Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wallabies for Bledisloe 1 - 2012

vCash
    Mitchell cannot be match fit. For all his attacking guile, it is a disgrace he has been selected after showing precisely NOTHING during the season. Cummins showed plenty and deserves selection.

"Versatile" might have described AAC four years ago, but not for at least two years. The one position he is NOT is a winger. Cummins and Shippers are both miles ahead of him on the wing, and Cummins can now play 13 for versatility.

Now to the elephant in the room - Kurtley Beale. An absolute disgrace he has been selected in a Wallaby jumper when facing criminal prosecution for assault. This is the single worst selection decision I can recall in any sport. D'Arcy was bad enough (as he did NOT do his time - declaring bankruptcy instead of coughing up), plus the occasional Vuna type. Beale takes the gold medal though (still in Olympics mode hehe). I could almost live with him being selected when under investigation, but not now he is charged and facing court.

Finally all those Tahrds (and no Brumbies). What more is there to say - completely ridiculous and a slap in the face to S15 performance. Ditch the lot, give them all the kick up the backside they so desperately need.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    We didn't want the blesisloe back did we?

vCash
    KB will settle out of court. They have till enxt week to do so and then the charges will be dropped.

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    So don't name him in the team until it happens.

Wrong message being sent to players by ARU/Deans.

Don't expect the "culture" to change unless the message does.

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    So everyone who is facing charges even though they have not been found guilty of any wrong doing and have not had their day in court should sit at done all day and keep quite not being allowed live their day to day lives be that as a shop clerk, waiter or rugby player?

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MI5_Dog View Post
    I suspect we are going to get thumped!
    You really mean humped, don't you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    So everyone who is facing charges even though they have not been found guilty of any wrong doing and have not had their day in court should sit at done all day and keep quite not being allowed live their day to day lives be that as a shop clerk, waiter or rugby player?
    And what do you think happens to police officers that have committed an ofence awaiting court, they are stood down pending investigation.

Oh he can certainly live his day to day life training as a rugby player, but to be selected in a team representing a nation is well beyond day to day life, it's a privelliged opportunity with protocols which he has breeched, it's not exactly his day to day life.

If that same shop clerk was working in your shop and had been arrested for shoplifting from you and awaiting court, would you continue to employ them and have them working in your shop.............

Not all oranges are orange, some are apples

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    ^^^ I beleive I said that a few weeks ago!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    oh and no Brumbies?? Seriously could NSW and QLD rugby string puppeteers be any less subtle?

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    So everyone who is facing charges even though they have not been found guilty of any wrong doing and have not had their day in court..be that as a shop clerk, waiter or rugby player?
    Gaffa it depends on the job description, levels of responsibility bla bla bla. Kurtley Beale is not an "everyone", he is representing the country. Like it or not (and I don't) he is a role model for thousands of kids.

There are numerous instances where it is appropriate for an employee to be stood down while facing a court case. In fact there are numerous instances when "everyones" are stood down when facing some infraction in the workplace, let alone facing criminal assault charges.

To go to the ridiculous nth degree, should Lloyd Rainey still be prosecuting when he is facing murder charges?

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    And what do you think happens to police officers that have committed an ofence awaiting court, they are stood down pending investigation.

Oh he can certainly live his day to day life training as a rugby player, but to be selected in a team representing a nation is well beyond day to day life, it's a privelliged opportunity with protocols which he has breeched, it's not exactly his day to day life.

If that same shop clerk was working in your shop and had been arrested for shoplifting from you and awaiting court, would you continue to employ them and have them working in your shop.............

if an employee or work colleague of mine was charge with assault I would want to know what happened. If he comes to me and says "yes I cracked the bloke after he racially abused me" then yes I would stand by him all the way and let him carry on with his employment. Now no one actually knows what happened that night (except those involved) and from some reports the above is what did occurred.

The guy who owned the bar the day after it happened said yes there was an incident that occurred last night. it happens almost every night and we will be taking no further action. Then it turned out to be KB and all of a sudden its a major issue and they are pressing charges?
    Just like Benji marshal punched some toss pot at maccas after he had ago at him for being black.

vCash
    As I said, some oranges are apples, and mine like your's is just another bloody opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post

if you have charges pending on you at school, you are suspended until the matter is resolved i believe.

GIGS, can you shed some light?

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    speaking from experience Jono?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    speaking from experience Jono?
    Not this story again.

Lol jokes...