Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Great planning

vCash

Partition them?

Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    Good spot WT. And seeing as half the sea of blue are purple haze, and half chardonnay sipping prawn sandwich eating yellow, the board should be partitioning the ARU to change that game to Sunday.
    OK, I give up, why do you want to put the RFU in little boxes? Chances are that they already have cubicle offices and don't need extra partitioning.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

Douglas Adams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold View Post
    There's no room for league...They should disband the whole pitiful NRL and turn it into the new ARC.
    With a $1 Billion plus rights deal done there must be a couple of people somewhere that watch it.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydemon View Post
    OK, I give up, why do you want to put the RFU in little boxes? Chances are that they already have cubicle offices and don't need extra partitioning.

Lol I see what you did there!

But seriously, anybody who is suggesting that the people who gave JON his job should be cooped up in little boxes, please tell me where I can buy tickets!

The smaller the box the more I want to see it!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    But seriously, anybody who is suggesting that the people who gave JON his job should be cooped up in little boxes, please tell me where I can buy tickets!

The smaller the box the more I want to see it!
    Multiple small boxes!

(a.k.a. Mr Pinkbits) Stone Cold's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    With a $1 Billion plus rights deal done there must be a couple of people somewhere that watch it.
    Ah, they must all watch at home and don't turn up to games. I can see the passion from here.

NRL clubs average about 12500 members each for a total of a bit over 200,000. Average attendance at games 16,423.
    AFL clubs average about 40000 members each for a total of a bit over 700,000 (3.5 times the number of NRL). Average attendance at games 31,509 (a bit under double that of the NRL).

Incidentally GWS Giants (lowest in the AFL) have more members than the following NRL sides: Raiders, Sharks, Titans, Sea Eagles, Cowboys and Roosters.

Collingwood, Hawthorn, West Coast and GWS Giants combined have more members than the whole of the NRL.

Stats sourced from NRL and AFL official sites.

coz Stone Cold says so

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydemon View Post

you're still sore about that aren't you!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold View Post
    Ah, they must all watch at home and don't turn up to games. I can see the passion from here.
    Passion doesn't pay the bills. TV money does. The only bums on seats Nine & Foxtel care about are the ones in front of the idiot box.

All the facts you quoted are not new to me. No offence, but you want a pissing contest go down the pub because i agree with what you said. Just not the conclusions you draw from it.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

(a.k.a. Mr Pinkbits) Stone Cold's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Passion doesn't pay the bills. TV money does. The only bums on seats Nine & Foxtel care about are the ones in front of the idiot box.

All the facts you quoted are not new to me. No offence, but you want a pissing contest go down the pub because i agree with what you said. Just not the conclusions you draw from it.
    Stats don't lie. People do.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3