Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Finals locations

Champion
    vCash
    Drugs in sport is totally reprehensible. I think Louwrens would have been poorly advised in SA and as an 18 year old not been as fully informed as he should have been. I reckon when he got hit with the 2 year ban in 09 he would have thought his world had ended. He's done the crime and done the time and I am happy to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is talented and hopefully he will have learnt from his experience and add value to Rugby in WA and at Cott.

I would imagine that since his past is public, Cott would ask him to help counsel their members into not making the same mistake. Very often a message delivered to the youthful membership from a reformed and punished miscreant carries more weight than one from a saint.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    that aint no lady!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DinkyDi View Post
    The guy was at school in SA whe r there is a systemic issue with steroids. He has served his time and its over. He has never hidden it as it is public knowledge. If u are ranting about banning all cheats then anyone who gets a rd card for repeated foul play is a cheat. Richie should be banned for about 1000 years at this rate.... Do the time for the crime and try again.... Is that not what our legal system and christian doctrine says... Forgive once repentant..... BTW all level 1academy players have to undergo random drug tests. Give the guy a break. You got another rant wrong with illinformed speculation. I know that you are trying to live up to your alias but please..... Facts do help.....
    Why would you involve the worlds best player in a thread like this ,you really don't have much of an idea Dinky Dickhead

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    probably because he is half right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Why would you involve the worlds best player in a thread like this ,you really don't have much of an idea Dinky Dickhead
    WM - It was a tounge in cheek reference to cheating, which Sir Richie get accused of week in week out. Not necessarily my opinion but its out there. Get a sense of humor please.

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
    Very handy player, been here for more than a year or two
    "RM off the mark again it seems?" Dinky Di

So Bear, are you saying this drug cheat has been playing rugby in Perth for a year or two? Based on the dates in that article, he would have been banned at least until the end of 2011. How long has he been in the Force Academy, during the period of his ban? Has he been playing for Cott (last year) whilst banned?

Dinky Dick, any answers? You seem to be the great defender of Cott (along with Political BS).

vCash
    Not defending anything.. just trying to lay out fact RM and gather informed opinion

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

Player
    vCash
    Dear RM,
    I am not a Cott defender. I would have said the same thing about this whether Cott were involved or any other club.
    I don't like people and clubs getting slagged off when the facts are being distorted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    ...I, as an ex-smoker would (I guess) be banned from entering restaurants and pubs
    I thought you WERE banned from entering restaurants and pubs

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    I thought you WERE banned from entering restaurants and pubs
    All true, but that's not as a result of my ex-smoker status.

C'mon the

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    "RM off the mark again it seems?" Dinky Di

So Bear, are you saying this drug cheat has been playing rugby in Perth for a year or two? Based on the dates in that article, he would have been banned at least until the end of 2011. How long has he been in the Force Academy, during the period of his ban? Has he been playing for Cott (last year) whilst banned?

Dinky Dick, any answers? You seem to be the great defender of Cott (along with Political BS).
    RM, you need to start lifting a finger and doing a bit of your own research, go beyond the obvious and all might be revealed. Families come here and have a look around and explore the possibilities of coming to this great country to live and enjoy or progress in a sport they love or escape from political nightmares. Pop into Northbridge on any night of the week and you will observe many young males who are on "the juice". This talented rugby player that you want to hang out to dry has paid his price and is moving on and as a player is great to watch as are many overseas and local players playing Premier Grade in WA.

One Question. Is it Granite or Limestone?

Senior Player
    vCash
    The plot thickens. Lets hope the immigration authorities haven't granted a drug cheat residency or worse still, citizenship.

Being "on the juice" is what got this guy in trouble in the first place.

Why is it that "this great country" seems to attract immigrants from the lower end of society in their home countries? There should be a character test.

As Hansie so wisely put it "Drugs in sport is totally reprehensible."

Rookie
    vCash
    Granite or Limestone?

vCash
    There is a character test. And I think you'll also find that most migrants are from the highly skilled and professional end of society and fill gaps where there are skill shortages among Australians. The exception might be migrants from NZ - for the simple reason that people from NZ are given much easier access to permanent residency visas for Australia than any other nationality.

vCash
    See, its now the reverse to migrants from Britain, where they basically started with scumbag cut throat pick pocket guttersnipe jackersnapes from the depths of Newgate Prison, and worked their way up to Cornish tin miners and Yorkshire hole-in-road dwellers with some Cattle stealing Border Scots and Black Bog Irish thrown in for genetic diversity.

And don't get me started on the Welsh %))

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast