing it.

3 weeks of rehab would do you wonders. Your dreams are starting to become everyone else's nightmares.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Western Force committee ? or Player retention... Sharpe for Player Coach I say...
    Woeful idea,!.. Sharpie great player no doubt, his legacy at the force is secured for ever!... But what makes people think, great player = a great senior coach?...get a big name senior coach in, that's how you'll attract decent players.... And no martin johnston please......
    Posted via Mobile Device

Senior Player
    vCash
    Gigs20

You sound like a real passenger in life.

I could forgive your misguided verbage if you were a public servant.

"If the board think they can do better, let the players know and let them decide whether they want to be on board or not. (personally, I'd offer a contract release to anybody who doesn't want to stay, because that can be a cancer)"

Are you for real?? Why don't we all have a cup of tea and a chat about it everytime we encounter a problem? Sounds like you've been brain washed into thinking you've got leadership skills - that Corporate Leadership Manual on your desk doesn't automatically make you a leader - you need to earn that by your actions.

Your boss should root you out and sack you, speaking of cancers.

The Force needs support right now, not idle gossip in the corridors.

Last edited by RumourMonger; 24-04-12 at 09:31.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Man In Black View Post
    Amongst the doom a true leader could emerge
    If Blake is the man, he will step up and go to the board and say.........."I have the skill, the vision and the raw talent to take this franchise to the top. I have the players backing. I can do this, give me the job......."

He's got the time now, as he's been released from his Wallaby's duties as far as I know. Most probably should take it as a sign, and bite the bullet, if he doesn't I'd say he's missed an opportunity.

vCash
    Man in Black

What have you and Rex been smoking?

Drugs and alcohol don't mix, were you on a high or a low when you wrote that garbage?

Full of "They should do this, they should do that....."

"They" should do a lot of things but at least "they" are out there doing it.

3 weeks of rehab would do you wonders. Your dreams are starting to become everyone else's nightmares.
    Leave the comedy to the experts Rumour man

At least you weren't dribbling about how unfair life is that people won't play at your club

I found the change refreshing

If you think the Force management are doing a good job because they are "out there doing it" you'd better give up the weed.

Up front there oughta be a man in black
    You'll never see bright colours on my back......

Until things are brighter, I'm the man in black

vCash
    Gigs20

You sound like a real passenger in life.

I could forgive your misguided verbage if you were a public servant.

"If the board think they can do better, let the players know and let them decide whether they want to be on board or not. (personally, I'd offer a contract release to anybody who doesn't want to stay, because that can be a cancer)"

Are you for real?? Why don't we all have a cup of tea and a chat about it everytime we encounter a problem? Sounds like you've been brain washed into thinking you've got leadership skills - that Corporate Leadership Manual on your desk doesn't automatically make you a leader - you need to earn that by your actions.

Your boss should root you out and sack you, speaking of cancers.

The Force needs support right now, not idle gossip in the corridors.
    When employess take ownership and everybody in the organisation becomes accountable to the work place standards, amazing things happen.

The Stalinesque approach is so 18th century

Great leaders show humility and listen to their people........and sharpen the saw

No wonder you were sacked

Up front there oughta be a man in black
    You'll never see bright colours on my back......

Until things are brighter, I'm the man in black

vCash
    Nothing was mentioned about Sharpie being the Head Coach, or Senior Coach..just Player Coach...his article on another thread says it all....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3