Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheika says no to Force

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDAVEY View Post
    I have been saying Reid is a waste of space for months........2013 will be last year for the force they are f ked...be realistic guys....sponsors arent going to come with a a balls-up like this etc
    So...dump your memership like you've been threatening forever. While you're at it

dump your membership here as well. You're very boring and never have anything positive to contribute
    Posted via Mobile Device

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    As much as the negativity is disappointing, he is technically corect

The Farce is a farce. The leadership is bewilderingly bad. The vision has failed......if there was a vision

The place stinks of faeces

Broom the organisation from the top down. The joint makes the tahs look like a well run, successful franchise.

back the locals. Train them. Get them super fit. Chuck in a world class 10. Teach them to hurt people..........bingo. Australian rugby lacks violence and fear. WA should bring back the pain. A trip to Perth means losing the week after because you hurt so bad physically.

Too many homos going for day spas and hair cuts.

Bring back the mongrel

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    WA should bring back the pain......

Bring back the mongrel
    Agreed play like the Dogs. That was guts plus tonight. Go you good things!
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    biffo?

jeez I miss a good stink in the footy

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    biffo?

jeez I miss a good stink in the footy
    No just plenty of big hits and despertion goal line D from both teams.One of the best mungo games.I've ever seen.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    So...dump your memership like you've been threatening forever. While you're at it

dump your membership here as well. You're very boring and never have anything positive to contribute
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Be realistic guys....I would be the first to renew....but I need to see a company/team moving forward, at the mo they are ducking and diving with little direction. If a public company performed like this their board would be questioned. Boring maybe but honest.

vCash
    Be realistic guys....I would be the first to renew....but I need to see a company/team moving forward, at the mo they are ducking and diving with little direction. If a public company performed like this their board would be questioned. Boring maybe but honest.
    Yes of course you would ... But this is a passion thing and if you haven't got the passion "go" we don't need you
    We need people with passion that efing care!
    I do agree that we seem to have a board that are as much use as a chocolate tea pot.
    We can only hope that they hire the right person, but who knows, BUT I WILL BE HERE NEXT YEAR AND IF YOU WON'T BE DISAPPEAR NOW.
    GOODBYE

May the FORCE be with you!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    Yes of course you would ... But this is a passion thing and if you haven't got the passion "go" we don't need you
    We need people with passion that efing care!
    I do agree that we seem to have a board that are as much use as a chocolate tea pot.
    We can only hope that they hire the right person, but who knows, BUT I WILL BE HERE NEXT YEAR AND IF YOU WON'T BE DISAPPEAR NOW.
    GOODBYE

How many years doest your passion last for ?....Something in the system is not quite right....what you are happy with the current situation...I dont think so...need a change to rejuvenate some true passion. Cheika maybe he didnt see the true passion and leadership from the top. I dont know

Rookie
    vCash
    At the end of the day we're what's going to keep this team here. The supporters. The sea of blue.

The admin and team have enough haters and naysayers without getting it from their own fans. It's our rugby club and if it fails we won't get another one to replace it.

Sweet ain't as sweet without the bitter.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    How many years doest your passion last for ?....Something in the system is not quite right....what you are happy with the current situation...I dont think so...need a change to rejuvenate some true passion. Cheika maybe he didnt see the true passion and leadership from the top. I dont know
    Passion! That's what is all about!
    You have it or you don't.
    Passion is painfully. Passion is frustrating. Passion is a bitch. But passion keeps you going!
    Get with it.
    You either have it or not.
    DO YOU?

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Watching the Force is like watching Jake the Muss beat the shite out of his missus in Once were Warriors. The inexperienced Force lads are thrown to the wolves with extremely poor coaching, low morale terrible game plans and no team structures. They spend 2 minutes recycling the ball at each breakdown so they can work out their structure and tactic before the next play. They have no real organiser, a poor kicking game, no direction or intent.

The lads give their all and you have to admire their guts. It's a hard business to keep turning up and getting a physical belting. Morale takes a hiding.

The franchise appears to have turned its back on local rugby. There is no interest in developing the local players into Force players. That is disappointing and with that mindset, the franchise will go belly up as support for the organisation will disappear.

Every so often there is a moment of pure Gold. Belting the Reds on a beautiful autumn evening was a day of pure joy earlier in the year. There have been some big wins over teams like the Crusaders.

In season 2 and 3 we felt that the Force were a team on the rise. It felt like they were a genuine chance to win every game. There was a real momentum building and an optimism for the future. Mitchell left and the wheels fell off.

The organisation has been in a disturbing decay. The fish stinks from the head down. The management has failed to attract talent ......players and coaches. The young up and comers that have sought opportunity have been herded into a rabble and thrown to the lions. There has been a lack of development due to the poor systems in place and the lack of quality coaching.

When the management can't organise to collect a new recruit or a potential new player on recon, something is rotten n the state of Perth.

The management is so p1ss weak that they are getting the players involved in talent recruitment and even with that level of buy in, they (Pocock) is rumoured to be leaving

Shambles.

Can't wait till 2013 though

Love rugby

Love the Force

Love an underdog punching above his weight

I'll be back

Controversy corner

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    I was watching the second half of the Crusaders game again last night. I thought Godwin was fantastic. He reminds me so much of Stephen Larkham. Still needs to work on his kicking though. But it made me think what would be possible with the right coach.

We have the opportunity to start building towards something, but it will probably take a long time to get there.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Great post Rex!! You should email it to RugbyWA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Great post Rex!! You should email it to RugbyWA.
    Ditto

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    How many articles is Grunbles going to write saying the same thing about Cheika rejecting the Force. He's such an arse!!!!!!

Just happy to be here

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast